Lev

You better start to learn Russian

Don't worry, at least in my Russian classic experience there was no problem. If I could not find something I simply shouted in english and I always got a swift response from several russians helping me with translations and stuff. Also when I tried to sell something I simply used english and it worked well. Russians are not as bad as most of you want them to be and see them. 

pshsh i wont play another shit hole russian server..they better have 100% english client with a usa proxy or like 200 people i know wont even play here...they couldnt stand the russian shit server...playing lineage 2 with 200 ping and lag is dumb if the server sucks you can kiss the usa players gone from it...im sure that most dont care cause usa players are so beastly in lineage 2 and wouldnt want the compition but if the server wants our money for premium accounts to box usa proxy and all english...english>russian everyday all day more people would rather speak english then russian...more people know english then russian...

pshsh i wont play another shit hole russian server..they better have 100% english client with a usa proxy or like 200 people i know wont even play here...they couldnt stand the russian shit server...playing lineage 2 with 200 ping and lag is dumb if the server sucks you can kiss the usa players gone from it...im sure that most dont care cause usa players are so beastly in lineage 2 and wouldnt want the compition but if the server wants our money for premium accounts to box usa proxy and all english...english>russian everyday all day more people would rather speak english then russian...more people know english then russian...

​I would rather play on Russian server than English only filled with people with such bad demanding attitude like yours. It's an international server so, everyone can speak their language if I am not mistaken. It's up to each player to use the language they find most useful in game. Normal in my experience on international servers, very low percentage of Russian players use cylirics in game. 

And don't worry game is translated to English. 

• Like 1

I never sayed they are "bad", I only sayed u better start to learn russian :)

​better start learning english :)

​I would rather play on Russian server than English only filled with people with such bad demanding attitude like yours. It's an international server so, everyone can speak their language if I am not mistaken. It's up to each player to use the language they find most useful in game. Normal in my experience on international servers, very low percentage of Russian players use cylirics in game. 

And don't worry game is translated to English. 

​big difference is that mostly all countries learn english as second language so we are all able to speak that language

i am spanish and there are even more native spanish speakers than english nowadays, and that doesnt mean that i want all of u learning spanish so we can communicate  better, i accept that mostly all the people have enlgish as 1st or 2nd language so better for all if at shout, trades or similar we all use the same language (better some language that we all might speak, as english) 

PD: is not about cylirics 

I can't the understand one thing.. Why does russians keep to stick with their language even in General forums like here? It's really unapproriate and immature to do so, there is a section for every language, you can keep your language there. Let us all start posting on ones languages and see whats gonna happen.. Russians, you should learn English, it's not hard. English is not my mother language, but I am trying my best do explain myself to the very best so that others can understand me....

• Like 1

probably they just don't care.

would be nice if we had forum rules for language thou, because as mentioned before if everyone started to type in their own language, it would be a total mess here.

so at least in the general sections keep english as main language, ru and others can simply use their subforum.

Бе, времето днес било много хубаво.. Взема да се поразходя из плажната ивица и ке се приберем, па може тия руски коври да се спрът с тоя руски.. Сега не ме разбираш, нали? Измекяр долен..

Edit: А, имах един въпрос, но забравих да го задам - френзи и гътс на дестрото как са на класик, нърфнати ли са или са си все същите като на интерлюд?

"Извинявам се" за офф-топика..

Бе, времето днес било много хубаво.. Взема да се поразходя из плажната ивица и ке се приберем, па може тия руски коври да се спрът с тоя руски.. Сега не ме разбираш, нали? Измекяр долен..

Edit: А, имах един въпрос, но забравих да го задам френзи и гътс на дестрото как са на класик, нърфнати ли са или са си все същите като на интерлюд?

​google translate is not good :D

It's not google translate. I guess the mind of everyone is so blind by the fact that Russian is not the only Cyrilic language out there.... Faith in humanity lost.

а потом плачете почему русских не любят :D

нас не не любят,нас боятся,а раз боятся значит уважают!

• Like 1

а потом плачете почему русских не любят :D

нас не не любят,нас боятся,а раз боятся значит уважают!

​гори в аду xD