Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

Tradind COL ... destroy the economie gj.

​What can u buy from CoL? shots, some nubby buffs and PA for second window. So what? If here will be some balance it will be ok. in EVE you can trade as you want. But it doesnt affect the gameplay. 

• Like 1

PA is already alot , some people will use adena for buy COL . This is exactly the problem. After people will simply buy COL n trade it for adena for buy their stuff etc.

a player who donate, exchange your coins for any equipment ... it is the same thing as selling the GM teams, but who are selling players ... who gives up easily team ... as always money rules the server! and goodbye!

• Like 1

PA is already alot , some people will use adena for buy COL for get it. This is exactly the problem. After people will simply buy COL n trade it for PA or anything else for buy their stuff etc.

​and , in what way can that destroy the economy? That's a simple trade that doesn't affect the rest of the economy

what a ridiculous shop,

blessed scrolls, exp decreases & QHP.... 

too much advandges to ones who want to spend mass euro's,

not what I was looking for in classic

also 15e for premium is insane.

This project has been very very shady from the beginning, breaking promises over and over again.
And even now the game only resembles classic mostly in map & quest content, but many things are not like classic at all.

To come out with a shop like this makes it look like you are just trying to milk the eager community, who would be much better off waiting for Innova.

what a ridiculous shop,

​QHP heal for 150 HP. Can't use at Combat.

what a ridiculous shop,

also 15e for premium is insane.

This project has been very very shady from the beginning, breaking promises over and over again.
And even now the game only resembles classic mostly in map & quest content, but many things are not like classic at all.

To come out with a shop like this makes it look like you are just trying to milk the eager community, who would be much better off waiting for Innova.

​Where do you taking this info? Adventurer account for 7 days = 30 CoL. For 30 days = 100 CoL.

10$ again a little to much ;) but the rest of the point JDK said is only true.

Fuminho resumed very well the problem of the COL. Nothing more to say.

Waiting Innova.

• Like 1

​You can buy CoL with adena and will have the same ;)

Or just have friend Prophet to resurrect you. 

QHP doesn't give nothing in PvP. Only at PVE after you kill mob you must leave combat mode and only then you can use them and spend 10 bottles to regen 1500 HP.

First of all i think 10 euros for PA in private server is still way to much. It will not earn you more money. 5 Euros/month would make way more buyers, my opinion.

Next thing, you finally made donation shop, great, what about the bugs now? All i see is promises "it will be fixed", but nothing is. Skill description, weak points, soulshot consumption.. guys.. if you want my money, make it worth to pay. Probably you wont make it cheaper anymore, but just saying.. that would make way more purchases.

Fuminho resumed very well the problem of the COL. Nothing more to say.

Waiting Innova.

It's your decision. We respect it.

First of all i think 10 euros for PA in private server is still way to much. It will not earn you more money. 5 Euros/month would make way more buyers, my opinion.

Next thing, you finally made donation shop, great, what about the bugs now? All i see is promises "it will be fixed", but nothing is. Skill description, weak points, soulshot consumption.. guys.. if you want my money, make it worth to pay. Probably you wont make it cheaper anymore, but just saying.. that would make way more purchases.

​It use right amount of shots. Problem in description. 

Edited by Koll

​Doesn't answer my question. So soulshot amount usage is right? i don't have source to check ru classic. If it is, leveling with shots still far in future :)

Dont you guys realise that making the coins tradeable (therefor sellable) is giving to much of an advantage to ppl who donate?

I mean yes that way other ppl will be able to buy things from the donation shop without donating, but their money ends up with the ppl who baught the coins giving them a huge economic advantage over regular players when it comes to high grade expensive items... especially at a server start.

This doesnt seem fair to me.... and im a donator...

​Doesn't answer my question. So soulshot amount usage is right? i don't have source to check ru classic. If it is, leveling with shots still far in future :)

​sometimes you guys forget the part where you are 1k+ ppl finding the problms while we are 4 or 5 (till few time ago 2) fixing them, every problm is being fixed as we can.

and as it was said before, if you think the PA price is too high just dont buy it, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. its players choice.

Edited by San0

​sometimes you guys forget the part where you are 1k+ ppl finding the problms while we are 4 or 5 (till few time ago 2) fixing them, every problm is being fixed as we can.

and as it was said before, if you think the PA price is too high just dont buy it, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. its players choice.

I will do buy if you fix the problems, just trying to get an answer, will the weak points work till the start

Ok guys! Seya tomorrow. Please move final Shop from dicussion to announcements for example for easier checking. Wait for opening! GL

In my humble opinion the unique thing that can make your hard work with the server be turned to nothing is the Coins being "tradeable" in game...
If u guys really want to proporcionate a good environment for players and receive your reward in CASH for that is thinking about it... Because I'm sure at least 50% of the players will abbandon the game if that problem with the Coins continue...

"Lineage2Classic" the same bullshit of all private servers, pay to win! 

​It's just flood from your side. You doesn't give any information with this message.

​Because is the truth, if you give itens to earn money in game, the server will become a pay to win!

CasX +1 San0 , Koll , Kse what u respond about that do u think is right , i think YES he is.

​Any dropped item is advantage.

And if player doesn't want to donate, but want to get something from shop - he have no chance.

Plus this thing will help us pay for our adv ( cause we think you want more players know about server and join it ), scripters work, designer work, machines cost, ddos protection cost, all our proxys cost and etc.