DrunkAngel

I CAN'TBELIEVE this happened

vote please  

119 members have voted

1. 1. I logged on my char, and there was mail with attached epics, from char Angerfist which is from war side. They are asking items back. I want to know our community opinion. Should i give them back or not

• Yes
    • No

5 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

Because Axzp asked me for it

Tbh, i also question myself, why i should return, because as i remember, no lost (dropped, mistraded, etc) epics and items were ever returned, especially if got by war. Maybe after some negotiations, what didnt took place in my case. So i thought maybe i missed smth and smth changed in "unwritten rules" of club, so i asked for your opinion. 

well .. items werent deleted, werent stolen, there is no scam .... GMs even tried to return china toi baium that my cp picked up from PK (saying someone with 4 pks shouldnt drop items ... hahahahaha what a joke .... @Sensei can you believe that shit ?!?) ...

So @DrunkAngel its up to you ... but you did nothing wrong and by server rules they cant return items to the owner since they deliberatedly sent them to you ... so you should keep it ... just like someone keeps an item they pick up from someone that was PK. But if you also want to return them ... other people opinions shouldnt matter

Edited by LuizM
  • Like 1

peoples keep bringing this pk stuff up. i dont think its valid . we all signed up for item drops when we die from mobs and under pk status. thats what all wanted and its kinda like going into cassino everytime u play a game and playing . its fair game

what happened here if i understand it correctly is more like sending your money accidentaly into cassino bank account and them possibly keeping the money without ever letting u play

Edited by TrekPazt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

now propably last post from me. consider this situation from real life. imagine that u have neighbor whom u happen to not like. this neighbor of yours is waiting for mail ,but for whatewer reason (postman fcks it up or theres wrong name on package or whatewer) mail end up in your postmailbox. it happens to be ring ordered from amazon worth fortune. you are now rich if u keep it . would u have done it ?

stuff may be virtual and yes its internet ,but its basicaly same situation as i see it

i hope i pointed to some good points worth considering before u decide

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TrekPazt said:

now propably last post from me. consider this situation from real life. imagine that u have neighbor whom u happen to not like. this neighbor of yours is waiting for mail ,but for whatewer reason (postman fcks it up or theres wrong name on package or whatewer) mail end up in your postmailbox. it happens to be ring ordered from amazon worth fortune. you are now rich if u keep it . would u have done it ?

stuff may be virtual and yes its internet ,but its basicaly same situation as i see it

i hope i pointed to some good points worth considering before u decide

Где тут виновата почта ?

Сам магазин Амазон в лице его хозяина 

отправил почту ...     поспешил ...

все испортил ,,,

почта же как - добросовесный работник ..

доставила посылку  - по адресу  - свою функцию выполнила на 100 % - без ошибок  !

кто виноват в произошедшем    - только хозяин магазина амазон 

• Like 2

@DrunkAngel All i can say. Angerfist and masha are one of kindest team i had chance to spoke in this server. Yes angerfist fuckked up its 100% his mistake. Prove us that world can be better place. Take aq3 as reward and send evrything else back. In the end its only pixels being human more important...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eldifes said:

@DrunkAngel All i can say. Angerfist and masha are one of kindest team i had chance to spoke in this server. Yes angerfist fuckked up its 100% his mistake. Prove us that world can be better place. Take aq3 as reward and send evrything else back. In the end its only pixels being human more important...

Are they ? i wouldnt be sure )

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Are they ? i wouldnt be sure )

Maybe not but i dont know how it was inside your cp.And i dont know how this end in your cp but until this point i had no bad words to say about them.

7 minutes ago, Eldifes said:

Maybe not but i dont know how it was inside your cp.And i dont know how this end in your cp but until this point i had no bad words to say about them.

All i have to say about the situation that arised is that it changed my view on a lot of people. 

Most importantly it changed my view about myself.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Yomana said:

All i have to say about the situation that arised is that it changed my view on a lot of people. 

Most importantly it changed my view about myself.

Its really sad... One saturday night changed alot. 

"omg I got epics"

meanwhile everyone else: have 1 account with nicknames like - Massha, Mashaa, Rizo Rizos Rizoszzzzzzz. You know, just in case, maybe someone from their cp will misspell name and send epics to my fake lvl 1 dwarf lol"

Edited by Donkihot

On 2/1/2021 at 3:52 PM, Sensei said:

Angel on the right shoulder:
If someone makes such a post, it implies good intention to return items.

Devil on the left shoulder:
If someone makes such a post, they probably want to either humiliate the other player for making a -lets all admit- dumb mistake or is simply a call for attention, it's hard to stay lowkey every time epics are lost.
They don't have war since over a year afaik, so I don't know if I buy that "war excuse", and as I wait for confirmation on that, let's just say your asscrack of an ex-leader had beef with them and that influences your thought process. Asking cuz you need opinions on a public forum? Fk yeah hommie, an ancient player like you really needs and depends on the opinions of 50 random forum masters to make an ethics decision. Wait, what char was this mail sent to? No way I want to assume you made nicknames similar to your old enemies hoping for a day like this, aye?

You guessed right, I want to side with the right shoulder guy!

Or, you make the post, so the situation gets public. In case people who lost the items try to pool something stupid. What if they start to interpret stuff to reverse the situation. 

I think the only way to get them back is to let her decide. Maybe she will wake up and send them back to the owner, or to other enemy also as present :D

I thought the same. That's why I asked for the char name that received the epics. Cause if that player had name r1zo or riz0 etc it is just intentional. And this posts purpose is to make it public so there can't be involvement. Assumingly that it's this kind of of names then I belive gms should interfere with this and return the epics. Anyone can do mistakes after 60 oly games in one day. And wasting months and hours of farm and lose them for such reason is just sad. So here I am requesting again the char name. Hopefully some fw can enlight us with the name. If...if...its similar to rizos name then gms should investigate the matter on how many hours and which specific days that char were loged in. If it's mostly loged on during oly times. Then this guy and this post is full of shit. Ofc that depends the char name that received the epics. Mistakes always happen. Cheers. 

15 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

I thought the same. That's why I asked for the char name that received the epics. Cause if that player had name r1zo or riz0 etc it is just intentional. And this posts purpose is to make it public so there can't be involvement. Assumingly that it's this kind of of names then I belive gms should interfere with this and return the epics. Anyone can do mistakes after 60 oly games in one day. And wasting months and hours of farm and lose them for such reason is just sad. So here I am requesting again the char name. Hopefully some fw can enlight us with the name. If...if...its similar to rizos name then gms should investigate the matter on how many hours and which specific days that char were loged in. If it's mostly loged on during oly times. Then this guy and this post is full of shit. Ofc that depends the char name that received the epics. Mistakes always happen. Cheers. 

If it was intentional i think there would be no topic and people on their side would not say it was a mistake, they would point this out. But on ru off for example, in this kind of situations, the most important would not be the profit, but the fail and trolling.)

On our server its real, admins tend to support top players, who are activ and are carrying the server.

13 minutes ago, ThugLife said:

If it was intentional i think there would be no topic and people on their side would not say it was a mistake, they would point this out. But on ru off for example, in this kind of situations, the most important would not be the profit, but the fail and trolling.)

On our server its real, admins tend to support top players, who are activ and are carrying the server.

This guy has zero intention of returning the epics or what soever making a pole and a post for this is just ridiculous then. If he really was an angel and he was debating hard. He would just negotiate and return atleast half of the items so both sides would be atleast happy. Making such a pole... against Fw.... We all know the outcome. Good players but shity attitude. We all knew how it would go. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eldifes said:

110012.giftumblr_n0yhk2HAZM1tqblmfo6_400.gif

This whole post just seems like seeking attention to me,

If majority of people would vote yes,would you actually give the epics back? cuz i don't think so ;p

30 minutes ago, JaneDo said:

This guy has zero intention of returning the epics or what soever making a pole and a post for this is just ridiculous then. If he really was an angel and he was debating hard. He would just negotiate and return atleast half of the items so both sides would be atleast happy. Making such a pole... against Fw.... We all know the outcome. Good players but shity attitude. We all knew how it would go. 

How do you know they are not negotiating?)i think they are settling things.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:14 PM, Yomana said:

There was once a low level dwarf that picked up AQ3 in aden , sayomi dropped it by mistake on the ground when cleaning inventory.

Dwarf ended up returning it , there is even a forum post about it.

I dont want to commend as part of FW about the topic , just providing info about a very rare and old situation 

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18297-the-ant-queen-story/

man there's a difference between a single aq3 and that. there's like an annual greek salary's worth of gear on that mail. i feel so sorry for angerfist :(

8 hours ago, JaneDo said:

Here i am wondering who is the guy that actually got them , and where did the epics were sent to (char name) . 

Tereza got them afaik. I don't know the actual name of the character but it sounds like too much of a coincidence for the items to end up to her and papa biz of all people. Then again it could be coincidental, for example I think had MoBoy char as a seller in gh for a while and I created him as a parody of the original. Who knows?

12 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Tereza got them afaik. I don't know the actual name of the character but it sounds like too much of a coincidence for the items to end up to her and papa biz of all people. Then again it could be coincidental, for example I think had MoBoy char as a seller in gh for a while and I created him as a parody of the original. Who knows?

MoBoy, Moodoy, Moody, NoDoy and i guess i could continue naming nicks, having either switched 2 letters next to each other or switching 1 letter to another one on keyboard ))

2 hours ago, JaneDo said:

if its true what semen said that tereza got them, i dont think there is any negotiation going on as that would lead in absolutely nothing after the incident 2 years ago, coz i bet my ass that biz would be pulling strings in this one as well and if thats the case, this topic is just one big attention wh*ring sugarcoated with "i want to look good guys" :D

i might be wrong tho, i am just part of "dogs:go" team now so what actually happened and how its going to be solved (if its going to be solved) is unknown ^_^ maybe biz will be finally able to claim victory after rizos since we came back to club from einhasad, he failed miserably asking uchiha to take chars away from us, failed miserably when he deleted epics from us, lets see the results of his and terezas crooked personalities ))