Niklay

First Olympiad

I'm completly new. I have questions and will be very thankful if I get answers. Thank you!

So Olympiad can be played each week friday and saturday, but when exactly the points are calculated? Are they calculated every week after friday and saturday or after a month? Do I get Marks of Battle every week?

I need to have at least one win and played at least 10 battles to get points / marks, correct?

I can participate maximum in 30 battles every week, correct?

I can become hero every week or month? Also if you have hero status for how long you have it?

I never saw a hero to chat with light blue color in global chat, why is that so, is it forbiden here?

Why some players let them self to be killed without even moving their hero? Whats the reason?

Edited by Niklay

1 hour ago, Niklay said:

I'm completly new. I have questions and will be very thankful if I get answers. Thank you!

So Olympiad can be played each week friday and saturday, but when exactly the points are calculated? Are they calculated every week after friday and saturday or after a month? Do I get Marks of Battle every week? After month

I need to have at least one win and played at least 10 battles to get points / marks, correct? Correct

I can participate maximum in 30 battles every week, correct? Correct

I can become hero every week or month? Also if you have hero status for how long you have it? Every month. For whole month

I never saw a hero to chat with light blue color in global chat, why is that so, is it forbiden here? Activate hero chat in chat options.

Why some players let them self to be killed without even moving their hero? Whats the reason? Oly strategy :D

• Thanks 1

Thanks a lot!

Just I still wonder about the points,  are they calculated at the end of the calendar month? So for example I need to wait for the end of january so I can get marks of battle for this month?

18 minutes ago, Niklay said:

Thanks a lot!

Just I still wonder about the points,  are they calculated at the end of the calendar month? So for example I need to wait for the end of january so I can get marks of battle for this month?

yes... More accurate is: u have to wait till 1st of next month after 12pm CET (Central European Time)

• Thanks 1