piktas

new player question

Hello, i am new player here and i can play 3-4 accs for now. Can anyone suggest any setup to make life easier ?  what do u think about summoner+se+bd? or maybe sumoner+se+ee? What about malee setups? spoilers? Thanks for responding in advance. Also i am from Lithuania so would like to join a clan from EU,LT or RUS

17 hours ago, piktas said:

Hello, i am new player here and i can play 3-4 accs for now. Can anyone suggest any setup to make life easier ?  what do u think about summoner+se+bd? or maybe sumoner+se+ee? What about malee setups? spoilers? Thanks for responding in advance. Also i am from Lithuania so would like to join a clan from EU,LT or RUS

I Dont think summoner needs SE unless its pony and u plan to exp by nuking with ur char. If you go 3-4 accs better go pp/wc + bd + some good dd like tyrant/destro. Summoner is good if you play with 1 max 2 windows

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, piktas said:

Do summoners play with nukes? and do u make profit at all while nuking? And what about WL? Do any1 need them at all in the party ?

Wl only with full epix, summoners farm by nuke up to some lvl

56 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Wl only with full epix, summoners farm by nuke up to some lvl

till level 82 easy.. :D

Edited by Lafi
  • Haha 1

On 12/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, piktas said:

What about spoil? Do any1 buy mats at all? is it worth making a spoiler?

Yes. Some materials will always have value, some examples being enria, mold hardener and gemstones A

Hello from me as well. I am just downloading this server but i am not totally newbie as i played on Skelth/Core officials and DragonNetwork private for many years.

Few question for this server:

1. I never play on bot and i hate them so how is the server in this dark part of the game ? Are there permanent banns for it ?

2. I am a dagger player are they welcome in fighter CP-s ?

3. What are the best dyes you can put here ?

4. Usually i start lvl/gear with RB-s but i doubt there will be enough players to make them together after i am so lately joining the server. So i am open about any other advices for exping/gearing faster.

5. Is there any buffs/potions to buy for clarity and haste so i will go for SE dual box ?

6. What is the current population of the server btw ?

7. How many boxes you can play without PA ? at least 2nd is free ?

Edited by SPQR

23 hours ago, SPQR said:

Hello from me as well. I am just downloading this server but i am not totally newbie as i played on Skelth/Core officials and DragonNetwork private for many years.

Few question for this server:

1. I never play on bot and i hate them so how is the server in this dark part of the game ? Are there permanent banns for it ?

2. I am a dagger player are they welcome in fighter CP-s ?

3. What are the best dyes you can put here ?

4. Usually i start lvl/gear with RB-s but i doubt there will be enough players to make them together after i am so lately joining the server. So i am open about any other advices for exping/gearing faster.

5. Is there any buffs/potions to buy for clarity and haste so i will go for SE dual box ?

6. What is the current population of the server btw ?

7. How many boxes you can play without PA ? at least 2nd is free ?

1. Bot is bannable, but first time you can get unban for i think 10 euro (per char/account?), second ban is permanent and cannot be removed. It doesn't stop people from trying, but they're monitored by GMs and other players (so if you see suspicious activity - record a video and send via ticket, that's the best u can do)

2. Geared and shiny is more than welcomed, if you're poor there are much better classes for dps, although it's still possible to find a CP, especially if you're a nice guy and willing to box/play other classes occasionally

3. Can you specify? Dunno much about dyes, but the most common ones for 76+ are +4 -4

4. Actually it is the right server for raids, but there's no way you can get yourself any gear from that. If you wanna take the best of both worlds - IMO it's best to exp with raids on your main and create a spoil to gear yourself

5. Haste 2 pots are available on the market, but clarity is obtainable only through EE

6. Cannot answer this question, but a huge chunk of players are doing daily raids every evening (in FoM, ABG, Forsaken plains), you will see LFG popping up in party-matching before raids

7. 1 account per 1 device is free. So for a buffer box you'd need to have a laptop and launch it from there or obtain premium account with COLs (10 euro/month or lots of kk in adena equivalent if you dont wanna spend real riches)

21 hours ago, Noveria said:

1. Bot is bannable, but first time you can get unban for i think 10 euro (per char/account?), second ban is permanent and cannot be removed. It doesn't stop people from trying, but they're monitored by GMs and other players (so if you see suspicious activity - record a video and send via ticket, that's the best u can do)

2. Geared and shiny is more than welcomed, if you're poor there are much better classes for dps, although it's still possible to find a CP, especially if you're a nice guy and willing to box/play other classes occasionally

3. Can you specify? Dunno much about dyes, but the most common ones for 76+ are +4 -4

4. Actually it is the right server for raids, but there's no way you can get yourself any gear from that. If you wanna take the best of both worlds - IMO it's best to exp with raids on your main and create a spoil to gear yourself

5. Haste 2 pots are available on the market, but clarity is obtainable only through EE

6. Cannot answer this question, but a huge chunk of players are doing daily raids every evening (in FoM, ABG, Forsaken plains), you will see LFG popping up in party-matching before raids

7. 1 account per 1 device is free. So for a buffer box you'd need to have a laptop and launch it from there or obtain premium account with COLs (10 euro/month or lots of kk in adena equivalent if you dont wanna spend real riches)

TY a lot for all the info

About dyes i was asking if there are any like +3-1 ? 

Best 20-40 spoil places for adena ?

4 hours ago, SPQR said:

TY a lot for all the info

About dyes i was asking if there are any like +3-1 ? 

Best 20-40 spoil places for adena ?

Dunno if there are such dyes, must be rare. Regarding spoil: i'd aim for mats like animal bone (CBP), animal skin (Leather) because they're always demanded. You can check Giran Harbor for mats prices and use server's database: l2db.club, to find the most profitable mobs for you.