Mixos

Buffs duration

Dear administration, by my opinion Buffs must have bigger duration, 20 minutes aren't enough. Until you are in the spot you want to farm 5 minutes are away. At least make Buffs from Buffers last for 45 minutes and buffs from scrolls for 20 like it is.

Edited by Mixos
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

buff pp will soon be partially 40 minutes warcraer running 40 minutes - in principle, I don’t know
------------

but with BD and SVS - I would very much like 5 minutes

Hello all,

First I would like to admit that I do not run with a single box, and should be very interested in the buffs extension time. But..., not at all! It's L2, not a new mmo, which gives You everything wihout putting any efforts. 

What will be the next proposition, buff seller NPC in every town? Maybe better, each player receives special summoning item, that she/he could use every 20 min to summon such NPC to farming spot?

Let's keep the life a litlle bit harder for those who runs with the box's to reinv bd/sws every 2 min (even if it's already macroed).

skillet 

In my opinion this would make support classes even less attractive to play active/main because it simplifies boxing even further.

On 3/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, Mixos said:

Dear administration, by my opinion Buffs must have bigger duration, 20 minutes aren't enough. Until you are in the spot you want to farm 5 minutes are away. At least make Buffs from Buffers last for 45 minutes and buffs from scrolls for 20 like it is.

take PA lvl up prophet and your problem solved. Or keep playing like this in most casual way.

P.S. if you can't afford PA you can't reqeust somthing from admin.

Edited by Eldifes
  • Like 1