Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

Cassi ur russian n u will play on a big clan where COL will advantage u this is why u are for it and u know it boy

​big clans or, nicely organized CP don't need too much extra boxes, they don't need those buff scrolls, maybe pk scrolls will be ok. I don´t think CoL offer too much advantage as utility.

And no, i'm not russian, and for now i'm not sure that im going to play here. Main reasons, bugs and differences with retail Classic.

I have experience in low rate servers, with only aesthetics shop, and other with secure enchantments up to certain point, and believe me, the economy of the second server was ok, and the server was better, more money to buy better server machine (no lag).

The first server died at the third year if i remember, and the second one last 10 or even more years, is live right now, and noone of the players blamed donate system, and was a x2 rate server, x3 years later.  

And we see ALOT of server with COL failed n then they reopened one 6 month laterz with same admin , but they changeg the name ;)

P.S Sry was sure u was Russian my mistake.

I have no idea why CoL could overtake adena, since you can't buy anything actually that usefull.. I'd say only half TP prices are OP while doing 2nd prof. Rest is useless..:)

​Ppl will always buy Brez - be it for pvp purpose, or just because they lost a lot of exp on high lvl.

Is there even any way ingame to get a Brez instead of buying them for CoL? That's at least one way to "buy Adena" on this server.

maybe they will change that feature in the future, but let them test it ingame, its not something that is going to break the game in just weeks.

They need to analyze statistics, server cost maintenance, income, etc, they can't change special shop items every hour.

one day before opening the server you are changing everything.
what will be the next time? maybe sell XP ... or new types of account vip ... or quick potion on pvp .. or worse selling recipe C or B ...

Please do not change the system that you had confirmed ... please do not really do that.

I couldn't read all 8 pages of comments here but would you consider any way to give us players the chance to get these Coins of Luck through another way besides donation?. I mean.. if 1 euro = 10CoL and 1CoL = 24h offline shop (which is cheap enough) maybe through events in game.. or maybe make them tradeable items... (or some of them at least)... for example the offline shop item as tradeable? I know this doesn't sound retail at all but... it would help a lot to the economy as well!!! give us all the chance to get these donation items :). Thanks.

Not sure if anyone asked  yet because these forums aren't moderated to a single language..... but can Donator currency be dropped when as equipment when people die? And what about Donator item? Can they be dropped when we train on the Russian bots?

Remove box of luck... it gives advantage, maybe not a lot, but it is an advantage.

for all the rest PA look like a nice PA to donate for.

Congrats GM team! see you in game :P

PD: any rewards for reporting bots? 

Not sure if anyone asked  yet because these forums aren't moderated to a single language..... but can Donator currency be dropped when as equipment when people die? And what about Donator item? Can they be dropped when we train on the Russian bots?​

Why? Do you drop your adena when you die? Why would that happen to a donator and why would he risk buying again if that did happen? If it is spent on equipment then yes i don't see why not.

Edited by NicolaasNL

What about drop/spoil monsters as I asked 100x times? Wasnt that suppose to be part of PA as well per Draqla? And offline shop?

Speaking of whom - where did Draqla go? I haven't seen him around lately.

you didn't think about the Russian community..
many of the Russian players came to you because you can play for free.. But you need to pay 700 rubles.. Russian Classic need to pay 600 rubles for 2 Windows you out even more.. you will lose many players because of this..
1 euro = 70 rubles..
there will be a lot of solo players.. and they will not be able to play and get away from you.. as for the window 700 rubles is very expensive..
for 1 month of Internet 10mb/sec I pay 200 rubles. for 1 box 700 rubles..

Другие:
23rscbp.Формат PNG Быстрый исцеление зелье х1 - 1 Коль (регенерирующий 150 лошадиных сил. Повторного использования 1 сек. Не может быть использован в боевой стойке.)

А зачем они тогда нужны если их в бою нельзя использовать??? 

you didn't think about the Russian community..
many of the Russian players came to you because you can play for free.. But you need to pay 700 rubles.. Russian Classic need to pay 600 rubles for 2 Windows you out even more.. you will lose many players because of this..
1 euro = 70 rubles..
there will be a lot of solo players.. and they will not be able to play and get away from you.. as for the window 700 rubles is very expensive..
for 1 month of Internet 10mb/sec I pay 200 rubles. for 1 box 700 rubles..

​You can buy PA for 7 days. In this 7 days farm adena and but CoLs from players. Then buy Adventurer account with them.

what a difference 7 days or 30 days.. you can't hear me probably.. Just you will lose players because of this.. nothing more to say..

your prices are more expensive than official servers.. that's it!

You dont need to buy premium. Are you too dumb to understand this? 

I need PA and all solo players need it too.. And you think before you write..

I need PA and all solo players need it too.. And you think before you write..

Go play half-life if you want play solo

ваши цены дороже, чем на официальных серверах.. вот и все!

Вам не нужно покупать премиум. Ты слишком глуп, чтобы понять это?

Мне нужен ПА и все соло игроки это нужно тоже.. и вы подумайте прежде чем писать..

Иди играть в халф-Лайф если вы хотите играть соло

​kk

Donation shop - all o.k. !

Don't donate if you don't like price.

The end of discussion about prices. 

p.s. Really great news about donation list, imo its doesn't affect game play in no way.