DrunkAngel

Rizo The Merciful!

Just a brief reminder of that effective case (so effective that san0 even closed it :D ) 
Angerfist sent epics and baium tali by mistake to wrong char. In order to get items back, Rizo and Angerfist built fake scam case and lied to admins that Angerfist scammed Rizo. Admins "somehow" believed this lie and returned items. 

Guess what happened? ^_^

After month from this "scam", Rizo's kind and generous heart couldnt stand and not only forgave this EPIC scam  (five lvl3 epics + baium tali) and accepted Angerfist and Masha back, but even made them both heroes :D 

So I upgrade Rizo from "Rizo The Racist" (because reason of scam as angerfist "explained", was "Rizo flaming latinos" :D )  to "Rizo The Merciful!" ^_^ 

p.s. I wonder, if Rizo trusts Angerfist as before and borrowed him epics for Oly, or Angerfist made hero without them :D 

Screenshot_7.png

• Haha 7

Ο πόνος είναι η δυσάρεστη αίσθηση που συνήθως προκύπτει από ένα πολύ έντονο ή καταστροφικό σωματικό ερέθισμα. Ο πόνος βιώνεται υποκειμενικά καθώς επηρεάζεται από την κατάσταση του εγκεφάλου μέσα στον οποίο σχηματίζεται η αίσθηση και ο πόνος ως προέκτασή της. Η συνήθεια, η ψυχική κατάσταση, το αν βρίσκεται κανείς σε ύπνωση, αν τελεί υπό ουσίες που επιδρούν στο κεντρικό νευρικό σύστημα κλπ κάνουν την αίσθηση του πόνου υποκειμενική.

• Haha 1

Lets be honest, Rizos has EU prime alive, Im like 99% sure that Rizos is getting paid by GMS so he can make people play the server. Where is no chance Rizos put so much work into that server for "fun" if he does, he is stupid. So ofc GM's will help, if they dont, Rizos leaves, Ally dies, EU prime dies, server dies bla bla bla. You are not the kids, use brain. 

Edit: p.s. it is practice in l2 community, that servers paying sides to play on their server.

Edited by Donkihot
  • Sad 1

wow, you are quite salty and clueless, i havent played club for quite some time in past year and didnt play at the time all this drama between them happened, so i never had reason to hold grudge against them (same like you are still holding hands with bizqquit despite what he has done in past, since you had no saying in that event, you dont really care what he did), we still played other games (together with some other members of party)

what makes you think rizos invited them back? rizos is not even leader, never was and never will be :)

image.png.fe54a80f9118f13e80f6d82d691099a2.png

unknown.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wow, you are quite salty and clueless, i havent played club for quite some time in past year and didnt play at the time all this drama between them happened, so i never had reason to hold grudge against them (same like you are still holding hands with bizqquit despite what he has done in past, since you had no saying in that event, you dont really care what he did), we still played other games (together with some other members of party)

what makes you think rizos invited them back? rizos is not even leader, never was and never will be 

I dont know how to seriously reply to this :D  lets say, Rizo didnt have access to your char account, especially if you werent playing and clan had no access to clan leader's char :D let's forget that there is no need of clan leader to accept someone to clan :D  i have more effective idea - they made you clan leader just for this screen! :D  like they made this Angerfist's scam letter :D who will doubt, can say anything ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

I dont know how to seriously reply to this   lets say, Rizo didnt have access to your char account, especially if you werent playing and clan had no access to clan leader's char  let's forget that there is no need of clan leader to accept someone to clan   i have more effective idea - they made you clan leader just for this screen!   like they made this Angerfist's scam letter  who will doubt, can say anything  

i dont doubt that you will say "bullsh1t" literally to anything that doesnt go with your conspiracy theories, so no matter what i say, you will say its fabricated or anything

my PW account was actually super safe, i dont think i can count amount of people who has it on 1 hand and that already includes people i played with in uchiha party when my char was SR

despite me not playing, i still log for them from time to time when asked :) and now the best thing is, do you know that one of those handful of people who have my account is actually masha? :D thats mindblowing right, so if she plays, she can log the char whenever she wants, even for clan leaders duties

and yeah, they definitely made me clan leader coz they knew ahead of time you are going to make this thread, make screenshot of heroes and idk what more ^_^ 

Yeah admins should have sent back epics the moment this mistake happen... sadly same one without any self respect is bringing up this drama the third time. Hope you are better in real life....

Who do y'all think you are morally judging the great Biz?
I bet you haven't deleted even 1 enemy's epic in your entire life, irrelevant plebs.