Kse

Talking Island x3 Special shop

your prices are more expensive than official servers.. that's it!

You dont need to buy premium. Are you too dumb to understand this?

I need PA and all solo players need it too.. And you think before you write..

​The only REALLY GOOD thing from PA - teleports. But this is x3. That's your problem dude?)

Yeah that you can sell donation items for others it's really not good. Maybe there is possibility to make, that donation has some kind of cooldown or something. IDK. But this thing can destroy server for sure. 

Now for KDV, "all solo players need it" lol. If you using dual box is not solo, its duo. Only solo class can be played is summoner. And classic is not about windows, its about making people to play with. If you want like all russians rush trough servers and then leave. Go play H5.

I think would be nice if free players could use 2 windows MAX.. I'ts mean 1 main and 1 for boxing... for PA users would be 3 or more windows.. :)

One question, where is the the shop?
InGame? Server is currently offline so I can not check.
Or offline shop? I tried to sign me in the Account Management section, but after you click on "Log in" can not go on, does not happen.
2. Question can I pay with PayPal?
Sorry bad English is translated with Google

Holy cow for real? 10 € EACH month? for not original L2 classic files? not guaranteed fixes and updates? Its not like that you boys have a huge company running and millions of people with trust behind you. You want more money than innova on a server what has a unkown future... + dual box is actually a official feature.

carefull everyone i smell Gold Digger...

​10 euro is default price for EU/NA games/servers etc. Also PA is not breaking balance so mb stop crying? You dont have to pay.

• Like 1

Its looking strange... expensive price for PA... Give us better price or make a better price... its REALLY EXPENSIVE ADM !

Maybe GOLD DIGGER? Noone will buy PA.... you should give 2box allowed for who help on beta test

will Paypal be available to donate in the near future?  i am from the USA.  

​you can use paypal through G2A

• Like 1

Cool!  can you explain how to do it or give me a link.   i know you are very busy getting ready for the grand opening but plz advice me.  i have never done G2A.  Thanks

Stop with that two windows.... 

Make friends,make clan to have support on your side and stop be rude, everything is 

cool here. If you allow boxing you going to kill supports...

Lineage is created to play with friends,party,clan  - not solo gaming!  

p.s. Im going to play support.

• Like 1

Do you think I will ever pay EUR for a scroll of WW or shield? 

HAHAHAHAAHAH

Retail will be a lot cheaper than you guys.

Jesus.. EUR for useless scrolls.... dimwits

I don't understand the whole PA system. Do you get it on 2 accounts when you pay the 10 euro or just one account. Also are non PA account holders allowed to dualbox??