San0

classic.club Antharas + Part 1 Patch Notes

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

a bit sad story why can tyrant hex trex and other dds cant hex it. top pve char can hex it, a bit discriminating

here is the topic where a small handful ........... decided for everyone.

dear admin.
you listen ... but do not hear ((
we ask you to add A Grade Gamestone to the drop at top locations with mobs such as Veloceraptor, etc.

yes they drop out on the island of zaken ... which was mercilessly destroyed as an exp location due to many whining and tears
yes they got that the location is dead and there they only farm scroll exp at night and pieces of cloth and gamestones.

Edited by Amorfius

Served need gemstone A and cloth of pieces for unseals armor A. Lets give rly small chance for drop and spoil it from Di and gc. 

We got  armors B +6 and more enchant in the serwer. It is more better then top A grade armors +4. 

In Official classic server you can drop gem a and cloth pieces easly.

Overall a very good update. Can´t wait for the class balance patch in January. BUT, i just don't understand why blocking gate chant on the island. It will be too easy to track enemies with just one camera on the respawn. What do you guys think? 

5 hours ago, Amorfius said:

dear admin.
you listen ... but do not hear ((
we ask you to add A Grade Gamestone to the drop at top locations with mobs such as Veloceraptor, etc.

yes they drop out on the island of zaken ... which was mercilessly destroyed as an exp location due to many whining and tears
yes they got that the location is dead and there they only farm scroll exp at night and pieces of cloth and gamestones.

he will not add gems to drop spoil list in fi for 1 obvious reasons >>> it will destroy china rmt teams 

6 hours ago, LuizM said:

@San0 since you are working on a class balance update and as a main SE player i would like to give you some feedback on the class to make it more usefull and active.
It needs: Boost to ressurrection (to be like EE); one high mana cost but high speed cast single target heal (greater battle heal or vitalize); AoE stigma is not necessary but would be nice; and the biggest problem is Lord of Vampires (useless lvl 80 skill in witch the dmg output wont heal more than the reflect dmg that the target gets ... amplifying the vampiric effect to like, lets say 200% and making it work on skills also could make it usefull on pvp, lets say i can use it in one of my DDs and for 20 seconds i dont need to focus that much heal on him .... right now the skill is useless and there is no point to lvl up an SE to lvl 80 ... just up to lvl 78)

About rez i had the same idea for pp and se, the rez is useless on endgame cos no1 gonna accept 20% rez, i agree it could be good change, about heal i disagree, aoe stigma dunno sooner or later we reach to that point i guess, if its good moment now, dunno. Lord of vampires it huge piece of crap, even if it gives 9999999999999999999% vamp it still gona be as useless as it is now. Either totally rework skill, give it totally different effect like remove all debufs in party, or change it to mass recharge which is introduced in later chronicles, or atleast make this skill work on ranged atacks and skills so mages, archers, daggers, tyrants who use skills can get any use out of it or just delete the skil :D.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, FORBAZZ said:

Would suggest to put in A gems to Kariks and other mobs near HoA, make em stronger.  For now, LOA itself is pretty much useless.

i dont agree for increasing number of "useful spots" we already struggle with pvp on server cos ppl dont need to fight for spots

1 hour ago, Setzer said:

Overall a very good update. Can´t wait for the class balance patch in January. BUT, i just don't understand why blocking gate chant on the island. It will be too easy to track enemies with just one camera on the respawn. What do you guys think? 

which is good cos its supposed to be patch encouraging to pvp

Edited by Rizos

7 hours ago, telikas said:

he will not add gems to drop spoil list in fi for 1 obvious reasons >>> it will destroy china rmt teams 

yes, becuz mobs that exist droping gems A ask for you passport first. if you are not chinese they dont give gems A...

now with sarcasm off, i would advice you to take a chill pill or a break for some days, for at least months, there isnt a single comment coming from you on forum or discord that is not in someway offensive for server or for the team and i'm honestly getting sick of it, so if you dont mind, i will ask you politely, please chill.

• Haha 1

I agree that the Administration would like to think that there are no problems, everything is fine - but somehow this is not very similar to the truth ...

Gemstone A
but the truth is very, very smell ...
Let's start from afar
to craft a top A weapon we need an average of 650-700 kk adena - with a 60% chance ...
how would you need to craft 2 pieces in total 1.4 kkk
And then ahhh you also have to sharpen it. point implies risk
but it's lyrics
About the A gamestones
the island initially had a huge number of people and a huge titanic work was carried out to change the island of zaken - so that it became an unpopular place and people stopped going there.
The location died for the experience.
+ there were a lot of knives running around - which were killed by a steam locomotive
and so until they left and threw  

here we are to blame and we are the players who surrendered .. so are you the administration - which changed the location because of a bunch of whiners

baum

Further about Baium and pvp locations
And who said that China is to blame?
They did a great job - hard, tedious, titanic work
Made 100+ characters for farming - dressed up - gave a chiseled weapon - just spent a huge amount of time and money

And then those who sat on the priest exactly - think that this is unfair ...

many believe that what they did ((
It won't help to take baum from China ...
It was a cry of powerlessness to do anything (time wasted).

Further on the patch

75 bosses shouldn't have been introduced at all.
and this patch has been asking for a very, very long time

but here's an incident

Against the background of wild, horrible, implausible rumors after the epic one, losing to China, on Baium.
information about ULTIMATUM YOU ... ADMINISTRATION started walking around the server
no matter how funny it looks - but a week passes and there is a patch - both about the battle and about the bosses who make the pve game and so on
and making life easier for the top clans to family the Tyrannosaurus ...
+ rumor has it that there will be class balance in January

- where as they say (will be fixed) several mass server classes.
All This Leads to strange thoughts ...

pvp
Further, those who were afraid of dying and losing experience - and will continue on - by 80 + lvl even a loss of 0.4% This is a lot
taking into account that there are no top 82+ locations yet
maybe it is worth changing the mechanics of wholesale loss for 80+ from 4% to 1%
and then the loss of 0.1% will not be so terrible ...

@San0 Thx for your job, its nice and refreshing to have these patches!

I rly like the update itself, only point I disagree: disabling gate chant to the island.
It will be healthier for PVP sqauds to have it enabled, so the fight for PI wouldnt be smth like just camping TP spot.

P.s. also, are those effects of DEATH PENATLY clan skill and SCROLL stacking, or only one will work?

4 minutes ago, Reddish said:

P.s. also, are those effects of DEATH PENATLY clan skill and SCROLL stacking, or only one will work?

they stack

3 hours ago, San0 said:

yes, becuz mobs that exist droping gems A ask for you passport first. if you are not chinese they dont give gems A...

all those crybabies wants to get free drops themself and even if u add drops on high spots mobs they will not go fight china to farm in their prime they will do on their primes as they can do now with DI but its better to just cry.

Yes, we are crying because of the drop of the necessary items

and when you lost everything on baum
there they began to kill everyone in the pc - with the condition of 3 pc for each ...
and then they started losing ...
then some began to hysteria and yell ...
demanding to kill everyone ...
and then people began to die losing expensive things ...
You lost Baium ...
and ran to cry to the admins ..
That China has removed all the wars and the server turns into pve ...
issue them ultimatums
etc
as they say, do not look for a speck in the eyes of others - but then you yourself do not see the log

35 minutes ago, Amorfius said:

Yes, we are crying because of the drop of the necessary items

and when you lost everything on baum
there they began to kill everyone in the pc - with the condition of 3 pc for each ...
and then they started losing ...
then some began to hysteria and yell ...
demanding to kill everyone ...
and then people began to die losing expensive things ...
You lost Baium ...
and ran to cry to the admins ..
That China has removed all the wars and the server turns into pve ...
issue them ultimatums
etc
as they say, do not look for a speck in the eyes of others - but then you yourself do not see the log

i have no idea what you just wrote here

• Haha 1

Мне уже было любопытно, кто этот юморист (титул) и хозяин объяснил значение названия?

Edited by Amorfius
  • Haha 1

tl;dr
The patch itself is great, it has interesting features, cant' dispute it's so much better than Varka/Ketra.
I don't want to think there is any healthy gamer who does not want a pvp server over a pve one.
So in that regard, the moves you made (Baium pvp zone, T-rex message w/o possible Gate Chant, PR to beach) are actually on point.
There are so many farmers on this server that end-game content HAS to be revolved around pvp.
Randoms requiring things to be so ez, as if they don't have ways to farm/grow, is the bad mentality that we don't need.
Cheers.

• Like 4

Pwe farmers -
not idiots either ...
and also has the right to life ...
And if other pvp players require the administration to infringe on the game in pve content ...
(have the audacity to demand from the admins)
although pve players play with boxes and donate to the game after all ...
We don't like this policy.

and pvp parties (constants) mostly play for 1 character) that is, absolutely free ,,,
We are all GUESTS here! - The Character does not belong to you - it is the property of the server.

I wrote
have the audacity - (write to admins with requirements)
redo everything - as the server becomes pve
English is not my native language ...
He studied at school - but did not teach.

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

tl;dr
The patch itself is great, it has interesting features, cant' dispute it's so much better than Varka/Ketra.
I don't want to think there is any healthy gamer who does not want a pvp server over a pve one.
So in that regard, the moves you made (Baium pvp zone, T-rex message w/o possible Gate Chant, PR to beach) are actually on point.
There are so many farmers on this server that end-game content HAS to be revolved around pvp.
Randoms requiring things to be so ez, as if they don't have ways to farm/grow, is the bad mentality that we don't need.
Cheers.

Taking back my words about gating, I was rly wrong

We should reward with some nobel prize for explanation made here, so accurate it is.

• Haha 1

- When Tyrannosaurus spawns a on screen message will now be displayed to warn everyone in the island of its spawn.

Is it working? We stayed like 6 hours yesterday on the island and no message appeared. We were on the inside zone of the Island. 

Edited by Setzer

On 12/21/2020 at 11:58 PM, Rizos said:

About rez i had the same idea for pp and se, the rez is useless on endgame cos no1 gonna accept 20% rez, i agree it could be good change, about heal i disagree, aoe stigma dunno sooner or later we reach to that point i guess, if its good moment now, dunno. Lord of vampires it huge piece of crap, even if it gives 9999999999999999999% vamp it still gona be as useless as it is now. Either totally rework skill, give it totally different effect like remove all debufs in party, or change it to mass recharge which is introduced in later chronicles, or atleast make this skill work on ranged atacks and skills so mages, archers, daggers, tyrants who use skills can get any use out of it or just delete the skil :D.

Mass Stigma will be introduced in future updates. On Official there is aoe stigma, so no need to customize it now, unless you want to offer Mass Stigma earlier.

Offtopic: Stigma and Mass Stigma, on official, decreases a % of mdef as well, so the Mass one will be good in both melee and mage aoe parties.

Regarding Resurrection, I would keep max lvl only on Bishop, penultimate lvl only on Elven Elder and for Shillien Elder maybe create some sort of quest to kill n mobs and receive +1 lvl to Res skill. And make it so you can repeat the quest until you get EE lvl of Res skill. And you can slightly reduce the number of mobs you have to kill for each new lvl, just to make it not that difficult. Just saying, maybe don't give such a good skill to boxes. Maybe boxed SE won't bother to make the quest. It's just an opinion, don't jump at my neck to bite. :) 

EDIT: I forgot about PP/WC/OL - you can offer the above mentioned quest to these classes too. Maybe for WC/OL make it 50% xp return, and name it something like Rites of Passage.

Regarding Mass Recharge, this will come in a future update as well, for SE only. It's your decision if you want to bring it earlier or wait for that specific patch.

EDIT: I checked https://l2wiki.com/classic/Evas_Saint and Elves don't get Mass Recharge. But they get Blessing of Eva (full HP/MP/CP single target).

Regarding Lord of Vampire I would agree with Rizos and suggest to make it a party buff (whatever duration you see fair - I'm thinking 30s duration with 2-3min reuse) which gives vampiric effect to everything: physical skills, magic skills, bow attacks. Also you decide on the % of vampirism.

Offtopic again: maybe create another quest so that SE can lvl up Children of Shilen (only the MP regeneration part) at least up to lvl 3, so they can have some mana love :) . 1st quest give it after 2nd class transfer, 3rd quest give it after 3rd class transfer but at lvl 78 or something. Again it's just a suggestion, don't bite.

If this would be unfair for EE, make it so they can have at least 1 lvl of this passive, only MP regen, and name it Children of Eva or something. Elves have higher MEN than Dark Elves. 

EDIT: It has always seemed kind of redundant to me that a class who has to refill the mana of other classes, has issues with mana regeneration. There should have been more passives for SE/EE to help them recover mana faster. If this would be unfair in situations of solo farming or overpowered Olympiads, make Might of Heaven PvE only. The only good thing in Goddess of Destruction, regarding healers, was the almost perfect heals they have and party mana management skills.

Oh and I almost forgot about the heal. SE/EE/Bish will receive Chain heal in the future. I'm not sure if WC/OL will get it though, in Classic.

@LuizM why did you feel like SE needs another heal? Greater heals, in Classic, are like before Major heals were introduced into the game. They heal a big amount of HP, with no heal-over-time effect.

Offtopic: I for one would just remove Mass Cure Poison from SE 3rd class. Why would I waste SP for a mass poison removing skill, when I have Mass Purify which removes Poison/Bleed/Paralysis/Petrification?

Edited by Ovid
  • Like 3

OMG what is this?

sano.jpg.a3dab13ad25ba6d6141cd0d93a55d5aa.jpg

What is Shilen's Crucifix and how will you modify Stigma and Lord of Vampire? :D 

In Goddess of Destruction, Tree of Life used to heal a shit ton on HP (by pre-god standards) and also, almost always crit heal. However in GoD everyone had a ton of HP (thinking of 10k HP for robes and almost 20k-30k HP for warriors) so it might not have seemed so powerful (the tree). Will it be that OP here?

Edited by Ovid