San0

classic.club Antharas Update Patch Notes

17 hours ago, Vezz said:

I know what they did is a bug fix, but Club has the tendency to balance classes, right now the dagger is too good.
And in relation to they die fast, maybe unequipped daggers, but any dagger with good equips don't die too fast imo.
As I said, if they decided to keep like this we need to learn how to playing against again, but I'm known for sure that a lot of new daggers will appear, the same thing happened with other servers when the poneys got extremely OP.

nothing is gonna be balanced.

TK is useless piece of carbage for 5 years

Hawk is useless piece of carbage for 5 years

SR is useless piece of carbage for 5 years

SPS/SORC in pvp are useless pieces of shit

and until now daggers there useless pieces of shit as well.

What balance u want? Best tank for PVP - DA. If u play other tank in pvp, u give advantages to enemy.

If you play any other mages, not the necro, u lose. 

Simple is that. 

"but any dagger with good equips don't die to fast imo"

good equip is bw l + 8 which cost 3b, mj jews + 5 cost around 350kk for 1 piece, so triple that amount, aq 2.5b, core 4b. baium tal 3b.

Pls if u dont even have close items to that dont even talk that daggers are op.

Daggers are most dependent class on items.

Edited by Donkihot
  • Like 1

Daggers are fine as they are, they should hit hard,  as I see the problem is another and is mp elixirs and mp potions these should have higher coldown they are supposed to be last resort option and not to be spamed and replace rechargers, atm daggers can go in 5+ min pvp spam skills and still be fine because of mp pots.

Also to achieve something closer to class balance I think every class should have 1+ mby 2 for the classes that are really weak )skill/debuff that should go through purification song.

For example LS for SK ,  Quick spear for warlord, stun shot for archers mby also detect darkness for sr and he to, vortexes for elemental mages so they ca do the vortex slug combo and be glass canons like they should, magical black fire to bishops, I think shield bash on tk have already this if not it should, meduza for BD , sleep for WC and OL,  stun for dwarfs and destro , bana stun for glad so we have more than 2 main  glads on server, 

Mby chain strike for tanks and definitely don't add mass chain strike no class should have so much impact alone (and I say this as DA player )  or add at lvl 85 with max 5 targets  so china will have a goal to achieve also 

Before everyone panic that will be debuff fiesta remember you still have mental shield, shock resist doom , nm sets for sleep bw, maje sets for stuns and this new primavel talisman and epics, so definitely won't be the case.

Also remember every bishop has cleanse now.

All this will give every class something to do in pvp and make whole server more diverse not only tyr, necro , summoners and now daggers @San0 @Koll

Edited by Werew
  • Thanks 2

WTF ARE U EVEN TALKING ABOUT. CLASSIC PROJECT STARTED TO BE DEBUFF FIESTA, croud control and CURE debuffs was all the magic. if ppl want to f1 pvp can jump to next il pops up 

46 minutes ago, Eldifes said:

paladins are one of the best tanks for pvp not only DA

paladins are buff box, what are u talking about? nobody wants paladin as active player. Pala gives pala buffs, leave party, DA joins and they go pvp lol

1 hour ago, Donkihot said:

paladins are buff box, what are u talking about? nobody wants paladin as active player. Pala gives pala buffs, leave party, DA joins and they go pvp lol

Well our setup consist pala and we nkt crying

you guys are too excited...thats good, i think...

5 hours ago, iAxZp said:

WTF ARE U EVEN TALKING ABOUT. CLASSIC PROJECT STARTED TO BE DEBUFF FIESTA, croud control and CURE debuffs was all the magic. if ppl want to f1 pvp can jump to next il pops up 

Thats exactly my point...noone wants a F1 battle...and daggers are doing shadowstep + backstab in 70% of the pvps

Not only those who got 25kkk on equips, like @sung said...

10 hours ago, Donkihot said:

nothing is gonna be balanced.

TK is useless piece of carbage for 5 years

Hawk is useless piece of carbage for 5 years

SR is useless piece of carbage for 5 years

SPS/SORC in pvp are useless pieces of shit

and until now daggers there useless pieces of shit as well.

What balance u want? Best tank for PVP - DA. If u play other tank in pvp, u give advantages to enemy.

If you play any other mages, not the necro, u lose. 

Simple is that. 

"but any dagger with good equips don't die to fast imo"

good equip is bw l + 8 which cost 3b, mj jews + 5 cost around 350kk for 1 piece, so triple that amount, aq 2.5b, core 4b. baium tal 3b.

Pls if u dont even have close items to that dont even talk that daggers are op.

Daggers are most dependent class on items.

awkay, clever boi

4 hours ago, telikas said:

Well our setup consist pala and we nkt crying

90% of the server is doing the same thing as you are...i guess we are all wrong...

same as those CPs that uses EE or active buffers...they are all piece of shit...we are all retards...

what the hell

Paladins now are boosted, they heal way more than they should and this is ok, bcz of this cps  have main paladin, if we would have offi paladin  then it would be just buff box

To make game balanced.  fun for everyone and  make a good healthy server every class should have it's role that has some decent impact in pvp and no class to be able to have major impact in pvp alone, like DA had with 10 sec CD IC or sws with puri that makes all party immune to almost everything and neutralise  epics worth billions of adena 

I don't say remove puri song, it does make game more interesting, but give every class something to fight against it, I strongly believe no one wants to see a server only  of daggers or tyrs or summoners only.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Werew said:

Daggers are fine as they are, they should hit hard,  as I see the problem is another and is mp elixirs and mp potions these should have higher coldown they are supposed to be last resort option and not to be spamed and replace rechargers, atm daggers can go in 5+ min pvp spam skills and still be fine because of mp pots.

Also to achieve something closer to class balance I think every class should have 1+ mby 2 for the classes that are really weak )skill/debuff that should go through purification song.

For example LS for SK ,  Quick spear for warlord, stun shot for archers mby also detect darkness for sr and he to, vortexes for elemental mages so they ca do the vortex slug combo and be glass canons like they should, magical black fire to bishops, I think shield bash on tk have already this if not it should, meduza for BD , sleep for WC and OL,  stun for dwarfs and destro , bana stun for glad so we have more than 2 main  glads on server, 

Mby chain strike for tanks and definitely don't add mass chain strike no class should have so much impact alone (and I say this as DA player )  or add at lvl 85 with max 5 targets  so china will have a goal to achieve also 

Before everyone panic that will be debuff fiesta remember you still have mental shield, shock resist doom , nm sets for sleep bw, maje sets for stuns and this new primavel talisman and epics, so definitely won't be the case.

Also remember every bishop has cleanse now.

All this will give every class something to do in pvp and make whole server more diverse not only tyr, necro , summoners and now daggers @San0 @Koll

iN GENERAL very good balance idea. I like the idea of 1 debuf/class, some "class describing" debuf to ignore puri. Just pick debufs wisely. For example quick spear got enough boost with last 2 updates, you can reach 40% stun chance vs enemy in bw + puri + resist shock, also i wouldnt boost aoe cc skils, also wl already received stun resist reduction debuf which ignores puri. Bards already have hex which ignore puri(and i think doesnt ignore puri on official), but mby could also receive additional debuf like medusa on bd and song of silence on sws, tyrants have hex, i wouldnt add chain pull to this list cos it makes some meele classes unplayable. I had "pleasure" to play dagger w/o puri vs enemies with 3 tanks chain puling me nonstop. Wasnt able to even reach any target.

About mana elixits, i think they have 3 or 5 min reuse. Its 1 per fight, i dont see problem in it. About mana pots they are fine as they are. Once you use em there is no way to get em again and this is how i hope it stays. Its balanced, 2-3 extended fights and you wont see mana pots again on your char.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Werew said:

Paladins now are boosted, they heal way more than they should and this is ok, bcz of this cps  have main paladin, if we would have offi paladin  then it would be just buff box

To make game balanced.  fun for everyone and  make a good healthy server every class should have it's role that has some decent impact in pvp and no class to be able to have major impact in pvp alone, like DA had with 10 sec CD IC or sws with puri that makes all party immune to almost everything and neutralise  epics worth billions of adena 

I don't say remove puri song, it does make game more interesting, but give every class something to fight against it, I strongly believe no one wants to see a server only  of daggers or tyrs or summoners only.  

I think right now summoners, elemental mages, and HE + SR are in worst position from all DDs

I personally believe mp pots should never exist in classic, there are rechargers and clarity buff, elixirs have enough cd  to be acceptable I agree on this.

Sr and he are utter trash atm I don't think there are worse dd atm,  and the triggers  are useless as they are now , the way I think they should be is that both counter dash and rapid shot(rapid shot  should give atk speed to all classes not only to archers 15% for archers is not worth to have sr in pt  if is for all then at least is worth to have sr for farm in pt ) ,  should have low duration like 15/20 sec max and activate  at 1k dmg + done not received  this  way you need to have live he/sr in pt with decent equip to constantly make that dmg to activate this. 

This is why I mentioned mostly  only single target debuffs, this would give every class something unique that if used wisely can have impact but no class should have the power to have major impact alone 

for medusa and song of silence duration can be reduced to 5 sec  , quick spear is also 5 sec and can be broken by dmg (5 seconds will still have impact but won't be OP).

The main idea behind all this is to make every class useful  but not OP

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I had "pleasure" to play dagger w/o puri vs enemies with 3 tanks chain puling me nonstop. Wasnt able to even reach any target.

I believe you,  but did you had clear movements at that time ?  I did this chain  strike suggestion considering exactly this fact , that a good player on dagger at this time can still do his job because of hide and clear movements ,  and chain has fixed 15 sec cd not affected by champ or renewal songs and I mean chain strike that has NOT 100% land rate like we had before 

I do believe chain strike made game way more interesting  the only problem was that it didn't require a spell book ( also being bugged and had 100% land rate) so all the tanks go it while daggers need sb for clear movements, I mention daggers bcz I agree they were most affected by it  bcz of only mele DD 

1 hour ago, Werew said:

I personally believe mp pots should never exist in classic, there are rechargers and clarity buff, elixirs have enough cd  to be acceptable I agree on this.

Sr and he are utter trash atm I don't think there are worse dd atm,  and the triggers  are useless as they are now , the way I think they should be is that both counter dash and rapid shot(rapid shot  should give atk speed to all classes not only to archers 15% for archers is not worth to have sr in pt  if is for all then at least is worth to have sr for farm in pt ) ,  should have low duration like 15/20 sec max and activate  at 1k dmg + done not received  this  way you need to have live he/sr in pt with decent equip to constantly make that dmg to activate this. 

This is why I mentioned mostly  only single target debuffs, this would give every class something unique that if used wisely can have impact but no class should have the power to have major impact alone 

for medusa and song of silence duration can be reduced to 5 sec  , quick spear is also 5 sec and can be broken by dmg (5 seconds will still have impact but won't be OP).

The main idea behind all this is to make every class useful  but not OP

im playing a SR atm and im ok with that...the only thing that i would do is change his ArrowRain to 900 range. 

I think that we are missing the point about daggers, imo...the only thing that i dont agree, is a dagger 1 shot 70% of the classes, equally buffed/equiped...

But as Vezz said...if its ok for the majority, we will learn how to play against it!

Speaking of Chain Strike, even if it's "resisted" it still interrupts every casted skill/consumable (with the exception of immune status), and that seems weird to me.

11 hours ago, freakout said:

Thats exactly my point...noone wants a F1 battle...and daggers are doing shadowstep + backstab in 70% of the pvps

Boi, full buffed enemy will not die to 1 stab unless Rizos hits u, that makes only 1 dagger per server and he made that way to do so for YEARS. 
For eg rn there are Sung and Pose who are also fullstacked daggers and they do not kill 1stab nobody unless its unbuffed. 
Daggers like me are shit and nonfactor in open pvp vs normal CPs where roles are understanded by their players and tank does agro or smth like that. U will not EVER be able to do 1 stab fiesta every member.
I believe there is no problem with daggers atm. We have 3x daggers which are relevant, one from every race and ppl start telling daggers are op while u can stomp any other than those three from one FC...

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

Boi, full buffed enemy will not die to 1 stab unless Rizos hits u, that makes only 1 dagger per server and he made that way to do so for YEARS. 
For eg rn there are Sung and Pose who are also fullstacked daggers and they do not kill 1stab nobody unless its unbuffed. 
Daggers like me are shit and nonfactor in open pvp vs normal CPs where roles are understanded by their players and tank does agro or smth like that. U will not EVER be able to do 1 stab fiesta every member.
I believe there is no problem with daggers atm. We have 3x daggers which are relevant, one from every race and ppl start telling daggers are op while u can stomp any other than those three from one FC...

lel, trigger me while i keep hero weapon in my hand and you'll see oneshots. 1-1.5k dmg difference between daggers is nothing, moreover he plays with stigma and tyr hex

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

lel, trigger me while i keep hero weapon in my hand and you'll see oneshots. 1-1.5k dmg difference between daggers is nothing, moreover he plays with stigma and tyr hex

It wasnt about who between u three does more dmg, its about there is only 3x daggers atm who rly does one shots and moreover, if u arent  stupid as a wooden desk, its not that hard to CC daggers with aggros 

17 hours ago, freakout said:

awkay, clever boi

but do u realise that only 5 daggers on whole server has that boost?

and shadow step skill CD is 1 min :))))) so they cant jump around

and clear movements req spellbook + it is 10 min cd. 

Edited by Donkihot

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

I'm watching FI now  4 ES at 4 different spots 1shotting aoe Deinonychus kekw

someone is jealous because u need 8 paid boxes to farm same amount of dino tissues :D 

12 hours ago, Werew said:

I believe you,  but did you had clear movements at that time ?  I did this chain  strike suggestion considering exactly this fact , that a good player on dagger at this time can still do his job because of hide and clear movements ,  and chain has fixed 15 sec cd not affected by champ or renewal songs and I mean chain strike that has NOT 100% land rate like we had before 

I do believe chain strike made game way more interesting  the only problem was that it didn't require a spell book ( also being bugged and had 100% land rate) so all the tanks go it while daggers need sb for clear movements, I mention daggers bcz I agree they were most affected by it  bcz of only mele DD 

And how clear movements helps me. I hide once more during pvp cos of clear movement, i do 1 backstab, then mby 1 more shadowstep and i get agro/chain pull again and its 10 min reuse. I dont see much corelation between chain pull and clear movements

Edited by Rizos

2 hide 2 shadow steps and I  mean the fixed chain that can fail  even without pury not the 100% like we had  it should give you some space but  it was more of a middle solution to not add mass chain 

Hide you need to keep to save yourself if you are dying, or too far from healer, unless you are noob dagger, you have 2 shadowsteps, is it rly countering chain pull? :D

Ok for sure solo tank chain pull will not outplay dagger, But try to play dagger vs china with chain pull w/o puri when u have 3 tanks on ur ass. I wouldnt touch chain pull, its kinda balanced now.
What i would do is either do what you said but chose skils that ignore puri very wisely (BTW crit wound for dagger makes a lot of sence as it mostly increase blow landrate not dmg and its hard to cast cos of meele range and its landrate is rly trash even w/o puri now. Its kinda useless outside of oly or pve sadly :(

or

Make puri 60% (trust me 60 or 80% is huge difference, you will be landing almost half of debufs instead of 20%. In same time make puri 3s reuse

Edited by Rizos

I was thinking about lowering puri resists, but I don't think is good idea bcz even with 40% puri SR won't stun nothing elemental mages wont land vortexes good enough  to make a difference wc wont sleep  with enough land to worth wasting mana on it  glads  as well won't stun  nothing  etc . I believe lowering puri will only benefit to classes that are already strong like DA's will land fears  necros will doom  

Also I was thinking about crit wound for daggers but atm the general vibe is OMG  daggers OP so I skip it for now,  mby only if remove the crit dmg bonus and increase   blow chance  bonus might be the middle way