Bellion

Luring Raid Bosses

I Would Like To discuss The Unhealthy Interaction Between Luring And Environment non-player character Or Let's open it To A Wider Circle Raid Bosses in General And How it Effect The Current State Of The Story.

First things first (Personal Perspective)

In my all Years of playing lineage 2 The Concept of Luring Got drastically Changed in People Eyes The idea Got Re invoked from a Savior To the Unfortunate Goddess Of Destruction For a Mater of a Fact It Got miss Intended of it's substantial Goal . in Shorter Words misbehaved .
For Couple Of moments Let's Forget Our Greed and Lets look at it in a Civil Way. There is Couple of Points i want to Address.

1. What it Done for a server as a whole .

2. What the current on going effect for the new comers

.i just want to throw some obvious Facts That they are Deal Breaker this server one of his biggest accomplishments is a Stand strong 5 Years Server .

and Lineage 2 Is a perfect example to show The Word "Competition" To the Extreme .

In this Era the start of 2021 You can clearly see Raid boss Farmers From lvl 20-75 And i Believe it's A very hot topic For new players.

There is 2 options To make For This problem

1.Make nothing and let raid boss farmers Lure it away with No Exp given to the new players//new Boxes .

2. Fix the Current Problem and don't let the boss move out of a Certain Radius To make Opportunities For The new players To Get any kind of benefit out of it .

(as for the old players) --> They some what moved on this topic Because They have Consistent Activities with Clan/Friends in the usual Farming Spots.

A lot of players will State Some points About me I will Take it With open Heart And i love criticize it will make The Best out of me.

Yes I pk other Farmers . Yes i get The mass majority of raid bosses 90 % + (in my area) .

At the end It Did not effect me much But Let's Do the Stuff How it was intended it May Be better For The Community as a Whole.

And i Really Want Server Admin's Thoughts About it . @San0

I made A lot of Points Open It's Not for me To close But as a Unity 

Edited by Bellion
  • Haha 1

Solution ? Remove drop from bosses 60+ so qq farmers will stop and new players will catch up end game fast :) np

Edited by LSPD

2 hours ago, LSPD said:

Solution ? Remove drop from bosses 60+ so qq farmers will stop and new players will catch up end game fast  np

You cant be serious :D

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.dae624e771edd4cdbbb3fa3a3daad4c3.png

I totally agree when 21:00 is on clock there are most of parties from shabi or farmers. How new players must cutch up and game when its impossible to outdamage farmers ? @Bellion

ха-ха 

you need to remove the drop ...
and for a long time ...
since it turned into something really bad - only destroying the game

Edited by Amorfius

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.dae624e771edd4cdbbb3fa3a3daad4c3.png

Not Trying to Be Humble . But if you remove 21:00 bosses so i can farm them all During the day.

and like this you will remove the major Part of those people Exp income During the Day.

We farm 3+ But the Big Cut For The other players if you look at it in other perspective If it Random spawning time We Have The change to farm it not The other people .

And in The End  -->(change my mind) <--

Edited by Bellion

Just now, Bellion said:

Not Trying to Be Humble . But if you remove 21:00 bosses so i can farm them all During the day.

and like this you will remove the major Part of those people Exp income During the Day

no need to be humble, i say remove them, not cancel their static respawn

let only regular bosses be available, not there newly spawned bullsh1ts, true L2 was always about grind, not about spamming bosses but regular mobs

Just now, MoDoy said:

no need to be humble, i say remove them, not cancel their static respawn

let only regular bosses be available, not there newly spawned bullsh1ts, true L2 was always about grind, not about spamming bosses but regular mobs

You know There Is a Big Chunk of players Just play in DAily Rb Time Would that Be healthy For the server ?

1 hour ago, telikas said:

chinese farmer crying that somebody stealing bosses?   fucking garbage 

First of all I am Not Chinese I Already Said I Get More Than Enough from it Me and My partner Already full Epics We Should Search For a Path Instead Of Typing Questionable Stuff.

You're Words Is A mirror For You're Self Just Wipe it Up :D .

and Dont let The -->Envy<-- Side Controll You At the End It's just a Virtual Game nothing to stress About 

3 minutes ago, Bellion said:

You know There Is a Big Chunk of players Just play in DAily Rb Time Would that Be healthy For the server ?

very healthy, people log for 20 mins at evening and after that log off, i mean, why would you go out there and farm mobs for 2h if you can get same xp as 20 mins standing afk near boss?

once again, 21:00 bosses are cancer of this game, they should have never been part of it and it ruined l2 experience (and is still ruining)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amorfius said:

ха-ха 

you need to remove the drop ...
and for a long time ...
since it turned into something really bad - only destroying the game

Would You Think Removing The Essence Frome The Game Is the Way To go i may be mistaken Could You explain The Pro's And Con's pf This Selution

6 minutes ago, Bellion said:

First of all I am Not Chinese I Already Said I Get More Than Enough from it Me and My partner Already full Epics We Should Search For a Path Instead Of Typing Questionable Stuff.

You're Words Is A mirror For You're Self Just Wipe it Up :D .

and Dont let The -->Envy<-- Side Controll You At the End It's just a Virtual Game nothing to stress About 

so if you are full epics why da fuck you still farm? 

Just now, telikas said:

Just now, telikas said:

Passion

2 minutes ago, Bellion said:

Would You Think Removing The Essence Frome The Game Is the Way To go i may be mistaken Could You explain The Pro's And Con's pf This Selution

Pros:
you wont have feature which discourages normal gameplay for people (why go farm for 2h when you can do same in 20 mins doing nothing?)
people will have actually some equip once they are high lvl and wont be forced to donate to get at least some reasonable gear

Cons:
progress will be slower for some people
RB farmers will lose some revenue (they usually RMT anyway, not big loss)

Just now, MoDoy said:

Pros:
you wont have feature which discourages normal gameplay for people (why go farm for 2h when you can do same in 20 mins doing nothing?)
people will have actually some equip once they are high lvl and wont be forced to donate to get at least some reasonable gear

Cons:
progress will be slower for some people
RB farmers will lose some revenue (they usually RMT anyway, not big loss)

I will gladly tell you like its clear as the water you don't know the income that RB farmers Make .

LVL 65 RB Do no Drop Top B Weapons IF it Got Removed It will Be like A wind that moved Under Our Armbit There is no Value of it .

The main Reason Why we Do it :

1. Why not .

2. We Exp our boxes // Clan members.

IF you look At revenue its Slim To Non Of Our whole Business  It is not Pressured Just to Rb Farm There is alot of profitable stuff out there

5 hours ago, DoeR said:

@Bellion so instead 90% of raids you want to get 100%?

Already Mentioned It it will Be a benefit For The Whole Community Including me :).

am i a part of The community i doubt Yes .

Edited by Bellion

2 minutes ago, Bellion said:

I will gladly tell you like its clear as the water you don't know the income that RB farmers Make .

LVL 65 RB Do no Drop Top B Weapons IF it Got Removed It will Be like A wind that moved Under Our Armbit There is no Value of it .

The main Reason Why we Do it :

1. Why not .

2. We Exp our boxes // Clan members.

IF you look At revenue its Slim To Non Of Our whole Business  It is not Pressured Just to Rb Farm There is alot of profitable stuff out there

yeah, i definitely have no idea, you are definitely first guy who farms these bosses, you are special snowflake

let me tell you this, there were dozens of people/groups before you doing exactly same, most of them ended banned, you think people will believe such bullsh1t as "why not", "passion", etc.? stop being funny, people farmed even 25 lvl bosses because they could turn profit from drops

if your business is not pressured by doing RBs and profit is really as low as you say, then i believe you dont mind them being removed, you can then go and powerlevel your boxes/clan members the normal way, not "log everyday for 20 mins" way, which discourages people to go and actually >farm< at evening instead of just waiting for afk xp from bosses (be it being powerleveled or just leeching from some second tier party)

Just now, MoDoy said:

yeah, i definitely have no idea, you are definitely first guy who farms these bosses, you are special snowflake

let me tell you this, there were dozens of people/groups before you doing exactly same, most of them ended banned, you think people will believe such bullsh1t as "why not", "passion", etc.? stop being funny, people farmed even 25 lvl bosses because they could turn profit from drops

if your business is not pressured by doing RBs and profit is really as low as you say, then i believe you dont mind them being removed, you can then go and powerlevel your boxes/clan members the normal way, not "log everyday for 20 mins" way, which discourages people to go and actually >farm< at evening instead of just waiting for afk xp from bosses (be it being powerleveled or just leeching from some second tier party)

Aggression . Special Personality --> Welcome To the invoker Modoy .

look bro no Hate You don't know Who i am Bellion is Just Farming Figure it Changes From time to time .You mentioned Questionable Stuff We Are Here For A >Solution< Not for a >pollution<  .

Edited by Bellion

Just now, MoDoy said:

And the main Topic Got Greatly Shifted settle it down Its Moon Bright As You're Personality .

In the End no Hate That's My job in life To change Some people.

criticize is something good for all of us Use it To You're side