skyplayer

Destroyer lf clan

Hello ladies and gentleman,

After few years break from L2 I decided to return and give a try Destro class. So far 56 lvl, full B, looking for a social clan with possibility of creating exp/RB party. 10% bonus exp, few fighter clan passives most welcome :).

Alternatively, there may also be an inactive clan with CH in Giran/Aden to speed up a little solo exp ;).

Wish You all good day/evening,

skillet

Hello once again, 

61 views within 1 day is not bad, but seriously there are no any progressing, social clan which is looking for new members?

After a 2 days of playing I can barely see the ABG random party, not mentioning non-AOE random pt's. RB's party which used to be full within few minutes, now stays in queue for even half hour, still miasing 4-5 members. Does it mean that there are no new players on the server and those who remained are only top lvl CP's or solo player with 3/4 box on his back?

Have a good day,

skillet

what ive seen in my 3 weeks in server is that most of the top clans dont recruit randoms like me and you ,they only recruits cps like whole parties rdy to fight. in sieges etc... idk why so your only choice is to join a small  clan without that lvl 10% exp bonus. like i did .

17 hours ago, skyplayer said:

Hello once again, 

61 views within 1 day is not bad, but seriously there are no any progressing, social clan which is looking for new members?

After a 2 days of playing I can barely see the ABG random party, not mentioning non-AOE random pt's. RB's party which used to be full within few minutes, now stays in queue for even half hour, still miasing 4-5 members. Does it mean that there are no new players on the server and those who remained are only top lvl CP's or solo player with 3/4 box on his back?

Have a good day,

skillet

Yes

On 3/25/2021 at 9:30 AM, skyplayer said:

Hello once again, 

Have a good day,

skillet

People log mostly for daily raids, they always spawn at the same time every day. Low effort and high reward, you log for 20 mins and get exp equivalent of few hours of farming. I'm really sorry that new/returning players have to see this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Noveria said:

People log mostly for daily raids, they always spawn at the same time every day. Low effort and high reward, you log for 20 mins and get exp equivalent of few hours of farming. I'm really sorry that new/returning players have to see this.

Hello,

Thank You all for answer. It sounds really weird. None of GMs care about such situation and solving this by random RB time spawn or removing them completely? Unless they dont care of new people on server but holding tight those who already spent hundreds of euro and follow the rule described by Noveria.

See You in game,

skillet