omardg12

The Dark Side of Power - Zaken Quest

Hello

I need help with this quest. The NPC asks you to talk to Zaken's Minions, when I tried I could only talk to one (Rissuos). The other said that I wasn't involved in any quest or that I didn't meet the requirements. I came back the next day and the only NPC with the sign in his head was the same, but I already talked to him. I also tried to talk to Garom and nothing. I don't how to complete the quest in this server. I hope you can help me.
@Koll

3 hours ago, omardg12 said:

Hello

I need help with this quest. The NPC asks you to talk to Zaken's Minions, when I tried I could only talk to one (Rissuos). The other said that I wasn't involved in any quest or that I didn't meet the requirements. I came back the next day and the only NPC with the sign in his head was the same, but I already talked to him. I also tried to talk to Garom and nothing. I don't how to complete the quest in this server. I hope you can help me.
@Koll

Hello.

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/22340-devils-isle-npcs-cursed-vs-notcursed/
Only 1 NPC is out of curse each day. 
https://prnt.sc/v6y3vd

@Koll

Hello,

Some questions related to those NPC.

first questionAfter those NPC are out of curse for how long will they remain in that state ?

and second question: Is it random this change between NPC meaning one day is Gallu other day could be Sombrie and Kukoni ? Why I am asking this because I was "hunting" for Gallu for like a week and I was very disappointed to find him each day in "cursed mode" :(

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, bbboy said:

@Koll

Hello,

first questionAfter those NPC are out of curse for how long will they remain in that state ?

and second question: Is it random this change between NPC meaning one day is Gallu other day could be Sombrie and Kukoni ? Why I am asking this because I was "hunting" for Gallu for like a week and I was very disappointed to find him each day in "cursed mode" :(

Thank you very much!

Yes, its random each day, can be 4 same guys in a row. It switches every day in the morning ( 6.30 or 7.30 smth like that irl time ) 

1 hour ago, bbboy said:

@Koll

Hello,

Thank you very much!

gukiz answer is correct.

1 minute ago, omardg12 said:

Ah, ok. Now this make sense.

Thank you very much for your answer. 

Have a good day. 

No problem, you too.