Crikings

A NEW SERVER A FRESH START

A NEW SERVER A NEW START  

61 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do we need a new server?

• YES! We want a new START. A new friends. A new rivalry.
    • NO! We don't need it!
  2. 2. Server Rate

• Exp. x7 Adena x2 Drop/Spoil x1 Semi Hardcore (For Employed Players who can play 6-8 hrs./day)
    • Exp. x10-12 Adena x2 Drop/Spoil x1 Less Semi Hardcore (For Employed players who can play 4-6 hrs./day)
    • Same as the current Server Rate: Hardcore (A player with no social life)
  3. 3. Maximum ALTS per PC for fair gameplay

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/21 at 04:15 PM

I made this poll for those new players that wants a fresh start with a stable server like L2classic.club.  But we cannot compete anymore because the server is already more than 5 years old. 

Please consider this and vote wisely.

We need abort RBs time, is hard to made normal party. People exping only on RBs.

Fastest exp in normal location.

Vote system because we need more new players .

New server will kill old server for sure.

• Like 1

twitch sollclassic -----
not long ago this question was raised there!
the answer is simple --
1)% 70 players when changing the server will quit the game.
-------
they will not go to the new server.

2) there is a lot of pvp х10-50!
go play there
3) Talk to the Admins let them diversify the game so that they somehow give a chance to catch up with old players

Agree Old players don't help new players!
And they will not allow competitors to develop!

I agree that new players are just fun for old players
but such is fate!

I am against the new server.

Edited by Amorfius

2 hours ago, Noveria said:

So basically same classic, just different rates? What's the point?

Have yo not read why we need a new server its not for old players but for the new one. We cant compete cuz top clan dominated majority of the boss. You can stay in your old server with maxed items if you want. But we want a new server

Edited by Crikings

7 minutes ago, Crikings said:

Have yo not read why we need a new server its not for old players but for the new one. We cant compete cuz top clan dominated majority of the boss. You can stay in your old server with maxed items if you want. But we want a new server

Or delete stupid rbs so u don't need to Compete for it but make loa/GC/toi party

29 minutes ago, Crikings said:

I don't have maxed items. If you think that every high lvl has them - you're delirious.
If you're dedicated and if you're willing to communicate with people - you'll reach 80 and will farm for all the necessary gear during first half of the year more or less.
What you're asking will cause temporary outflow from x3, but eventually new server will lose people and die. This can be avoided by merging both servers after some time, but i can imagine it's not the most simple task, so what's the point? Server will die or you'll end up in x3 anyways. 

17 hours ago, Crikings said:

But we cannot compete anymore because the server is already more than 5 years old. 

Ofc you can... first you need to start on the server, find a clan or CP, level up ... it will take months to get to 76+ (some CPs even help you level up while you drive their lvl 80 chars on important event like sieges and epics bosses) ... after that you can join end game clan and slowly gather end game items (which 99% still dont have cause they are very hard to get ...) for example: i play here for 4+ years, still dont even have toi 6 but i have DC robe +6 (but keep in mind 99% of server is still on B grades.. and they still compete for things).  Only thing you need to play on late game on this server is to have +76 character and B grades ... super ez ... play for more than 6 months and you will get there ! probably get more stuff than I do which took me 4 years, since its super ez to get things done in this new patch. 

3 hours ago, Amorfius said:

Agree Old players don't help new players!
And they will not allow competitors to develop!

They do... probably not europeans, but I know for a fact that Chinese and BR people help eachother a lot. Ofc they would never try to find new players, but if they come to them they would definetely help and recruit. putting them into epic bosses farms and eng game siege battles, etc... All you need to do is look for it ... 

PS. DF ally is recruiting new players ... just contact any player you see with a golden Triforce flag

Edited by LuizM
  • Like 2

When i read your poll i just think some new player come but want have items fast.

Imagine if u come to official server which is running years and what items got the top clan/players.

U want have full epic set, top gun etc in 2-3 months ?

Cmnon, dont be child :)

Gl and Hf 

• Like 1

Ok, lets talk about it.

First of all, I dont give a fcking shit what is happening here, just wasting my time at work reading some drama.

But, gonna  give few words.

I can understand the struggle for new people. You come to the party, u are naked trash ass garbage human, while people near you are glowing in golden, blue, red colors like a 80's disco. When he asks him self: Do I want to stay at that party? Or Do I go find trash ass garbage naked human party where I will be as everyone else? Most like he will be more comfortable with other party, cause everyone are same  + - right ? Instead of going into elite party, where nobody gives a shit about u.

Some people dont care about end game content as you all might think, some people want to have fun leveling aka to have adventure to lvl 80. Instead what they have now is afk until rb spawns, kill, afk, for rb fiesta, kill, off etc repeat. 

Make party for loa?gc? Well if it is not a prime time, good luck finding someone. 

Last time I saw someone doing GC parties from randoms are summoners party, I think it was Vilen back in days? Nobody else. Loa parties? Never see them. TOI ? Never seen one's. 

This is why at end game we see same people, few newbies who reach lvl 76+. Because most of people who join server, they leave at lvl 50 or w/e, cause they see no people at low lvl zones. 

So this is stick with 2 sides. Old fags dont want to leave server cause they want to rmt their gear if they decide to leave server, they donated decent amount out of money and they are lazy and want to free farm. 

And there is newbies, who want more action, more parties, more casual plays, be happy having fp set +3, instead of seeing people running around with bw + 8 fp + 10 everywhere, with bellions + 69 and soes + 12222.

in the end; Idc, but it is upto GM"s, they see statistics, how many new people are coming, how many are leaveing, how many are staying. They decide. 

• Like 1

Same as the current Server Rate: Hardcore (A player with no social life)

So everyone who play here has 0 social life boys. KEKW

4 hours ago, Donkihot said:

Ok, lets talk about it.

First of all, I dont give a fcking shit what is happening here, just wasting my time at work reading some drama.

But, gonna  give few words.

I can understand the struggle for new people. You come to the party, u are naked trash ass garbage human, while people near you are glowing in golden, blue, red colors like a 80's disco. When he asks him self: Do I want to stay at that party? Or Do I go find trash ass garbage naked human party where I will be as everyone else? Most like he will be more comfortable with other party, cause everyone are same  + - right ? Instead of going into elite party, where nobody gives a shit about u.

Some people dont care about end game content as you all might think, some people want to have fun leveling aka to have adventure to lvl 80. Instead what they have now is afk until rb spawns, kill, afk, for rb fiesta, kill, off etc repeat. 

Make party for loa?gc? Well if it is not a prime time, good luck finding someone. 

Last time I saw someone doing GC parties from randoms are summoners party, I think it was Vilen back in days? Nobody else. Loa parties? Never see them. TOI ? Never seen one's. 

This is why at end game we see same people, few newbies who reach lvl 76+. Because most of people who join server, they leave at lvl 50 or w/e, cause they see no people at low lvl zones. 

So this is stick with 2 sides. Old fags dont want to leave server cause they want to rmt their gear if they decide to leave server, they donated decent amount out of money and they are lazy and want to free farm. 

And there is newbies, who want more action, more parties, more casual plays, be happy having fp set +3, instead of seeing people running around with bw + 8 fp + 10 everywhere, with bellions + 69 and soes + 12222.

in the end; Idc, but it is upto GM"s, they see statistics, how many new people are coming, how many are leaveing, how many are staying. They decide. 

easy solution, 21h bosses are just easy way to xp and thats why most of ppl just log for them and log off, coz the moment they see the xp counter when doing normal farm, they ask themselves "why should i do this for 3h when i can get same xp in 10 mins tomorrow on bosses?"

dont take me wrong, leveling should be easy (so new players have chances to catch up to older players), but these bosses are just pure cancer and if you want to hold players by hand and have easy way for them (coz thats how new mmos work pretty much, they give you everything on silver plate), just implement ~2 more daily quests per level range, where you need to kill decent amount of mobs (depending on locations you choose for certain levels), each daily should take like 1-2h in average group, thus if you find some twink of fully boosted guy with full buffs, you probably finish daily in like 30 mins, if you decide to solo the quest without proper equip, it will take like 2h or if you dont play that much, you are not forced to finish it every second day. same quests like you have for daily coins, but make some average of xp ppl take from bosses (not top farmers, but some normal party), put it into those quests

why is it better solution? first of all, ppl wont complain about RMT RB farmers who are cancer. ppl will be forced to actually go xp on zones and on top of that they will get the xp they would get from bosses anyway, that means they will farm some adena, they might get some full drops, they might join and meet new people and there might be some random fights (tho i doubt, but at least locations wont be empty during the day and evening, as it doesnt take 10 mins to finish quest as to kill RBs and ppl would do them in different times)

all i can say is giving something to do on daily basis which is worth it is extremely profitable for server and people, i am pretty sure you could see it in numbers the moment you finally implemented the idea i was lobbying for long time from official events, to add daily XP buff which increases xp every hour for like 4 hours, that just motivates people to log every day and do something during that time, same thing would be if you give players quests which are equal to xp of bosses (especially if those bosses will be deleted and ppl will be forced to go xp normally anyway, but at least like this they wouldnt feel like any loss was made as they can do the same xp on top of other benefits)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You guys nowadays, have the knowledge to xp and make adena fast from lv.1, and even if you don't, the forum/discord pros will tell you everything you need to know.
Still this isn't enough for y'all. You want to farm 100kk your first day, log out 40 lvl with quest, and have A set+6 in 1 month. In the end what were your criteria when you chose this server?
Some newbie asked me a few days ago all those how-to's, saying he does not like the idea of donating (respectable). But when I suggested him to make a spoiler and sell mats he felt almost insulted.
I lowkey hope he is playing some lolo x5000 right now.
(If you want to grind with RBs alone, this will not be a fun experience for you.)

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

and in the end ...
No new server needed.
as I said Boss ---- Evil in the Flesh.
and this became clear to many.
although it came to mind ...
only after they themselves have reached the desired level ...

you need a new lobby for all 65 + lvl bosses - remove (delete) (erase).
Instead, make quests (tasty) that will make people play for the location and be in the game ...

Simple is that. Delete 21:00 bosses or cut down exp to the ground. Nerf rb 20-70 drops. so farmers will suck a cock and wont exploit it. And as @MoDoy add something like quests or 4h buff for exp so people will be "forced" to stay and farm instead of going 30 min rb fiesta.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sensei said:

Some newbie asked me a few days ago all those how-to's, saying he does not like the idea of donating (respectable). But when I suggested him to make a spoiler and sell mats he felt almost insulted.

I m saying this to all new people. Spoil is best adena farm from start.

Those new guys who say that they want new server just do not understand that they will be dominated by stronger ppl at new server also :D

• Like 2

I THANK THAT IF THIS GONNA HAPPENED WE NEW COMERS WILL APPRECIATE IT. I HOPE L2 CLASSIC CLUB WILL GIVE A CHANCE TO A NEW SERVER. YOU CAN MERGE IT LATER AFTER 3 YEARS. ALL WE WANT IS FAIR GAMEPLAY AND WE LOVE TO HAVE A NEW SERVER.