Reddish

G[2]NK

Best PvP CP in the server by far even being poor like rats. Imagine if you were a bit more greedies for epics + OE gear.

10/10.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Only bots with adrenaline are perfect, others are humans and make mistakes. Being good is just a matter of handling these mistakes if they happened to be.

We aren’t the best, but we do our best.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Yomana said:

2:39 gladi losing clarity from overbuff , meanwhile having acumen.

imagine if they werent top cp.

you cannot do much about acumen, since its getting rebuffed for healers in pvps, so its madness to always try to remove it (and i would rather keep it before pvp so i know how many buff slots i have left during pvps before random acumen pops in), if something, i would say during time you get paladin buff, you can skip the UE self buff to keep your own buffs at minimum to not get overbuffed other stuff, as you are defensive enough at that time (and in case pvp drags for longer than 2 mins, you can pop UE after that)

whats more baffling is that someone who plays gladi doesnt know what one of his main skills does (3:30 - sorry to tell you, lionheart doesnt help against fear, read description of the skill) ^_^

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

whats more baffling is that someone who plays gladi doesnt know what one of his main skills does (3:30 - sorry to tell you, lionheart doesnt help against fear, read description of the skill)

of course he doesn't know, he just presses the button 
Edited by w4rlock

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you cannot do much about acumen, since its getting rebuffed for healers in pvps, so its madness to always try to remove it (and i would rather keep it before pvp so i know how many buff slots i have left during pvps before random acumen pops in), if something, i would say during time you get paladin buff, you can skip the UE self buff to keep your own buffs at minimum to not get overbuffed other stuff, as you are defensive enough at that time (and in case pvp drags for longer than 2 mins, you can pop UE after that)

whats more baffling is that someone who plays gladi doesnt know what one of his main skills does (3:30 - sorry to tell you, lionheart doesnt help against fear, read description of the skill)

without even checking the video im pretty sure they dont have active buffer in their party. So in these type of ganks acumen wont be rebuffed for him anyway

Edited by Yomana

9 minutes ago, Yomana said:

without even checking the video im pretty sure they dont have active buffer in their party. So in these type of ganks acumen wont be rebuffed for him anyway

in pvp at 1:50 and 3:20 they get WC buffs rebuffed (the bane ones), idk if they have active wc or not, but it happens sometimes

1 hour ago, LoGaNLP said:

how stupid it is to think that it was me who wrote the comments on the video)

thanks for your attention!)

well, i thought he just plays it sometimes, didnt know you just mesh whole cp frapses into one, still stupid comment if you look at it even if he didnt play gladi )) its same like when i hear people how some random slept them in olympiad several times in a row when they have zaken3/core3/orfen3, when in reality none of those epics give resist to sleep :D

@MoDoy Its fine, my fault, I barely understand how those propellers work.

Thx for criticism I will try do better my homework before commenting nxt time;)