San0

classic.club Antharas Update Patch Notes

10 hours ago, Werew said:

@San0 all top A grade weapons are viable on any class except the bow, witch is very slow it was made like this  because when it was introduced in interlude it was the only bow you could add focus SA till S grade draconic bow so it was made like this to not be overpowered, but now with rune and curent server status is definitely not the case.

So my suggestion is to make Shyeed's Bow to have slow atack speed otherwise it disadvantage a class that is already behind others

complete agreement

Hello once again.

Got few questions regarding that update.

Since we're getting new weapons/armor to craft. What are the solution for gemstone [A] grade? At this moment we can get [A] gemstone from DI. Which is very limited since they spawn at night and they are only 3 mobs with long time spawn.

Are we getting new income of gemstone [A] grade from FI? 

If no, why not add it ?

Second question. I don't know if I'm very lucky, but I farmed new raid boss aka Sailren, and it seems like it drops weapon every second kill. Basically it is 50% drop chance for me.

Tho, in the patch notes it says - " small chance of droping the full item"

Any correction up here? 

p.s. also I saw a lot of people saying the same about high drop chance in discord.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Hello once again.

Got few questions regarding that update.

Since we're getting new weapons/armor to craft. What are the solution for gemstone [A] grade? At this moment we can get [A] gemstone from DI. Which is very limited since they spawn at night and they are only 3 mobs with long time spawn.

Are we getting new income of gemstone [A] grade from FI? 

If no, why not add it ?

Second question. I don't know if I'm very lucky, but I farmed new raid boss aka Sailren, and it seems like it drops weapon every second kill. Basically it is 50% drop chance for me.

Tho, in the patch notes it says - " small chance of droping the full item"

Any correction up here? 

p.s. also I saw a lot of people saying the same about high drop chance in discord.

you can farm gemstones even at day at DI. maybe you are confused with cloths

imo atm its too easy to get full weapons from sailren + its too easy in general to get recipes/parts for top A from what i tested.

Edited by Yomana

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

you can farm gemstones even at day at DI. maybe you are confused with cloths

Ah, pearl horror gives gemstone as well.

but I think it is still not enough. How many pearl horror spawns in DI? 3? 4? 

And the amount of gemstones needed people to craft is a lil higher :) 

24 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Ah, pearl horror gives gemstone as well.

but I think it is still not enough. How many pearl horror spawns in DI? 3? 4? 

And the amount of gemstones needed people to craft is a lil higher  

Only for weapons you need too many gemstones. Also it wouldnt hurt if A grade weapons are kinda expensive to obtain , right now recipes and parts drop a lot and if you put easy farmable gemstones everyone will run in A grade in 1 week.

Also idk if any mob drops gemstones in FI. Waiting database for that.

9 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Only for weapons you need too many gemstones. Also it wouldnt hurt if A grade weapons are kinda expensive to obtain , right now recipes and parts drop a lot and if you put easy farmable gemstones everyone will run in A grade in 1 week.

Also idk if any mob drops gemstones in FI. Waiting database for that.

Well, im not saying make drop for them like varnish from silenos, but make them drop at least from group zones for same rates as spellbooks or smth like that.

as you can see, we have zaken for some time now, and we have few DS on server )

P.S. And on top of that, nobody already crafting armor. 

Edited by Donkihot

sailren is no common boss where you just go there and kill it, to enter sailren nest you require some items that you have to farm from other monsters including a item that drops only from tyrannosaurus and with not high chance, considering tyrannosaurus has a up to 6 h respawn time this means people wont be only limited by the sailren respawn but also by the tyrannosaurus respawn and chance to drop this item. considering this items are also needed to level the talisman they wont be in such abundance that people will 1 want to just spam it on sailren or 2 be able to just spam sailren kills.

in general chance for sailren to drop a weapon is similar to chance of for example baium priest to drop a weapon. with difference baium priest you can kill it whenever its there while sailren you can kill only if you have the required items on everyone you want to take inside the nest.

Hello,

How about the problem with unsealing A grade armor?

While you may have some chance of getting or crafting the armor set you need, unsealing it is harder to do because getting cloth pieces is too expensive. ,60kk-70kk for a single piece seems quite expensive in my opinion. 

There are a lot of OE B grade sets, but since I've tarted playing here almost a year ago, I've never seen any considerable change in A grade sets availability or the cloth pieces you need for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolk said:

Hello,

How about the problem with unsealing A grade armor?

While you may have some chance of getting or crafting the armor set you need, unsealing it is harder to do because getting cloth pieces is too expensive. ,60kk-70kk for a single piece seems quite expensive in my opinion. 

There are a lot of OE B grade sets, but since I've tarted playing here almost a year ago, I've never seen any considerable change in A grade sets availability or the cloth pieces you need for them.

no changes on cloth piece drops except for fact sailren and antharas also drops it.

with sailren added to list makes it possible to obtain cloth piece on:

- Zaken

- Baium

- TOI instance

- Hekaton Prime

- Midnight Nightmare

- Sailren

- Antharas.

9 minutes ago, DoeR said:

Add full weapon drops to GC. Even 1:100,000 would be nice.

only if low/mid, but not top [a], even then it is kinda stupid

6 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

only if low/mid, but not top [a], even then it is kinda stupid

My bad. Forgot to mension I'm talking about low/mid weapons.

Having that big beast is awesome! But can the low level players get something from this path like they got from Zaken's? Please!

I mean Zaken's gave quests that gave them help with the much needed adena. Can this path give something similar? Quest helping to get keys for C or B grade items maybe?

Edited by Niklay

надо ждать патча  - до етого все  просто бессмвсленно  .

поставят патч  увидим  будет для доступный  крафт А шлем 

и многое другое

it is necessary to wait for the patch - everything is simply meaningless until now.

will put the patch and see will be for available craft A helmet

and much more

11 minutes ago, Amorfius said:

надо ждать патча  - до етого все  просто бессмвсленно  .

поставят патч  увидим  будет для доступный  крафт А шлем 

и многое другое

it is necessary to wait for the patch - everything is simply meaningless until now.

will put the patch and see will be for available craft A helmet

and much more

people already went into OBT server and test everything they wanted, craft, recipes, skills, new talisman, exp etc. :)

разве писали что идет обт нового патча ? 

если нет то те особенные уже приготовились к изменениям ..  смотрю многие вещи пропали с рынка  ( выкуплено )

did they write that there is a new patch?

if not, then those special ones are already prepared for the changes .. I see many things have disappeared from the market (redeemed)

u can join obt anytime u want and see what is going on here. 

Especially now, after announced u could join, test thing, see etc. and be smart and buy out mats from GH to re sell after patch since they will be needed a lot )))