Dasius

Server improvement proposals

Hello everyone, I want to propose some proposals that I think will be beneficial for the server.

1. I find that many players do not have much idea of how to start the server or the things that are offered from the beginning. I think it would be interesting to do a specific thread for new players.

- Maybe it would be interesting to introduce a 1 week AP so that new players decently climb to a certain level where they can find more people ingame.

2. Currently there are many servers that open and close after a few months, so there are many groups and clans looking for a stable server and with people to compete. I think that just as the streamers thing has been implemented, groups and clans should be encouraged to enter (never people who are already playing on the server).

3. Have you ever considered putting the server in hopzone, topzone and other websites to advertise the server?

Maybe more people would know the classic club. I hope the proposals seem good to you and you can add your ideas to improve. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Dasius said:

Hello everyone, I want to propose some proposals that I think will be beneficial for the server.

1. I find that many players do not have much idea of how to start the server or the things that are offered from the beginning. I think it would be interesting to do a specific thread for new players.

- Maybe it would be interesting to introduce a 1 week AP so that new players decently climb to a certain level where they can find more people ingame.

2. Currently there are many servers that open and close after a few months, so there are many groups and clans looking for a stable server and with people to compete. I think that just as the streamers thing has been implemented, groups and clans should be encouraged to enter (never people who are already playing on the server).

3. Have you ever considered putting the server in hopzone, topzone and other websites to advertise the server?

Maybe more people would know the classic club. I hope the proposals seem good to you and you can add your ideas to improve. 

Hello. 
1) When we were making Starting Pack, we were thinking about adding 7 days PA, but at the same time, we thought it can discourage people, because after these 7 days, they will be obligated to buy it again in order to play with both chars they made. About topic - we have it: https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/22220-it-was-never-so-easy-to-join-l2classicclub/

2) We are thinking how to help newbies and encourage them to start and climb to a level of old players, I can't announce anything specific yet, but this question is under our current discussion.

3) We have a team that works on our advertisement. Based on statistics: conversion from sites you listed is small and not worth the money you have to pay. So currently we are spending most of our advertisement budget on the most beneficial ones, such as Google ADS, Bing, Yahoo. 

But as always, if players have ideas - please, share them with us. 

3 hours ago, Koll said:

if players have ideas - please, share them with us. 

I can say for the brasilian community at least that 50% would come from facebook community pages and the other 50% from twitch streams ... so good thing you are improving the streaming community ( this is really important)

• Like 1