Sign in to follow this  
Escaflew

Admin attention

Should the admin forbid posting in General or other threads, not related to english language or not?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should the admin forbid posting in General or other threads, not related to english language or not?

• yes
    • no

I would like for admin attention.. I know you are really busy and working on the Project, trying to bring us the best of what you've promised to us. BUT, there are people who don't understand how things goes here. If you've created separated sections for given languages, why do you allow people to make post on the General Discussions section as their mother language? If you can't handle simple things like this, then I guess you won't be able to handle their bots after opening the server. Everything starts from the small things, like what's going on right now. If we all start talking on our mother languages, it will become a mess. If you are loyal to yourself and to us, your community, please don't let them ruin the fun of everyone before the server even started.

No bad feelings, I'm just trying to make things clear and be mature, no need to be a**holes just because it rids your ego.

I will make a poll, but that doesn't mean it will change the mind of the GM, because most of the people here are from those who will vote NO, because they won't be able to speak their own language. Sigh..

Man you cannot do any thing with it , understand that most of the server WILL NOT be English speakers they'll be Russian. 

Why not make russian subforum. I mean there could be another threads like Clans and General Discussion only for russian.
Though I don't really care if it's mixed, it would be more arranged and people would stop QQing.

• Like 1

Well yeah..It is annoying to read all those non-english threads. I was hoping the administrators would take care of it before it gets out of control.

A few extra Moderators could be helpfull :)

i think its funny that every1 opens a thread in his own native language.. why not ? It makes it so much easier for us... 4x the same thread just in different languages.

lol

this discussion is so old.. always the same... idc anymore.. if ppl dont can or want speak english.. so be it... but i rather see some1 trying to write english... as an english thread title filled with a language i cant read... *ITS A TRAP !*