tmw

Make WC great again. Atleast useful

Hi! 
@San0 I see you strengthening swm and bd. What about fix casual problems like DA's Fear and useless skills of other classes? 
For instance, we have wc which in gvg are 100% useless besides rebuff. Can you add extra lvl for fear may be instead of useless Chant of Life? Like DAs upgrading their fear on lvl 80. Or you can make usefull Aura Sink skill which appear on 2nd profession and wasn’t upgraded after lvl 60?
What about of basic debuff system. Could you make it H5 like: min 10%, max 90% chance for all skills regardless their lvl? It will bring more variability to play.

Edited by tmw
  • Like 4

Fear DA is to strong should be smaller chance for succes,

99% olympiad match vs DA is fear all time to me. It's  strong class so DA no need that op Skill. We must reduced chance or more reuse time for this skill.

Second we should do is reuse skill new summon for summoner ,

is to fast now.

2 hours ago, Jardo said:

Fear DA is to strong should be smaller chance for succes,

99% olympiad match vs DA is fear all time to me. It's  strong class so DA no need that op Skill. We must reduced chance or more reuse time for this skill.

Second we should do is reuse skill new summon for summoner ,

is to fast now.

If puri song gets 60% instead of 80%, ull see huge dif in skills landrate. Especially OL will be retardedly op, skils that dont base on mental, like suspension, disease will have 40% landrate on AOE skill from totally ungeared ol with 0 epics, which is crazy and i can already see ppl crying they dont have fun on mass pvp. On the other hand mby these wc debufs start working on puri.

Also if DA fear is problem, but other class fears are not then change only DA fear. I know exaples of other classic servers where admins added additional mental resist to players to decrease DA impact (they didnt want to nerf some class cos were afraid of players hate), result was opossite to what admins expected. DA was still fearing with high chance, while ol, necro, wc couldnt ever land any fear. Elemental mages, EEs, Bishops couldnt land sleep but DA still feared with 90% chance. It was catastrophic effect. Da fear has 110 or 130% base landrate of fear while wc/ol/necro 70%.
What does it mean 110%? Enemy DA can play w/o epics, and you wear core lvl 3 and he has still 90% chance to fear you.

In my opinion Such debufs should have big landrate(mby not 110 but 90% base) but have long reuse, so skill is usefull, needs to be timed well, not spammed every 3s

Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 9:25 AM, tmw said:

Hi! 
@San0 I see you strengthening swm and bd. What about fix casual problems like DA's Fear and useless skills of other classes? 
For instance, we have wc which in gvg are 100% useless besides rebuff. Can you add extra lvl for fear may be instead of useless Chant of Life? Like DAs upgrading their fear on lvl 80. Or you can make usefull Aura Sink skill which appear on 2nd profession and wasn’t upgraded after lvl 60?
What about of basic debuff system. Could you make it H5 like: min 10%, max 90% chance for all skills regardless their lvl? It will bring more variability to play.

Lets talk about WC/OL in different activities

WC PVE: Its perfectly fine since u reach lv80 (great fury is op buff for farm and it also makes warcryers to be active to give bonus for ur party).

WC Oly: As all other Fear CC classes wc is more than fine inside oly (with core/orfen) and it has more than fear skill that is OP, so if u know how to kite u can win even w/o fear vs most of the classes. I would say nerf chance or give big cd on fear skill of fear classes so f1 plebs would have to use more than 1 brain cell to play all those fear classes.

WC PVP: 90% of wc/ol i saw in pvps have etze syndrom (i guess coz he is top OL in classic club history and made huge impact in many people eyes) and they use dmg drain till they run out of mana. This class is support class first of all and should work as support and check buff and rebuff when its needed and not only when u see some1 from ur party dies and need full rebuff ( and if u still have a lot of free time you can also check if ur party members miss some other classes buff like mental/resist shock etc and tell ur suports to rebuff it). Acu/ww/pdef/mdef most often lost buff in pvps vs IC/Banes thats need to be rebuffed asap to give more chances for ur party to survive. So if u concentrate on these tasks as WC ur party members will appreciate that more than hearing "oh fuk yeah i drained to death some box afk pleb". Also if after all these tasks thats need to be done you still will find free time and free mana to do some extras you can try Sleep/Fear (on puri only if u have menal epics coz it will decrease buff land rate to 60% after next patch). What i would add on this class in pvps maybe that u can trigger gf by using skills also not only by auto attacks, and yeah maybe give some lvls or power on aura sink skill coz its nice skill and i liked it when i was playing wc on H5

OL PVE: Fine if ur party aoeing (just dont spam all mana for debuff for one train xD)

OL Oly: Same as wc this class more than fine inside oly, maybe what i would add there for this class is chance to get back mana by using skill dmg not only auto attacks as it is now.

OL PVP: Same as wc you need to rebuff (mainly ww/acu/mdef/pdef) dont spend mana for other sh1t baff better use cp heal and if u are confident with ur deffensive stats and carrying some epics you can rush into enemies and spam some debuff just make sure which and when to use to not make it just waste of mp.

• Thanks 1

@JzOo Yeah, I do not speak about increasing wc's dmg abilities. It's fine according WC role. All I talk is just weird difference DA's Fear vs others. And I think that Aura Sink is very noice skill which was undeservedly forgotten. Instead of creating new OP skills local devs can give second life to low abilities. I don't whine about OL cuz I think its abilities work fine and kinda balanced (balance in l2 is perma double keklel).

@Rizos Additional mental resistance is bad solution from the scratch. Increased cd for strong debuffs - good idea.

Edited by tmw
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

If puri song gets 60% instead of 80%, ull see huge dif in skills landrate. Especially OL will be retardedly op, skils that dont base on mental, like suspension, disease will have 40% landrate on AOE skill from totally ungeared ol with 0 epics, which is crazy and i can already see ppl crying they dont have fun on mass pvp. On the other hand mby these wc debufs start working on puri.

This here: suspension has crazy land rate even now, through puri, i noticed many times this thing. 
I assumed later thats cuz of epics, but now that u said its not mental - im scared a lot. Bcuz i thought it has huge land rate only cuz we are epicless party, but this shiny info u gave.... Fuck it, just fuck the fucking flying fuck of these ppl who want nerf puris. Proof of not being pizdabol, four out of eight live members (wc Helspont was held out of battle) got suspension , five our of eight ppl got seal of disease/
image.png.0a81737459a7f4561d83523c3efad388.png

Hate to agree with JzOo, but he is right about supportive rebuff role of WC. Now in the end game we have summoners, crushers, even pepegas who constantly makes ppl loose buffs. Live WC is only option to outplay that strategy and cock these kind of setups hard.

Edited by Reddish

2 hours ago, Reddish said:

This here: suspension has crazy land rate even now, through puri, i noticed many times this thing. 
I assumed later thats cuz of epics, but now that u said its not mental - im scared a lot. Bcuz i thought it has huge land rate only cuz we are epicless party, but this shiny info u gave.... Fuck it, just fuck the fucking flying fuck of these ppl who want nerf puris. Proof of not being pizdabol, four out of eight live members (wc Helspont was held out of battle) got suspension , five our of eight ppl got seal of disease/
image.png.0a81737459a7f4561d83523c3efad388.png

Hate to agree with JzOo, but he is right about supportive rebuff role of WC. Now in the end game we have summoners, crushers, even pepegas who constantly makes ppl loose buffs. Live WC is only option to outplay that strategy and cock these kind of setups hard.

doesnt matter what items u have, doesnt matter what items enemy ol has it will be 40%, now its around 25% and lands like you show on screenshot, its cos skill has like 4s reuse, even with 25% when debuf is aoe, you cast it 3x and half of ppl around has it, then ur bish cleanse himself with it on, next cleanse 20s reuse and have fun. We have the same problem on mass pvp even with full epics. If puri gets nerfed then some of aoe debufs should be reviewed and adjusted base landrate, especially the ones that are not mental/stun attacks and are not affected by epix @San0

Still I insist the thread is not about OL in general but about WC. 

And I do not offer add some new crazy fucking skills like we see on test server for pepegas. All I want to devs think about is actual lvl for fear of WC (also OL and Necro) or nerf DA's fear to same lvl and adequate landrate and cast time (cuz it seems insane when char in hv armor have castspeed much higher then robe +15% cast. speed with passive skills) and (as Rizoto & JzOo said) increase cd for all these classes fear. Also it would be nice to improve Aura Sink (lets say adding 2 lvls) cuz it is interesting ability which will deversify gameplay. 

And probably rework basic debuff system to bring first and second prof skills back to life. With very low chance but still. 

Edited by tmw

On 1/15/2021 at 4:02 AM, tmw said:

Still I insist the thread is not about OL in general but about WC. 

And I do not offer add some new crazy fucking skills like we see on test server for pepegas. All I want to devs think about is actual lvl for fear of WC (also OL and Necro) or nerf DA's fear to same lvl and adequate landrate and cast time (cuz it seems insane when char in hv armor have castspeed much higher then robe +15% cast. speed with passive skills) and (as Rizoto & JzOo said) increase cd for all these classes fear. Also it would be nice to improve Aura Sink (lets say adding 2 lvls) cuz it is interesting ability which will deversify gameplay. 

And probably rework basic debuff system to bring first and second prof skills back to life. With very low chance but still. 

I agree with TMW... OL and WC fear are too weak compared with DA ... WC is fine in all regards besides the fear one ... even on oly WC is useless unless you have CORE 3 +orfen 3 + zaken 2 (at least) ... proof of that is that you see only one WC running oly and making points .... only one ... other than that I would ask for knock down ability for titan .. since there is only one active titan on server at the moment ... give some love to that class too