Estilode

Class to multibox efficiently in GC

Hi everyone, I know this kind of topics have been discussed over and over again but I want to focus more on my setup.

To begin with, I am considering a few classes, Knight (SK/DA)/ Dagger AW/ Tyrant, less favor to Tyrant as Orcs look too good to me...

My target is to be more efficient and to solo with multi box in GC (I know cp is much better, but I just play too random and in avg 1-2 hrs max each day)

My party setup: AW, BD, WC(cov), PP(cc), SE

My play style on AW is Hex>attack, switch to SE assist AW Stigma, then switch to BD macro assist AW attack for a few sec then follow AW (is going to be a bit delay)

So AW is the main, SE for stigma only and BD for a bit more damage output

Now the char are about 70-74 lv and LOA is a bit slow (can't go beyond bridge as too many debuff, I can't control well)

I tried GC but is impossible as 1 hit is about 1k to me and my AW got only 4K hp

So I am considering to reroll to SK, as SK have hex as well, more defense and LS to keep 5s safe to regen hp

Tyrant is acceptable, I can hex with BD just thats going to be a bit delay as switching between boxes, but is it tanky enough in GC compared to knight

Or should I keep AW, can AW tank in GC if I get it like 76? currently its 72 and mobs are much higher level then me in GC (LOA is easy tanking)

Not adding sws as its just too many char, can't manage all with comfort

My gears are now PL+8 on AW, DD+12 with orfen3 and toi6

If I switch to knight/tyr, I will prob get BW+6 and B+10-12 for weapon, BD is FP+6 and Dual SLS+7 with toi6

While SK will have much lower dmg as expected and Tyrant not sure with more hp but is that going to be enough in GC

Also planning to get QA3 but not sure if thats going to be a big change in my dmg output in terms of pve

Any advice for my setup and what is the ideal class combination you guys think?

Edited by Estilode

13 minutes ago, Estilode said:

Tyrant is acceptable, I can hex with BD just thats going to be a bit delay as switching between boxes, but is it tanky enough in GC compared to knight

so the secret why tyrant is so insane in pve (except all the other things) is, that on 76 lvl, he gets hex skill which cannot be resisted, costs almost no MP, is ranged and on top of it, classic hex is -23% p def while tyrant one is -30% (so yeah, its even better), no need to be worried about switching for hex

dagger in solo farming is definitely not good, on the other hand if you had SK/AW combo and lvled to 78, now that starts to be interesting, because of LS and aggro you can utilize focus death 90% crit damage on auto attacks

if you decide to roll SK, there is no way SK and BD can make enough dps to actually "farm" giants cave (inside, i dont mean outside)

thats why the suggestion is -> go for tyrant if you want class which is good in solo pve with full support

50 minutes ago, Estilode said:

Hi everyone, I know this kind of of topics have been discussed over and over again but I want to focus more on my setup.

To begin with, I am considering a few classes, Knight (SK/DA)/ Dagger AW/ Tyrant, less favor to Tyrant as Orcs look too good to me...

My target is to be more efficient and to solo with multi box in GC (I know cp is much better, but I just play too random and in avg 1-2 hrs max each day)

My party setup: AW, BD, WC(cov), PP(cc), SE

My play style on AW is Hex>attack, switch to SE assist AW Stigma, then switch to BD macro assist AW attack for a few sec then follow AW (is going to be a bit delay)

So AW is the main, SE for stigma only and BD for a bit more damage output

Now the char are about 70-74 lv and LOA is a bit slow (can't go beyond bridge as too many debuff, I can't control well)

I tried GC but is impossible as 1 hit is about 1k to me and my AW got only 4K hp

So I am considering to reroll to SK, as SK have hex as well, more defense and LS to keep 5s safe to regen hp

Or should I keep AW, can AW tank in GC if I get it like 76? currently its 72 and mobs are much higher level then me in GC (LOA is easy tanking)

Not adding sws as its just too many char, can't manage all with comfort

My gears are now PL+8 on AW, DD+12 with orfen3 and toi6

If I switch to knight/tyr, I will prob get BW+6 and B+10-12 for weapon, BD is FP+6 and Dual SLS+7 with toi6

While SK will have much lower dmg as expected and Tyrant not sure with more hp but is that going to be enough in GC

Also planning to get QA3 but not sure if thats going to be a big change in my dmg output in terms of pve

Any advice for my setup and what is the ideal class combination you guys think?

to solo gc with aw you need full epics, B set +8, baium talisman and str dye. You wont make it work if you dont have 20b gear, and even then you need sws also. SK is not much better it cant vamp the dmg w/o songs and good items.

Only way to make it work w/o sws is tyrant and then will be still very easy to die without songs

PS tyrant has his own hex on 76 lvl and its even stronger than BD hex

Hello, almost same question but still different. We have tyrant,bd,sws,wc,pp,se 76lvl. What is minimal gear to start farming inside GC? atm we have bw h and +7 belions.