Rizos

Shabi please dont stop war

they say i have bug and spam speed potions without reuse cos i run with almost 300 speed :D cos i play on agation wind, powind, hero zerk and ghost waling :D

Edited by Rizos

ekhmm... Its plausible speed for AW, dunno what they fail to understand. 
Should use some counter to kill ur CP, infact they have such equip  they could just outplay with defensive playstyle and setups. Dunno, chn were always slow at adopting to changing situations.

P.S.
WTS/WTT 100% effective setups and strategies vs ANY dagger based setups :D 

13 minutes ago, Reddish said:

ekhmm... Its plausible speed for AW, dunno what they fail to understand. 
Should use some counter to kill ur CP, infact they have such equip  they could just outplay with defensive playstyle and setups. Dunno, chn were always slow at adopting to changing situations.

P.S.
WTS/WTT 100% effective setups and strategies vs ANY dagger based setups  

They think that the more DA 80 they take, the better :D

Well, if 1st fight i could explain with herozerk (they cant CC u anyhow), now i cant say how its  possible not to lock one single AW into agr :/

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

Round 3, Bringing zerg didnt help

How to say it...you didnt win for being very good... in reality they were very bad. OMFG

• Like 1

Afaik Chn propaganda says they play better than every1 else.
It is false, Chn cant do nothing in equal numbers vs top EU cp(I believe not even top CP can outstand them, Zp and Skynet should also manage them easily), that's what FW showed us here, yet nobody tells FW played good. I see Rizos not even trying to show any good gameplay. Just killing healers 1 by 1 oneshotting them. But honestly, neither he, neither his CP had to. Herozerk is OP when dagger has it and not a single piece of rice trying to focus him. I wish I had this freedom while playing TH. Its like beating a retard house full of epileptic old ppl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will tell you why china so bad. China goes all in for 1 fight even tho they are more numbers coz in their logic pvp in equal terms doesnt exist. Thats why on last pvp i said to rizos we dont go pvp if we dont have full active party with active buffer coz this pizdabol though we can win them even w/o full party and we would get rekt on last fight if not getting rebuff vs 3 80 DAs. But the sad part is that after losing one fight they dont go rgrp fast and come back even tho all sides used most of the skills, they rather wait hour to get bress (at this point dunno why we even tried to tell san0 add this clan skill about exp if china still wont get up to ch or will bsoe in the middle of pvp), then they will again wait for full heroes skill and in the end will call more ppl to make even bigger zerg out of it.