Sign in to follow this  
CelticKing

I cant play normaly

it happened to me already twice. last time i died coz of it. and there will be more accident deaths/ penalties for no reasones. it is obviously a bug of server.hence, should be fixed.

Admins, dont think this is lately-to-fix bug, because it can really make bad consequences for victims of this bug. this is really important. if that would happen to someone who had D grade weapon and it would have dropped, what do u think a person would do? right, leave server. if u dont want to that happen and make your server more better make this bug fixed, ok?

it happened to me already twice. last time i died coz of it. and there will be more accident deaths/ penalties for no reasones. it is obviously a bug of server.hence, should be fixed.

Admins, dont think this is lately-to-fix bug, because it can really make bad consequences for victims of this bug. this is really important. if that would happen to someone who had D grade weapon and it would have dropped, what do u think a person would do? right, leave server. if u dont want to that happen and make your server more better make this bug fixed, ok?

​and im really really hoping u will get that message, admin.

Please just restart the client.

no need restart client. Just relog​

omg, r u seriuos. i really want to see what u will say after that will happen to you in pve fight. u wont be able to do nothing except watching your character die and probably lose equip.

Please just restart the client.

no need restart client. Just relog​

omg, r u seriuos. i really want to see what u will say after that will happen to you in pve fight. u wont be able to do nothing except watching your character die and probably lose equip.

force closing won't save

Sign in to follow this