San0

classic.club Antharas + Part 1 Patch Notes

List of changes being applied to the server on 21.12.2020

BAIUM

baium.png

The following changes have been made to Baium in order to try to keep it relevant and somewhat challenging as well as to try to make it more PVP friendly.

- Baium level has been increased to level 80

- Baium HP has been increase by about 2 times

- Baium skill power has been slightly increased

- Baium room and the zone immediately after the door is now PVP zone.*

- Baium respawn window has been changed for a 8 hour window making so Baium spawn time now will be 5d +/- 4 hours.

- Baium quest will now give 5 cloths instead of 1 cloth both on the 100 QI option or the 1000 QI option.

* This is in test mode and will be analyzed to see what kind of behavior creates on the server, if we see it being good for server and creating more fun for the players we might consider using this same mechanics for other situations, if we see this is not positive for the server and its a unnecessary change we might consider removing it.

PRIMEVAL ISLAND

rex.png

- Tyrannosaurus respawn time has been changed:

• Old spawn time from 2h to 6h.
  • New spawn time from 2h to 4h.

- Tyrannosaurus now will spawn only in the solo area.

- Tyrannosaurus difficulty has been increased via increased debuff resistance, increased melee resistance and addition of 3 new skills.

1. Damage Blow with heavy bleed effect
  2. Mass stun with armor decrease debuff
  3. Self buff with some seconds of increased p def, m def and reflect damage

- Tyrannosaurus chance to drop fang has been increased to 20%.

- When Tyrannosaurus spawns a on screen message will now be displayed to warn everyone in the island of its spawn.

rex2.png

- When using escape skills or items within the island, the character will now be teleported to the beach region instead of to town. To leave Primeval Island, players will now have to talk with the NPC and use the teleport option to move out.

- Daily quest from Strix can now be done in Primeval Island in a same form as GC: 1 item per mob on solo zone, 5 items per mob on group zone. Deynonichus are not included on the list of monsters that give this QIs.

- Gate chant will no longer work while on the island territory.

CLANS

- Clans can now increase their level to lvl 6 *

clanlvl.png

- Cost to level up clan from level 5 to level 6: 10kkSP on clan leader and 10000 Proof of Blood.

- Level 6 clans will have 50 clan member slots.

- 1 new clan skill will be added:

clan1.png

• Clan Death Deal (decreases EXP loss on death)
  1. Reduces exp loss upon death by 20%.
    cost 5000 CRP
    available for clan lvl 4
  2. Reduces exp loss upon death by 35%.
    cost 7500 CRP
    available for clan lvl 5
  3. Reduces exp loss upon death by 50%.
    cost 10000 CRP
    available for clan lvl 6

*Clans that are already level 6 tho there was no bonus or advantage about it will be deleved to level 5.

OTHER CHANGES

- Primeval talisman glow has been changed for one with more visual notice that will display on your mount when you transform to one.

tali1.pngtalimount.png

- A grade missing have been added.

• Majestic Heavy Armor rec - spoil on Carbonemys 1
  • Majestic Heavy Armor part - spoil on Sarcosuchus Commander 1
  • Nightmare Heavy Armor rec - spoil on Carbonemys 2
  • Nightmare Heavy Armor part - spoil on Sarcosuchus Commander 2
  • Branch of Mother Tree - spoil on Gamlin
  • Dark Legion's Edge - spoil on Gamlin
  • Dragon Grinder - spoil on Gamlin
  • Soul Bow - spoil on Gamlin
  • Soul Seperator - spoil on Gamlin
  • Sword of Miracles  - spoil on Gamlin

- Giant Destroyer and Giant Marauder Hunter Destroyer have been removed.

- Proof of Blood has been added to more monsters in higher levels.

• Chimera Piece - 5% chance
  • Carbonemys - 20% chance

- Fixed the text on the clan lvling window displaying the monsters where to get blood marks from that was misleading with only the original 3 monsters.

moslis.png

- Daily 21:00 lvl 75 raid bosses from silent valley will no longer spawn every day at 21:00. This bosses will now work in a normal spawn pattern like other bosses with a 24h +/-12 respawn time. In a near future depending on how this changes will or not impact the server dynamics the experience from this bosses might get heavily decreased. Other bosses stay unchanged.

This changes are for:

• Garriot
  • Bathus Elbogen
  • Daumen Kshana
  • Overlord Muscel
  • Varbasion
  • Varmoni

This is a part 1 of a balance patch that was supposed to be released somewhere in January but to allow me to focus more time on the class balancing features and changes, and due to some of latest server dynamics, opted to get this not class balance related part out of the way.

With this also try to incentive pvp by offering players a option to have less to lose when they die and forcing the fight on a big objective like Baium. Players will now have a easier time finishing Baium quest meaning they can use them more often to go inside Baium room more often to try to fight for it more often without having to worry so much about spending next 4 months farming quest items for next Baium.

By allowing clans to have more slots, they can now increase their ranks with more players in main clans that will have access to full skills and hero skills while on pvp, also more people will be able to share the spoils of having a CH or a castle due to fact they are inside of main clans instead of box alt clans.

It was pointed out at some point also that on high levels people have hard time going for a PVP unless its a sure win or if they are inside of a farm zone due to the fact EXP loss was heavy after certain levels and the fear of droping something worth billions by dying to a monster in middle of a random fight, due to this, and to help with some other situations, the new clan skill was added now for EXP loss and another one will be added in future for item loss, clans now will have the option to pursue this clan skills, so they can have more freedom on PVP without such fear of too high EXP loss as well as decreasing the probability of losing billions worth of items. We hope this is one step on the good direction and will direct the groups who are more scared of both exp loss and item loss to start joining the fights more often making it more interesting for everyone in the later stages of the game.

As for the lvl 75 bosses changes, we are not happy with having people who get their way up to 70ish + lvl and after this moment they log at 20:50 join a party for bosses and then after log off and go do something else, and still gets a good chunk of exp for the day. So with this time changing we are removing the option of a SURE daily exp cuz from now on they might get it in time but they might lose it also and by this forcing people to try to progress the old way, by farming. There's is plenty of zones players can farm now a days, there is almost no excuses why players should not be able to farm normally in one of them. As mentioned before, if this change wont be enough to change the dynamics of the server, in a near future this bosses experience will be heavily reduced.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

75 босс ... я говорил ... писал ... просил ... умолял ... ругался ...  не надо вводить етих боссов ... но нет ...

и что теперь ...... все уже кому надо подняли 80+ не прикладывая усилий .ток проще топ кланам.

тиранозавр ... шанс дропа да поднять ... не усиливать!. дать сопротивление от урона турантам% 40. (не надо идти на поводке у рыдающих) особенно мне понравилось про оповещение ... ну релакс фарм тиранозавра для 1 пати дд  

клан бафф все здорово .класс. 

Edited by Amorfius

- A grade recs missing have been added.

What about Keymats?

31 minutes ago, sung said:

- A grade recs missing have been added.

What about Keymats?

we will have another restart shortly and those will be added for spoil.

3 minutes ago, Amorfius said:

for 6 lvl clan.
how many logins do you need for 4lvl buff clan ?

no changes on this. same as before.

dunno how this item loss buff  is supposed to work, I like the ideea but it shouldn't apply while caracter has karma , only under flag/ not flag status 

2 minutes ago, Werew said:

dunno how this item loss buff  is supposed to work, I like the ideea but it shouldn't apply while caracter has karma , only under flag/ not flag status 

whenever and if will come will work only for death from mob and not impact karma characters.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, San0 said:

никаких изменений по этому поводу. как и раньше.

and there will be no changes in the future?

i would also add some gems A drops on GC or PI
Gems A farm sux, and considering u need 100 for a TOP A wpn.. its kinda crazy imho
i've seen many other ppl asking for this aswell, i doubt im the only one who think they need a drop boost
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, sung said:
Gems A farm sux, and considering u need 100 for a TOP A wpn.. its kinda crazy imho
i've seen many other ppl asking for this aswell, i doubt im the only one who think they need a drop boost

i would add gem a farm on high lvl spot that ppl have to fight for it, instead of retarded blue mobs devil and ppl untagged farm there 24/7 and it should be small spot for 1 pt so no free farm happens

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

@San0 a bit sad story why can tyrant hex trex and other dds cant hex it. top pve char can hex it, a bit discriminating :/

:D boost daggers

• Sad 2

@San0 sorry but isn't it mistake the Carbonemys and Chimera Piece to have Proof of Blood chance for a 1 peace drop and the rest of the mobs that give it to have 1-2 pieces chance to drop?

I mean make them 1-2 also please! Don't touch the rest that have 1-2 chance to drop it's hard eneugh to gain PoB.. please

Edited by Niklay

4 minutes ago, Niklay said:

@San0 sorry but isn't it mistake the Carbonemys and Chimera Piece to have Proof of Blood chance for a 1 peace drop and the rest of the mobs that give it to have 1-2 pieces chance to drop?

no, the other mobs had their amount increased few weeks ago so newer people on server has a easier time farming some to progress their clans, while this addition is to not force high lvls to go to lower lvl zones on alt chars to get them, this way higher levels can still get some pob while farming their normal zones without having to go and swarm the lower level zones while low levels have this mobs free for them to advance their clans in a faster way without having the high levels farming the same monsters.

• Like 1

@San0 since you are working on a class balance update and as a main SE player i would like to give you some feedback on the class to make it more usefull and active.
It needs: Boost to ressurrection (to be like EE); one high mana cost but high speed cast single target heal (greater battle heal or vitalize); AoE stigma is not necessary but would be nice; and the biggest problem is Lord of Vampires (useless lvl 80 skill in witch the dmg output wont heal more than the reflect dmg that the target gets ... amplifying the vampiric effect to like, lets say 200% and making it work on skills also could make it usefull on pvp, lets say i can use it in one of my DDs and for 20 seconds i dont need to focus that much heal on him .... right now the skill is useless and there is no point to lvl up an SE to lvl 80 ... just up to lvl 78)

Edited by LuizM
  • Like 1

@San0 Since now every1 will ask some custom sh1ts to be added to every class, can you add chain heal on wc coz i think wc is a bit useless in now days pvps with puri song and so on :(

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sung said:

Would suggest to put in A gems to Kariks and other mobs near HoA, make em stronger.  For now, LOA itself is pretty much useless.

2 minutes ago, JzOo said:

@San0 Since now every1 will ask some custom sh1ts to be added to every class, can you add chain heal on wc coz i think wc is a bit useless in now days pvps with puri song and so on :(

criting poison for 4k dmg to help boost dps and rebuffing canceled buffs does not sound like a useless class 

Just now, LuizM said:

criting poison for 4k dmg to help boost dps and rebuffing canceled buffs does not sound like a useless class 

well it was sarcasm at first place but if we take it seriously it would help other poopers buffers who still keep using drains instead of rebufing (coz who cares if ppl getting canceled b4 death logic), maybe they would use heal then instead of draining. For me i didnt had problem playing wc with skills he has but after making some test i see that domi is way better option than wc in most of pvp scenarios

• Like 1