DrunkAngel

I CAN'TBELIEVE this happened

vote please  

119 members have voted

1. 1. I logged on my char, and there was mail with attached epics, from char Angerfist which is from war side. They are asking items back. I want to know our community opinion. Should i give them back or not

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

MoBoy, Moodoy, Moody, NoDoy and i guess i could continue naming nicks, having either switched 2 letters next to each other or switching 1 letter to another one on keyboard ))

nah the rest weren't mine. looks like you had a lot of fans on the server! 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if its true what semen said that tereza got them, i dont think there is any negotiation going on as that would lead in absolutely nothing after the incident 2 years ago, coz i bet my ass that biz would be pulling strings in this one as well and if thats the case, this topic is just one big attention wh*ring sugarcoated with "i want to look good guys"

i might be wrong tho, i am just part of "dogs:go" team now so what actually happened and how its going to be solved (if its going to be solved) is unknown  maybe biz will be finally able to claim victory after rizos since we came back to club from einhasad, he failed miserably asking uchiha to take chars away from us, failed miserably when he deleted epics from us, lets see the results of his and terezas crooked personalities ))

The ride never ends

17 hours ago, Amorfius said:

Где тут виновата почта ?

Сам магазин Амазон в лице его хозяина 

отправил почту ...     поспешил ...

все испортил ,,,

почта же как - добросовесный работник ..

доставила посылку  - по адресу  - свою функцию выполнила на 100 % - без ошибок  !

кто виноват в произошедшем    - только хозяин магазина амазон 

who made mistake or what made that situation happen is kinda irrelevant. ur in situation where u receive package thats not for u,but for your neigbor from next door in real life . now what do u do ?

Edited by TrekPazt

There is a char called laxzp in one of my accounts but the only mail I will probably receive is one with death threats :( 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, TrekPazt said:

who made mistake or what made that situation happen is kinda irrelevant. ur in situation where u receive package thats not for u,but for your neigbor from next door in real life . now what do u do ?

And at the same time, you are dark wizard who is murdering thousand of innocent souls, killing others only by your own mind and praising the gates of hell.

On 2/2/2021 at 10:33 PM, freakout said:

20 years playing lineage.........20 fucking years

bleh

Edited by freakout