xShawn

Tyrant su...

With this new patch, the goal is to end the tyrant on pvp? I think need to play with a tyrant before to nerf. I always played with tyrant and i know the sh#$ that became, everyone just played with the ball, the class has already been nerfed with the classic,where all the warriors got a buffer, new skills and the tyrant remained the same. What made a difference against another warrior was the ogre, who was nerfed to decrease the frequency of farm, and in pvp it will be sh## again. Now the logical thing is, the server is full of tyrant because it was ALWAYS the best FARM 1 for 1, in the single hit, now the skills that don't do that much damage, that's why "the PROs" player only use the ball. Test before ruining the class, if you are going to take off on one side, balance the minimum on the other, add lion heart, passive H ARMOR to stay the same on the offical, and a warrior who can compete with others.

At least reduces the ridiculous cooldown of Break Duress, with ridiculous 10min CD. -.-

Edited by xShawn
  • Haha 1

i completely disagree with you ... Tyrant will get a deserved nerf mainly on PvE capabilites .... 
getting a nerf on Ogre and fist fury is fine ... change your dies and you will be fine on PvP ... now PvE you wont be able to solo farm anymore ... so good luck ... 
go get into a CP

P.S: i agree with the part that with this nerf ... it will get a little bit weaker on pvp sunce there no crit on range abilites  ... but it will still crit the other ones , so it will still be powerful ... and comparing it to a gladiator ... it will probably need Lionheart and H armor mastery for pvp reasons ... (since there is no Ogre anymore) @San0

Well its light user class, fk hvy armor mastery, im curious about ogre nerf, nerfing totems or atk speed which is essence of tyrant is kinda sad story. In my opinion othell 400+ crit rate is retarded part of this class, not totems. And ofc fk solo farmers who box full support and farm with tyrant, i just liked this class before it was meta, totems are rly weaker than used to be on h5, skil mechanic is retarded (easier for 1 fingered players cos dont need to care about momentum) and still making more dmg than in h5. I think it should be very versitale class, light armor version of gladi(higher atk speed, fast skil cast, less dmg per skill, run in light armor, lower p def, very mobile, good on pve since its orc)

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with nerf on the Ball... but recudes attack speed? ... @Rizos just like you said "very mobile"( and the tyrant doesnt have a lion heart, but he had a skill with quick reuse. break duress) yes, i played with tyrant on 1.5, this worked, in the third class it was boring. GO TYRANT BECAME NUKER. So, if will reduces attack speed, transform it in warrior like duelist titan warlord. 

About PVE   It must be more difficult, but if a tyrant (the best pve ever) END GAME (full gear + buffers 80) doesnt kill alone in GC, it becomes pointless. I agree that there be a nerf to adjust to the end game, but, dont end what few are able to do. Player's merit.

I also dont agree about atk speed nerf, it affect pvp a lot, its nerf of essence of class, like nerfing p def on tank. All skill combo rotations will be slower.

• Like 1

Hi guys where you get your information about nerfing this and that to tyrant? Just curios, I didn't find any info on forum.

Thanks!

pffff.... I play tyrant since ages (2006) in different chronicles starting C4. I have seen ogre totem in different chronicles with different status but i remember for sure how much I waited to learn fist fury. In old chronicles you could not even seen how much % attack speed gives fist fury but you could see an substantial outcome. Waiting to see how fist fury will be "nerfed" now on this chronicle on this server. In the end tyrant will remain one of the best PVE chars ... I hope :)

16 minutes ago, bbboy said:

pffff.... I play tyrant since ages (2006) in different chronicles starting C4. I have seen ogre totem in different chronicles with different status but i remember for sure how much I waited to learn fist fury. In old chronicles you could not even seen how much % attack speed gives fist fury but you could see an substantial outcome. Waiting to see how fist fury will be "nerfed" now on this chronicle on this server. In the end tyrant will remain one of the best PVE chars ... I hope

Same, playing tyrant since c4 times ^^. I dont care how it will perform on pve, im just sad that it will be less pleasant to play cos of slower skil cast speed. I would prefer 20% crit dmg nerf than 5% atk speed :/

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Same, playing tyrant since c4 times ^^. I dont care how it will perform on pve, im just sad that it will be less pleasant to play cos of slower skil cast speed. I would prefer 20% crit dmg nerf than 5% atk speed

....So true. Imagine you will have time to make a sandwich till skill spams....sad

only nerf tyrant should be getting is finally fixing raging force damage, not even removing crit chance from the skill, but fixing it so it deals 300 damage and 600 crit like it was on official, used mostly as hex in pvp and pve, not as damage source

instead other parts of tyrants are touched, because apparently its too strong in pve. but some people forget that orcs were always gods of pve since like ever, so right now, tyrant or destro soloing locations or bosses isnt anything new. literally in any chronicle you needed 1 destro to do all stuff you want
Interlude - take 1 destro and solo FoG/Pagan
GF - take 1 destro and solo green spot/chimeras
H5 - take 1 destro and solo circle

on top of that all the bosses were eventually turned into "take 1 destro, but dynasty crusher on it, put day of doom from necro, spirit of shillien from SK and kill frintezza/freya/tiat/whatever boss you want"

now why there is always destro mentioned? tyrant was behind destro in all those chronicles because of frenzy difference, crit rate on tyrant sucked so much that tyr could not utilize zealot properly unless he went bison madness while on the other hand destro got all the needed crit rate from frenzy. with addition to othell runes, frenzy became literally useless skill and tyrant powerlevel for pve skyrocketed (but the question is, is it really that big of a problem that tyrant is king of pve and not destro?)

so instead of fixing 1 skill to make tyrant average in pvp (and trust me, tyrant would become average in pvp if raging force was doing correct damage, as for people doing rotations instead of spamming 1 skill is too hard), it got butchered and massacred

• Like 7

When playing tyrant it was cool... i had fun on old times with MatRow.  

I agree with modoy, Nerf more Raging Force, only HEX is necessary, isnt a damage skill! i am really upset about fury fist -.-' 

So, today if tyrant in PVP land a stun, if i hit stun go out... but facking Fear dont, stun from horse also, theres a lot to do, dont remove attack speed....

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, MoDoy said:

only nerf tyrant should be getting is finally fixing raging force damage, not even removing crit chance from the skill, but fixing it so it deals 300 damage and 600 crit like it was on official, used mostly as hex in pvp and pve, not as damage source

instead other parts of tyrants are touched, because apparently its too strong in pve. but some people forget that orcs were always gods of pve since like ever, so right now, tyrant or destro soloing locations or bosses isnt anything new. literally in any chronicle you needed 1 destro to do all stuff you want
Interlude - take 1 destro and solo FoG/Pagan
GF - take 1 destro and solo green spot/chimeras
H5 - take 1 destro and solo circle

on top of that all the bosses were eventually turned into "take 1 destro, but dynasty crusher on it, put day of doom from necro, spirit of shillien from SK and kill frintezza/freya/tiat/whatever boss you want"

now why there is always destro mentioned? tyrant was behind destro in all those chronicles because of frenzy difference, crit rate on tyrant sucked so much that tyr could not utilize zealot properly unless he went bison madness while on the other hand destro got all the needed crit rate from frenzy. with addition to othell runes, frenzy became literally useless skill and tyrant powerlevel for pve skyrocketed (but the question is, is it really that big of a problem that tyrant is king of pve and not destro?)

so instead of fixing 1 skill to make tyrant average in pvp (and trust me, tyrant would become average in pvp if raging force was doing correct damage, as for people doing rotations instead of spamming 1 skill is too hard), it got butchered and massacred

Agree totally, lower the dmg  of Raging force ( or maybe increase mana cost) and maybe add Lionheart should be fine, remove atkspeed from atkspeed based char has no sense for me..

Edited by DEADPOOLL

so 1st raging force dmg bug is reported, then many tyrants agreed to nerf it cos it breaks tyrant gameplay and is retarded. In the end we get atk speed and crit dmg nerf

avatars-000354395414-um6212-t500x500.jpg

just remove this ~1,7 modifier(character lvl dependant modifier of char p atk for skill which cause raging scaling too strong with char p atk) from raging force and it will work like on offi -_-

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

thank you for the suggestions and ideas.
changes will be applied as planed and announced until further needs for other changes.

• Sad 2

cant wait for next amazing balance changes, like

decreasing speed for daggers
decreasing nuke range on mages
increasing mana consumption on heals on healers
decrease tanks shield defense rate and power
making impossible resummon of pet in combat
WLs stun working like sleep that it cancels with first auto attack

and more of the basic class concept changes ^_^ 

• Haha 1