San0

classic.club Antharas Update Patch Notes

1 hour ago, freakout said:

@Koll

did you checked those mobs that i mentioned? The carbonemys, Pterosaur, velociraptor, sarchsuchus commander...they didnt show the bow vunerability passive, and seems to be as rough as the first days

https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21739
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21748
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21754
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21755
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21740
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21749
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21752
https://l2db.club/?show=npc_info&id=21753
Yes, all of them have weakness. 

I think we found why it doesn't show on mobs. Fixing it.

6 hours ago, freakout said:

@Koll

did you checked those mobs that i mentioned? The carbonemys, Pterosaur, velociraptor, sarchsuchus commander...they didnt show the bow vunerability passive, and seems to be as rough as the first days

Now it's showing up in game. Was created new level for them, that wasn't added in patch. Now it's in. Use updater.

• Like 2

- Level check no longer works for pets in PI (pets under lvl 76 will  no longer suffer the constant teleport issue)

- Fixed bow weakness in some of the monsters in PI due to fact it was a custom level of the skill and was not working/displaying properly.

- Fixed EXP SP for one of the types of Sarcosuchus commander who had lower values then intended.

All dinasours have this "Beast" attribute, so gladiators self "Detect Beast Weakness" should work, but unfortunately it doesnt. Can you pls check that?

23 hours ago, Reddish said:

All dinasours have this "Beast" attribute, so gladiators self "Detect Beast Weakness" should work, but unfortunately it doesnt. Can you pls check that?

I think it's because these mobs are actually ketra/varka mobs patched to look like old school PI mobs. If you use a clean patch, you see them normally and not as dinosaurs. You may even already have noticed that some them block your attacks as if they are holding shields when they obviously don't. 

I've also heard some people playing daggers, qqing that the mobs' front/side/rear are not accurately defined. 

2 hours ago, Fortuna said:

I think it's because these mobs are actually ketra/varka mobs patched to look like old school PI mobs. If you use a clean patch, you see them normally and not as dinosaurs. You may even already have noticed that some them block your attacks as if they are holding shields when they obviously don't. 

I've also heard some people playing daggers, qqing that the mobs' front/side/rear are not accurately defined. 

oh, that explains pretty much everything, and y, for daggers its confusing how back/side or front is working there, still playable if u are lazy:D

Hello, tell me, please, whether there is on our server Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -2> 3rd Class Transfer or Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -3> 3rd Class Transfer or Best Dye of STR <STR +3 CON -1> 3rd Class Transfer ? Where can I get them ? 

11 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

Hello, tell me, please, whether there is on our server Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -2> 3rd Class Transfer or Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -3> 3rd Class Transfer or Best Dye of STR <STR +3 CON -1> 3rd Class Transfer ? Where can I get them ? 

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/22158-l2classicclub-zaken-update-patch-notes/
DYE EXCHANGE SYSTEM

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2020 at 6:11 PM, Reddish said:

Now daggers can fight now not only each other, but other classes too, OP impact ofc:D

Guys...sorry about the QQ post, but are you guys sure that the daggers are "OK" now?

I mean...after we see some pvp videos and a lot of ppl dieing by 1 shot from the "new daggers", we created a poor AW to try it...we are backstabing lvl 80 tyrants by 4~5k....without dyes, +0 DD, and without dances

It was really necessary to remake something on the daggers classes? Or it was just the blind THs that were needing something more?

1 hour ago, freakout said:

Guys...sorry about the QQ post, but are you guys sure that the daggers are "OK" now?

I mean...after we see some pvp videos and a lot of ppl dieing by 1 shot from the "new daggers", we created a poor AW to try it...we are backstabing lvl 80 tyrants by 4~5k....without dyes, +0 DD, and without dances

It was really necessary to remake something on the daggers classes? Or it was just the blind THs that were needing something more?

Tell me what exactly changed about daggers?

7 hours ago, freakout said:

and still tyrant kills dagger no problem. not sure what you want to tell by this? that daggers weak or too strong ?

8 hours ago, freakout said:

Its ok, u didnt understand what happened. Daggers remain THE SAME. They fixed  CC and CoP buff, in previous patch they were working wrong and giving resist to any crit, while on officials they were giving all resist crit BUT for daggers it worked 1/2. Meaning, if CC or CoP gives 30% resist to any crit, then for dagger it means only 15%. Also was changed hvy armr mastery.

So, if u wont be lazy and fullbuff ur tyrant u will see the normal dmg around 2-3k, double dmg at 4-6 and double +cc triggers at 8-12 which is how daggers works. Matter of luck only.

5 hours ago, Reddish said:

Its ok, u didnt understand what happened. Daggers remain THE SAME. They fixed  CC and CoP buff, in previous patch they were working wrong and giving resist to any crit, while on officials they were giving all resist crit BUT for daggers it worked 1/2. Meaning, if CC or CoP gives 30% resist to any crit, then for dagger it means only 15%. Also was changed hvy armr mastery.

So, if u wont be lazy and fullbuff ur tyrant u will see the normal dmg around 2-3k, double dmg at 4-6 and double +cc triggers at 8-12 which is how daggers works. Matter of luck only.

So the tyrant in question was full buffed, set tallum heavy, our dagger was with pp + wc buffs + focus death, no dyes, DD +0 with hp rune, pl +8 AQ 3. I've hit 3 times (or more don't remember exactly) with an average of 4.5k (I can't imagine that I'm that lucky with double damages). If it's correct and it's supposed to be like this ok, but it's a bit OP IMO.

But anyway, I'll need to learn a new way to avoid daggers now.

12 hours ago, Lafi said:

Tell me what exactly changed about daggers?

If I understand correctly, they changed the way COP, CC reduces the damage landed by blow skills, reducing just half.

• Haha 1

they didnt changed anything on daggers, for god sake. they just fixed buffs.

and since buffs working correctly now, daggers feels stronger, cause of FIXED buffs.

And how the fck does tyrant even have obligation to cry? :DDD I would understood if summoners would cry, but tyrant... kekw

p.s. I think u all forget how squishy daggers are, They do big  dmg, but they die fast. 

Let daggers breath. People can play them now actually. 

Edited by Donkihot

2 hours ago, Donkihot said:

they didnt changed anything on daggers, for god sake. they just fixed buffs.

and since buffs working correctly now, daggers feels stronger, cause of FIXED buffs.

And how the fck does tyrant even have obligation to cry? :DDD I would understood if summoners would cry, but tyrant... kekw

p.s. I think u all forget how squishy daggers are, They do big  dmg, but they die fast. 

Let daggers breath. People can play them now actually. 

I know what they did is a bug fix, but Club has the tendency to balance classes, right now the dagger is too good.
And in relation to they die fast, maybe unequipped daggers, but any dagger with good equips don't die too fast imo.
As I said, if they decided to keep like this we need to learn how to playing against again, but I'm known for sure that a lot of new daggers will appear, the same thing happened with other servers when the poneys got extremely OP.

Edited by Vezz

Daggers are not OP, its actually ur problem if u dont know how to prepare properly your chars, i do 1,8k/3,2k/6,4k dmg on my EE/BISH.
Those who complain that daggers hit them for 15k, pls, try to remember those daggers have worth 25kkk equipment while u probably have 5kkk equipment, they're hero, or properly buffer, while u're not.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:25 PM, San0 said:

- Fixed problem with dagger skills facing full stats of crit damage resist effects such as knight heavy armor passive, chant of protection, counter critical etc. From now on blow type skills are ignoring half of the values of this effects as it was supposed to.

@San0 what skill from daggers say it? I try to find 1 by 1, all skills and dont find this info...