Bellion

Luring Raid Bosses

Just now, FORBAZZ said:

@Bellion You are so desperate about loosing every single one of the raids, that you go with this... Cmon man, where are your threats like you did them couple days in a row?

No NcSoft made a unintended Bug For Raid Bosses something not intended .

Now We power lvl our pvp Charecters Losing Every single one i highly Doubt That We will see in Futer Days :D

Edited by Bellion

Farmers, like Bellion is a cancer in this server. Who is 24/7 ready for farm every rb all the time. You are the top farmer in this server, and it's a little bit shame to hear complains about other guys, who is disturbing to you, and you cant handle your box party with this. My purpose would be reduce at least 50% rb drops, so such farmers like @Bellion(who is doing 90% of all rb on this server) will not to have intense to farm rb. Xp you could keep, but drop is insane, it must be relooked. 

2 hours ago, Bellion said:

Aggression . Special Personality --> Welcome To the invoker Modoy .

look bro no Hate You don't know Who i am Bellion is Just Farming Figure it Changes From time to time .You mentioned Questionable Stuff We Are Here For A >Solution< Not for a >pollution<  .

aggression? special personality? i wish i could read between lines like you ^_^

you are here for solution? cool, if you delete those 21:00 bosses, amount of bosses decreases highly, there wont be any static bosses and in the end it will go back into people logging at evening and farming at some spot and for those old bosses which stay, yes, people who are online, have cams and go there first can pull it and kill it - they will profit both in xp and drops that way (so they wont find themselves being 75 lvl in low C grade equip, coz their only source of xp wont be 21:00 bosses)

as i said, those bosses are real cancer, people see how much xp they get in 20 mins and then even if they decide to go farm on normal spot, they just see its not worth their effort and will better just wait for tomorrow bosses, efficiently making them play 20 minutes per day instead of 1-2-3 hours :) no need to have hard feelings just coz i think canceling "feature" which is profitable for you (tho idk, seeing how ppl flame you here, looks like its not that profitable lately)

just to give my example, i think the lvl 80 on my char was totally unfair, literally whole lvl 79-80 was done in pretty much span of 1h of gametime in span of 1-2 weeks, just coz i logged my char, leeched xp from bosses and logged off - sorry, but this is not healthy gameplay

Edited by MoDoy

11 minutes ago, Lunareaia said:

What is this shit topic about though

Long story short: Bellion had every raid in the game, his chars and items are +16 weps etc etc, and one guy who came back to server took every raid from him every time. So he started threatening him and after it did not work and he still cannot get any raid, assume he is one of RMT'ers, he's very very mad. That's pretty much it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, FORBAZZ said:

Long story short: Bellion had every raid in the game, his chars and items are +16 weps etc etc, and one guy who came back to server took every raid from him every time. So he started threatening him and after it did not work and he still cannot get any raid, assume he is one of RMT'ers, he's very very mad. That's pretty much it.

Mad Never Competition is mandatory Its the part of The Fairy Tail .

I just login And killed 2 bosses And those big mouth Players Logged off Doer + kargo (they are multiple ppl ) 3/4 +.

RMT Is A big Word And you Should have proof before Saying Random Stuff like you Are :D.

have Best Destroyer Server in the game with more Than 5 B + 16 Items Dragon Slayer + 13 and many many more items .

Hard work of Years No place To rmt :D

Edited by Bellion

3 hours ago, Bellion said:

Not Trying to Be Humble . But if you remove 21:00 bosses so i can farm them all During the day.

and like this you will remove the major Part of those people Exp income During the Day.

We farm 3+ But the Big Cut For The other players if you look at it in other perspective If it Random spawning time We Have The change to farm it not The other people .

And in The End  -->(change my mind) <--

There is only 1.

• Haha 3

Modoy is right, those bosses gives way too easy high end game.

Thats why there is no pvp from 40-76, because there is no spots to contest. You just come 21 h, make bosses, and then u can literally log off.(speaking about twinks 40-76)

Imagine there would be more people stuck between 50-70 levels, abg pvp and so on would be a thing.

когда вводили вечерних боссов - я наверно один (просил ругался - не делать этого) 

найдите тему и прочтите 

- но нет .... сделали (недавно админ написал - что это была ошибка) 

сейчас же новые игроки - не видят боссов - рандома --- да и вечерние умирают за 5 минут - не дают того опыта  

все дело в фармерах ... бежит warc --- суммон дд партии - баф --- бос умер --- за 1 - баф bd svs

вывод убрать дроп с боссов (изменить респаун до 5 дней)

-----------------------

но как по мне самое правильное 

(или убрать боссов вообще)   

вместо них - улучшить локации для фарма (увеличить шанс дропа с монстров - ((увеличить exp +% 30-50 до 50-60 лвл)) выше уровень --- уже есть ABG LOA и др. (((увеличить шанс споил)  

добавить дроп рун с обычных монстров 

when the evening bosses were introduced - I'm probably the only one (I asked swore - not to do this)

find a topic and read

- but no .... done (recently the admin wrote - that it was a mistake)

now new players - do not see the bosses - randomness - and the party dies in 5 minutes - do not give that experience

it's all about farmers ... running warc --- summon dd party - buff --- boss died --- for 1 - buff bd svs

withdrawal remove drop from bosses (change respawn to 5 days)

-----------------------

but as for me the most correct

(or remove bosses altogether)

instead of them - improve the locations for farming (increase the chance of dropping from monsters - ((increase exp +% 30-50 to 50-60 lvl)) above the level --- there are already ABG LOA, etc. (((increase the chance of spoiling)

add drop runes from ordinary monsters

Edited by Amorfius
  • Like 1

This server is going every day down and down with that "fairy tails stories".

How is it normal when farmer crying coz he lost 1 or 2 bosses to the randoms ?

Your application discord doesnt showing correct spawns of bosses or ur subscription just ended ?

Like modoy said everything was perfect till they added these cancer rb's 21:00.

farmerino.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

maybe the best solution for server, is to make all rb with some reflect ? that one guy couldn't take all rb alone? 

anyway, this topic about one farmer who started to cry about another farmer, who "stole one or two rb"  in his words.... 

The best solution, delete rb or make -80% drop, or give some reflect buff, that one guy cant have all server rb... Because it's nonsense. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LSPD said:

This server is going every day down and down with that "fairy tails stories".

How is it normal when farmer crying coz he lost 1 or 2 bosses to the randoms ?

Your application discord doesnt showing correct spawns of bosses or ur subscription just ended ?

Like modoy said everything was perfect till they added these cancer rb's 21:00.

farmerino.png

First Things First Theprophetx Has nothing to do With me .

he is other player other person 

This  happend 2 months ago if i am not mistaken Gm make What had To be made.

and Theprophetx is 100 % clean and (he) can prove it in any given day .

Edited by Bellion

When you play L II to earn real money things like this post happens. Go outside and look for a job.

Edited by NaulVM

Just now, LSPD said:

@Bellion Ok Sherlock enough this fairy tails.

If that TheProphetx is really clean it means roolback ds+13 like his epics didnt went for rmt 

image.png.21a9a97e8ac9c73b15fbccf3cae67a11.png

Can you please Have 1 proof ? .

It Was A Fair Trade With Pey it has nothing to do With RoolBack .

And the DS + 13 For me And it has nothing to Do With Theprophetx

Edited by Bellion

@Bellion

Ban list from admins is fake proof for you ? :D

Now i understand why shabi invites clowns to ally. Amazing circus u represent :D

Anyway im done to speak with u keep dreaming man.

2 hours ago, Amorfius said:

google not translate you post ....  why ?

5. Posting in any language except English in "English-speaking Community Forums". Posting in other languages is allowed in special sections of "Other Languages Communities Forums". Exception - post on foreign language with following translation to English from any online translator, and Recruiting section (creating topics on foreign language and answering in those topics on the same language. Posting in other languages that topic itself is still forbidden). If you want to create your language community, contact the forums administration.

google not translate you post ....  why ?

• Haha 1

Change the 21:00 RB to give less and less XP the more people join and hit. Make thresholds of XP proportionally decreasing as the number of participants increases.

Or make them give only SP.

Edited by Ovid

From new player perspective. RB famers are true cancer of this server for new player, you cant even have pvp with other players for RB on low/mid lvl because of them

Edited by NewGuy