San0

classic.club Antharas Update Patch Notes

да все ясно спс за совет - купить когда цены выросли в 2 раза через 20 мин после обьявления патча 

да все понятно спасибо за совет - покупайте когда цены вдвое ,,, через 20 минут после анонса патча

Не удивлюсь твоему совету - если перепродать в 2 раза дороже

Edited by Amorfius

Всем привет, вопрос такой .. Смогут ли маги чувствовать себя адекватно на новой обнове, так как на закен после 77+ качаться просто негде??

7 hours ago, Imbahorse said:

Всем привет, вопрос такой .. Смогут ли маги чувствовать себя адекватно на новой обнове, так как на закен после 77+ качаться просто негде??

Нет, не смогут . Это обновление как и предыдущее расчитано только на мили КП

Тогда вопрос к администрации, разве это нормально?? И меня смешат те темы где люди играя на ножах жалуются чему-то 😢

19 minutes ago, Sensei said:

there are spots that 2 pteros spawn together with 4mins cooldown. Pretty OP considering the drops

4 min? more like 30s :D

EDIT1: ANTHARAS DEATH TIME: 02.11.2020 - 15:53

EDIT2: spawn of PI will no longer be peace zone.

EDIT3: Increased stats and respawn timers for Pterasaur.

EDIT4: Monsters on PI (with exception of Tyrannosaurus and Sailren) will have 30% weaker m def and 30%+ weakness to bow attacks.

• Thanks 1

1. Baium still lvl 75
2. Cant craft mid A weapons but we can craft top A (lol?)

overall great update (and good quality) but I found these 2 problems

9 hours ago, LuizM said:

1. Baium still lvl 75
2. Cant craft mid A weapons but we can craft top A (lol?)

overall great update (and good quality) but I found these 2 problems

why u need mid [a] in first place? :) waste of gemstones

Maybe I m alone in this but the new top A grade looks so ugly, so there is plenty of reasons to want to go for mid grade? :P

• Like 1

Monsters on PI (with exception of Tyrannosaurus and Sailren) will have 30% weaker m def and 30%+ weakness to bow attacks.

Did you update l2db.classic database already? There is still no drop/spoil for midA weapons like Soul Separator, Soul Bow... while new weapons and mobs are there

1 minute ago, Navarra said:

Did you update l2db.classic database already? There is still no drop/spoil for midA weapons like Soul Separator, Soul Bow... while new weapons and mobs are there

thats becuz drops for that yet.

l2db is updated as of yesterday's restart.

for the people complaining about the A grade that drops and that dont drop on new zone, with exception of the new weapons and drops on tyrannosaurus/sailren all drops are same as official version of the game for the same zone, this recs missing were not added to the game till then and even now mid grade weapon recs cannot be spoiled or drop on official.

as i already mention with some people, in the next weeks ill be working in a sort of quality of life mini patch and i will check all this recs/parts/items that are now missing in the game drops/spoils even on official, and insert them into the game with drop or spoil added to some monsters as well as change some drops and spoils chances and amounts for some zones.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Pterosaur respawn time increase to 10 minutes and pdef increased. pterosaur will now drop cloth piece with ~0,5% chance.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:01 AM, San0 said:

Monsters on PI (with exception of Tyrannosaurus and Sailren) will have 30% weaker m def and 30%+ weakness to bow attacks.

Did you guys updated this part already?

We tested archers dmg and it looks like it still the same as before...

36 minutes ago, freakout said:

Did you guys updated this part already?

We tested archers dmg and it looks like it still the same as before...

https://prnt.sc/vdjen0

Yes it is. Screen from test server, 1 mob without passive, 2nd same mob with passive that it have on live. Give me mob you are testing on.

oh! Sorry...before your announcement, i didnt tested the "outside area"...i mentioned the green area, after the tunnels where there is only 1 mob showing the passive skill of bow weakness

and the others, dont seems to receive more dmg than the first days of the update

15 hours ago, freakout said:

oh! Sorry...before your announcement, i didnt tested the "outside area"...i mentioned the green area, after the tunnels where there is only 1 mob showing the passive skill of bow weakness

and the others, dont seems to receive more dmg than the first days of the update

@Koll

did you checked those mobs that i mentioned? The carbonemys, Pterosaur, velociraptor, sarchsuchus commander...they didnt show the bow vunerability passive, and seems to be as rough as the first days