Poseidon

Skill Recovering

hi. 

some frapses from oly after a big break, slowly getting in my best shape. thanks for all my looses, you are making me stronger. hope you will enjoy

>> youtube link <<

p.s. very excited about up coming lvl 80. guide is coming soon

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Hi.

Cp left, I stopped in December 2019

Nope, but found new ones :)

Are u still playing?

i quit in 2018 when Bizqquit deleted all the items from my chars xD new year for sure from 1-2 january xD smart boi new year present

EDIT:
ah and he accused my chars of going RMT and i was banned too, but got unbanned bcoz it was fake of course :)

and ofc later he RMT his champs to china himself, what a coincidence :D atleast i saw this chars at China main clan with changed nicks Bizqquit -> ileana etc.

but still gotta thank that scumbag bcoz i quited atleast xD

just got suprised seeing u around so had to ask :)

Edited by kkthxbye

1 hour ago, kkthxbye said:

i quit in 2018 when Bizqquit deleted all the items from my chars  new year for sure from 1-2 january  smart boi new year present

EDIT:
ah and he accused my chars of going RMT and i was banned too, but got unbanned bcoz it was fake of course 

and ofc later he RMT his champs to china himself, what a coincidence  atleast i saw this chars at China main clan with changed nicks Bizqquit -> ileana etc.

but still gotta thank that scumbag bcoz i quited atleast

just got suprised seeing u around so had to ask

ah and here i thought only rizos items were deleted ;d

i see every retard will throw some bullshit ona person stopped playing almost 2 years ago :) @kkthxbye have any proofs for your sayings? :D or another funboi?

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i see every retard will throw some bullshit ona person stopped playing almost 2 years ago  @kkthxbye have any proofs for your sayings?  or another funboi?

like i care to send u proofs since im not playing, ask Koll, or Pose or his CP itself lol.

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

stopped playing almost 2 years ago

yeah, so why u re trying to protect, u wont get a blow i guess, so whos a retard, coz ur babysitting makes no sense

Edited by kkthxbye

21 hours ago, Poseidon said:

hi. 

some frapses from oly after a big break, slowly getting in my best shape. thanks for all my looses, you are making me stronger. hope you will enjoy

>> youtube link <<

p.s. very excited about up coming lvl 80. guide is coming soon

Waiting for more action in the fields from u, oly is too hard 4 me:D

51 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Waiting for more action in the fields from u, oly is too hard 4 me:D

Its not hard, just go there trying to copy what you saw in my videos and after 100-200 deaths you will get the feeling. Its about practicing

25 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Its not hard, just go there trying to copy what you saw in my videos and after 100-200 deaths you will get the feeling. Its about practicing

You really think you play good don't you dima?

On 12/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, kkthxbye said:

guess already not here, i see Biz got famous the other way he was

BTW, TL:DR?

I went to official for 3 months and got kicked from perkunas clan, came back and was being pked by perkunas so i joined NonFactrors clan (Oposite side for perkunas), later became leader and one day i changed pass to the one I used in past when i played in perkunas(didnt realise i used this pass before - my mistake, there is club meme about it Rizos/rizos123 pass - fake but funny ;) ). Balu one day was checking old pass file he found out that he can log my acc, informed biz and biz logged my acc at saturday morning (after friday oly ppl sent me clan items) and deleted all nonfactor clan epix/baium talik. In the end admins returned epix and biz became biggest scumbag of club.

P.S. never heard he did the same to someone else

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Rizos said:

P.S. never heard he did the same to someone else

Guess we got something in common in some ways placku :)

--

@Poseidon bro, u were the only one that understood me, even if i didnt knew it yet, u knew it, u were warning me, but i false believed hes a good guy, he were not as we seem :(
Too bad it went this way, i loved to argue with u at prime time. Love u forever! <3 :D

Wish u best in 2021!
Im turning 30, meh, still stupid :)

image.thumb.png.756b4eabeb2c071c97c2c1025f50aba7.png

Edited by kkthxbye

14 hours ago, Sensei said:

@iAxZp
are you going to defend Biz vs rizos accusations or will you stay quite like a good boy you are?

i def biz in TS/Discord/Forum since day one, rizos wont convince me nor me rizos we made our peace about subject ;)