Dimk

LF Clan/CP

Hi guys.
About myself: had been playing in l2 on RU servers for 3 years, then stopped and didn't play at all for several years. Now I'd like to back.
This server is a good possibility to start, and I'd like to find clan or cp to play together. Can use mumble/ts/etc. Prefer profs like bishop or judicator, but can play others (except destroyers-just dont like it). Don't have a chars now, but want to start. Its too boring to start alone and have no possibility to chat. 

So answer pls here or PM. Thanks

Ну привет.. Русских кп тут мало. Клан смайл который в Алли РС, но у них вроде все. Потом Фиры) вроде у них все.

Остальные либо крабы, либо фармеры в 10 окон.

С бишом тут туго, если качать то с кп и никак иначе. Их почти никуда не берут. judicator ты не найдешь тут профу. Карамелек тут нет.

Я ленивый очень, но если меня заинтересует - помогу. А так удачи тебе.

Хотя вот смайлы попробуй к ним: https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/28313-smile-team-lf-ppl/

Edited by Duvs

hi, im doing a new cp start from 0, aoe cp and im looking for players pm me on discord if you are interested Tetu#8011 

I've realized what there is no sense to play here - only high-lvl players who do new chars play here...that's sad but true

You are quite wrong. There are many new players on the server every day but the problem is that they don't know how to organize themselves and many want to play an advanced classic alone ... I know of quite a few new players who have been around for just over a few weeks. The best thing is that you keep an eye out for discord and try to find companions both on and off the server ... Do not expect the welcome of the old players because they are afraid that you will be an enemy in the near future

On 3/29/2021 at 10:41 PM, Dimk said:

Hi guys.
About myself: had been playing in l2 on RU servers for 3 years, then stopped and didn't play at all for several years. Now I'd like to back.
This server is a good possibility to start, and I'd like to find clan or cp to play together. Can use mumble/ts/etc. Prefer profs like bishop or judicator, but can play others (except destroyers-just dont like it). Don't have a chars now, but want to start. Its too boring to start alone and have no possibility to chat. 

So answer pls here or PM. Thanks

пиши