DrunkAngel

I CAN'TBELIEVE this happened

vote please  

119 members have voted

1. 1. I logged on my char, and there was mail with attached epics, from char Angerfist which is from war side. They are asking items back. I want to know our community opinion. Should i give them back or not

• Yes
    • No

idk whats the story and what happened in cp, if it was mistake or something else, but honestly, i would give it back if for example chenhaonan would mail me, however, same like if you find bigger amount of money in real life, there is compensation by law, i would maybe also ask for companesation, like 10% of the price which was found

in the end, only thing that matters is what you think is correct to do, how would you feel if you were on the other side of this story and what would be the reactions

ps: (i dont play with them for quite some time and i dont really care if its given back or not, just giving my useless opinion since you asked for one ;x)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

well, it also depends on the relationship between the two. ingame war is like real war, you cant miss an opportunity to weaken your opponent.

but i guess the irresponsible move of the sender must be punished :)) need more info, how did he fail? nicks look alike or what? 

and also need some precedents from the past, did people give back epics from a ingrame moment.

i would give it back only if enemy  gives epics back that drop in pvp on mobs, the question is, do they, did they?

Edited by Nez
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, TrekPazt said:

dunno. control over these items may have changed ,but iam not so sure about ownership

I think this is orfen which i dropped!

• Haha 8

Holly molly now imagine admin chat spam from rizos  :D

Anyway if u are not stupid keep them its ur christmas man.

5 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

Vote please

Screenshot_2.png

why would you even consider returning ? you just got rich ... enjoy it 

this is like finding 7k euro worth of stuff laying on the ground, knowing whos owner and thinking about keeping it . i find it just wrong ,but thats me. now this comunity that voted to keep it can stone me,but i had to say it

Edited by TrekPazt
  • Thanks 1

I vote "keep" 'cos I don't see any fraud symptoms. Looks like it was a fully understand act. But if we deep dive into real reason why it happend from opponent, maybe we can make another decision. For example if it was a unauthorise mail, or mail contain objects that is belongs to another person and mailer can't decide send or not and do it as rrevange... 

надо думать 

когда

что-то 

делаешь 

------

если человек вам сам послал .

значит это подарок .

приятного владения .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LuizM said:

why would you even consider returning ? 

Because Axzp asked me for it

Tbh, i also question myself, why i should return, because as i remember, no lost (dropped, mistraded, etc) epics and items were ever returned, especially if got by war. Maybe after some negotiations, what didnt took place in my case. So i thought maybe i missed smth and smth changed in "unwritten rules" of club, so i asked for your opinion. 

Если администрация 

вернут вещи 

- то это даст повод ...

много людей - подадут заявки на возврат - вещей 

много кого - убили  монстрами в gian cave  

и потеряли вещи ..

1 hour ago, DrunkAngel said:

Tbh, i also question myself, why i should return, because as i remember, no lost (dropped, mistraded, etc) epics and items were ever returned, especially if got by war. Maybe after some negotiations, what didnt took place in my case. So i thought maybe i missed smth and smth changed in "unwritten rules" of club, so i asked for your opinion. 

There was once a low level dwarf that picked up AQ3 in aden , sayomi dropped it by mistake on the ground when cleaning inventory.

Dwarf ended up returning it , there is even a forum post about it.

I dont want to commend as part of FW about the topic , just providing info about a very rare and old situation 

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18297-the-ant-queen-story/

Edited by Yomana

2 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

Angel on the right shoulder:
If someone makes such a post, it implies good intention to return items.

Devil on the left shoulder:
If someone makes such a post, they probably want to either humiliate the other player for making a -lets all admit- dumb mistake or is simply a call for attention, it's hard to stay lowkey every time epics are lost.
They don't have war since over a year afaik, so I don't know if I buy that "war excuse", and as I wait for confirmation on that, let's just say your asscrack of an ex-leader had beef with them and that influences your thought process. Asking cuz you need opinions on a public forum? Fk yeah hommie, an ancient player like you really needs and depends on the opinions of 50 random forum masters to make an ethics decision. Wait, what char was this mail sent to? No way I want to assume you made nicknames similar to your old enemies hoping for a day like this, aye?

You guessed right, I want to side with the right shoulder guy!

• Like 1