Crikings

A NEW SERVER A FRESH START

A NEW SERVER A NEW START  

61 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do we need a new server?

• YES! We want a new START. A new friends. A new rivalry.
    • NO! We don't need it!
  2. 2. Server Rate

• Exp. x7 Adena x2 Drop/Spoil x1 Semi Hardcore (For Employed Players who can play 6-8 hrs./day)
    • Exp. x10-12 Adena x2 Drop/Spoil x1 Less Semi Hardcore (For Employed players who can play 4-6 hrs./day)
    • Same as the current Server Rate: Hardcore (A player with no social life)
  3. 3. Maximum ALTS per PC for fair gameplay

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/21 at 04:15 PM

We found your server and were pleasantly surprised that there was a real classic, but we went into the game with friends and unfortunately there is absolutely no point in starting to play, because just empty locations, everything is in excess and we see that the problem with the bosses is also relevant, but we really want to play on this classic! A new server would be just in time! After that, you can combine, this is a necessary step to attract players! Make up your mind!

On 3/24/2021 at 8:20 AM, indigo222 said:

I THANK THAT IF THIS GONNA HAPPENED WE NEW COMERS WILL APPRECIATE IT. I HOPE L2 CLASSIC CLUB WILL GIVE A CHANCE TO A NEW SERVER. YOU CAN MERGE IT LATER AFTER 3 YEARS. ALL WE WANT IS FAIR GAMEPLAY AND WE LOVE TO HAVE A NEW SERVER.

You think its fair to delete all hard work the old players put in ? you know why merges happens to servers ? cose they lossing ppl and this is biggest sing that admins fuckked up something. Plus something ho asking for new server never would at the top after 3 months of server you would just leave for another new server. And wtf you thinking suggesting to take care of 2 servers ? its double the work they hardly can do updates in time now .......

On 3/10/2021 at 8:37 PM, LuizM said:

They do... probably not europeans, 

then i joined eu side i had around 500kk  yeah they recruit new guys/cp 

On 3/10/2021 at 5:02 PM, Crikings said:

Have yo not read why we need a new server its not for old players but for the new one. We cant compete cuz top clan dominated majority of the boss. You can stay in your old server with maxed items if you want. But we want a new server

why you speak like that? your forum account was created in 2017, that means you are also old player and not new player, or am i wrong?

hello everyone. i am happy that someone suggested to have a new server with this rate i saw it on youtube a guy has 10 accounts in 1pc and thats unfair because he might using that to earn fast adena and sell it to rmt. i hope this new server will be in future cant wait with this.

On 3/10/2021 at 10:24 PM, Donkihot said:

Ok, lets talk about it.

First of all, I dont give a fcking shit what is happening here, just wasting my time at work reading some drama.

But, gonna  give few words.

I can understand the struggle for new people. You come to the party, u are naked trash ass garbage human, while people near you are glowing in golden, blue, red colors like a 80's disco. When he asks him self: Do I want to stay at that party? Or Do I go find trash ass garbage naked human party where I will be as everyone else? Most like he will be more comfortable with other party, cause everyone are same  + - right ? Instead of going into elite party, where nobody gives a shit about u.

Some people dont care about end game content as you all might think, some people want to have fun leveling aka to have adventure to lvl 80. Instead what they have now is afk until rb spawns, kill, afk, for rb fiesta, kill, off etc repeat. 

Make party for loa?gc? Well if it is not a prime time, good luck finding someone. 

Last time I saw someone doing GC parties from randoms are summoners party, I think it was Vilen back in days? Nobody else. Loa parties? Never see them. TOI ? Never seen one's. 

This is why at end game we see same people, few newbies who reach lvl 76+. Because most of people who join server, they leave at lvl 50 or w/e, cause they see no people at low lvl zones. 

So this is stick with 2 sides. Old fags dont want to leave server cause they want to rmt their gear if they decide to leave server, they donated decent amount out of money and they are lazy and want to free farm. 

And there is newbies, who want more action, more parties, more casual plays, be happy having fp set +3, instead of seeing people running around with bw + 8 fp + 10 everywhere, with bellions + 69 and soes + 12222.

in the end; Idc, but it is upto GM"s, they see statistics, how many new people are coming, how many are leaveing, how many are staying. They decide. 

I think these are just the next sloths who don't want to do anything.
People who use + 8 / + 10 sets and red weapons have invested a lot of time and money.
Lazy whiners will not be helped by a restart, nor by the help of more advanced players, they will still leave the server because they are lazy.
Just start playing and gradually move forward.

3 hours ago, VILEN said:

I think these are just the next sloths who don't want to do anything.
People who use + 8 / + 10 sets and red weapons have invested a lot of time and money.
Lazy whiners will not be helped by a restart, nor by the help of more advanced players, they will still leave the server because they are lazy.
Just start playing and gradually move forward.

yea, I do agree, there are lazy people, but in the end, if u are poor guy and u join Dubai elite party, it will take u some a while before u will reach their level of richness. So it is kinda sucks anyway. But again, GM"s must see statistics, and so they now better. In the end idc.

6 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

yea, I do agree, there are lazy people, but in the end, if u are poor guy and u join Dubai elite party, it will take u some a while before u will reach their level of richness. So it is kinda sucks anyway. But again, GM"s must see statistics, and so they now better. In the end idc.

if you are a poor man - you don't belong at an elite party in Dubai :D

Для создателя темы - креатив гавно, автор мудак!

I am new, and i voted no new server. Imo its bullsh1t to restart the server. If you want something farm for it ;) If you have something? be glad. There are other ways to establish what u want, instead of calling for a server restart.