Eggyeee

Bye~EU I miss these epic battles~

4 hours ago, ImmortalBird said:

EU Threatening GM with despicable means,But they are still so vulnerable。

vulnerable like the giran fight that mighty wk cps were resting on the ground? :D 

dont you think its time for guys as well to split your comunism and try to become democrats like everyone else around world?

Lenin-statue-015.jpg

Edited by telikas

5 hours ago, Jol said:

RF with WK emblems, f*cked WK

Yesterday, our 3party finished abusing RF easily. The video you sent was because many of our allies saw you use our league logo and thought that you joined wk and did not launch an attack.

19 hours ago, Eggyeee said:

Yesterday, our 3party finished abusing RF easily. The video you sent was because many of our allies saw you use our league logo and thought that you joined wk and did not launch an attack.

image.png.c1c8ea29a53b6c5038e5b9f05a3e0257.png

So you gonna take RS seriously and accept wars? :)

Edited by Tiago

21 hours ago, Rizos said:

accept war if you miss epic fights @Eggyeee, so far only 2 clans accepted war - 1 right before siege

from all the guys in the world, rizos talking about accepting wars xDDDDDD

so back in the day when you did exactly the same this was a legit tactic and now it isn't

what does this remind me? hm

oh yeah, consumables not being an excuse when we lost a ffight while being an excuse when you lost a fight

you should seriously go see a therapist, might help you burst your bubble and stop being so delusional

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, etze said:

from all the guys in the world, rizos talking about accepting wars xDDDDDD

so back in the day when you did exactly the same this was a legit tactic and now it isn't

what does this remind me? hm

oh yeah, consumables not being an excuse when we lost a ffight while being an excuse when you lost a fight

you should seriously go see a therapist, might help you burst your bubble and stop being so delusional

can you recomend us ur therapist? did he treated you or you still belive you were somehow someday factor?

On 12/28/2020 at 9:04 PM, Eggyeee said:

Does lying make you feel better?

Your cam has watched us for more than 5min. :D

And look who attacks first.

Don`t tremble with my showmanship. :DDDDD

Go to the colosseum and practice pvp with the greatwall clan.

Don`t lie plz. Baby....

Edited by hangle.thombrowne
  • Haha 3

Truth is that i passed by atleast 5 RF members without marking them cause it got me  completely off guard.  , i had no info of such thing.  GF though fun pvp , no matter the outcome. And its nice seeing RF ex - members getting back together and remaking the clan.

• Like 1

@Eggyeee you looking like some attention prostitute. Probably was fun to losse to new smaller side those 4 months, then you build yours how many years ? dosent matter its seems :D recruit even more you might need in the future  

6 hours ago, JaneDo said:

Truth is that i passed by atleast 5 RF members without marking them cause it got me  completely off guard.  , i had no info of such thing.  GF though fun pvp , no matter the outcome. And its nice seeing RF ex - members getting back together and remaking the clan.

Happy new year ~~

Jane ♡

All is the same, No matter what u did/ said/ , Different thinking / culture makes this world/  and also dif. players makes this server.  

Rainbow needs all colors. and server needs all players. Get used to it.

And WuKong will be always with this server till ever.

Happy new year to all, to server.793404572_QQ20201229190047.thumb.png.a3359cb37c02daabcf22fdd2a702d890.png741367752_QQ20201229190042.thumb.png.bca79d5c42e6eeaa3a0ac4bda193c6ca.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HaOgU said:

And WuKong will be always with this server till ever.

uh, donated too much to leave or RMT/boting going too good? 

On 12/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, telikas said:

dont you think its time for guys as well to split your comunism and try to become democrats like everyone else around world?

Lenin-statue-015.jpg

their pseudo communism seems to be working well at least from a non humanitarian perspective, why would they change?