DrunkAngel

"Epic Scam" on server

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nothing to do with duality, for in game shout there should be punishment, as its violation of rules (https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2164-ingame-chats-rules/), about discord, i always considered discord as grey area, as it was fan made and not official, it never had any rules thats why you barely saw any moderation in there (thats why i still think my ban on discord was unreasonable, no matter what admins say or claim), hate speech crossed line many times, flame thread was not even needed (tho i heard it was added lately), so for discord one except censoring, i dont think punishment should be done (tho i wish they would make discord rules topic somewhere)

modoy my man, never change, i love the way you are and just be yourself, you're putting smile on my face, i would run free with you through meadow with our bare feet touching the grass, we would hold each other hands and spin in a circle with you as long as you are yourself

7 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

modoy my man, never change, i love the way you are and just be yourself, you're putting smile on my face, i would run free with you through meadow with our bare feet touching the grass, we would hold each other hands and spin in a circle with you as long as you are yourself

not gonna lie, naked feet is the most disgusting thing ever, so i refuse the offer, tho the autism in this reminded me one of your videos, thanks god i am sane enough not to search for them again despite all that

54 minutes ago, Meskita said:

Ok let's assume that everything you wrote is correct and 100% legal, I would like your help to solve a problem. Some time ago a hero announced in hero voice the purchase of items for euros and did the same thing on the discord and nothing happened to him because he told the admins it was a joke. How do you think the other players reacted? Do you think the admins acted correctly? In my view, this duality of criteria ends up creating distrust in the admins. What is your opinion @MoDoy

MY opinion is if you have proof make a ticket and report this hero ;)

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not gonna lie, naked feet is the most disgusting thing ever, so i refuse the offer, tho the autism in this reminded me one of your videos, thanks god i am sane enough not to search for them again despite all that

No problem. Pleasure on my side. See you at sunday bby :* unless i will find your replacement

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

MY opinion is if you have proof make a ticket and report this hero

Proof was sent to one of the admins at the time. But apparently someone likes you 😒

Just now, Meskita said:

Proof was sent to one of the admins at the time. But apparently someone likes you 😒

proof of rmt transfer i mean not about that brazilians have negative iq and cant understand a joke

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

proof of rmt transfer i mean not about that brazilians have negative iq and cant understand a joke

I don't understand the part of Brazilians, because as far as I know neither of us is Brazilian

1 minute ago, Meskita said:

I don't understand the part of Brazilians, because as far as I know neither of us is Brazilian

brazlilian ally*

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

brazlilian ally*

And again you failed the insult. It’s good to know the right information before speaking. 

BTW can you explain me how a hero voice shout with rmt content is a joke? 

2 minutes ago, Meskita said:

And again you failed the insult. It’s good to know the right information before speaking. 

BTW can you explain me how a hero voice shout with rmt content is a joke? 

u cant understand if u dont have at least 1 digit iq

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

u cant understand if u dont have at least 1 digit iq

You are right I'm mentally disabled, please explain this joke to me

4 hours ago, iAxZp said:

dont put my name into sentences with ur lies

why you stress so much? i used it as ordinary name because you indeed were searching for char R and when found it was mine, asked me to return items, as i first mentioned in poll topic. where exactly there is a lie? i also mentioned Balu name but he doesnt seem so nervous. i asked you politely to not mess me with other "guys"  whom you can flame with or without reason. and dont try to show yourself more important than you are, unless you have smth that burns your tail

3 hours ago, JaneDo said:

Needless to say that Angerfist and Masha should not get unbanned if that scam theory is indeed true. Ofc 2 chars is a small price to pay for those items.

149095843_691212094883506_766241462308236517_n.png?_nc_cat=109&ccb=3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=UbDMywACCoMAX95hZtS&_nc_ht=scontent.ftbs4-1.fna&oh=1b4ab4a2d9101d86b256ac2754551713&oe=604A8176

Masha seems on great mood ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

why you stress so much? i used it as ordinary name because you indeed were searching for char R and when found it was mine, asked me to return items, as i first mentioned in poll topic. where exactly there is a lie? i also mentioned Balu name but he doesnt seem so nervous. i asked you politely to not mess me with other "guys"  whom you can flame with or without reason. and dont try to show yourself more important than you are, unless you have smth that burns your tail.

honk honk tere

Edited by iAxZp

25 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

why you stress so much? i used it as ordinary name because you indeed were searching for char R and when found it was mine, asked me to return items, as i first mentioned in poll topic. where exactly there is a lie? i also mentioned Balu name but he doesnt seem so nervous. i asked you politely to not mess me with other "guys"  whom you can flame with or without reason. and dont try to show yourself more important than you are, unless you have smth that burns your tail

149095843_691212094883506_766241462308236517_n.png?_nc_cat=109&ccb=3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=UbDMywACCoMAX95hZtS&_nc_ht=scontent.ftbs4-1.fna&oh=1b4ab4a2d9101d86b256ac2754551713&oe=604A8176

Masha seems on great mood  

that like does not exist anymore! What did you do to her??!