SPQR

WTB dagger

Hello my question is what dagger (CD+++or DD+++) can you buy for 100-200kk adena ? Give some variants/ideas/advices because i really don't know the prices as i am a new player on server. I still don't have the adena because i can't buy COL and sell them, after donations are broken and i already tried 3-4 times but without sucsess.

Demon dagger +7 vs crystal dagger +11

@San0 @Kse someone wants to donate :P

Dont hurry up with buying/selling col, check auction house, pretty often items there are cheaper than buying col and buying items for adena.

image.png.8ea7e4c82672df5abc4478df053fac87.png

For all the possible variants i have to donate at official site which right now is impossible !

But TY for the info dude.

Edited by SPQR

1 hour ago, SPQR said:

For all the possible variants i have to donate at official site which right now is impossible !

But TY for the info dude.

If you want to donate via Bank card, but can't do it via offered donation methods, you can connect that card to your paypal account and donate via paypal, but choosing card instead of paypal balance while payment

As I see the prices are very high, maybe its most proper to buy 10 x CD clean and EWC-s and try OE alone. CD+8 is like 200kk so with 10 tries who knows you can go 6-8-10-12 at least one of those 10 tries. Ofc this 15kk clean CD seems to me too high also but we will try smt cheaper.

On 4/14/2021 at 8:57 AM, SPQR said:

As I see the prices are very high, maybe its most proper to buy 10 x CD clean and EWC-s and try OE alone. CD+8 is like 200kk so with 10 tries who knows you can go 6-8-10-12 at least one of those 10 tries. Ofc this 15kk clean CD seems to me too high also but we will try smt cheaper.

in this server is not like in other classic versions in which you can OE that easily ... we have only 2 +10 sets on server for example ... dwarfs do not have extra enchant rate chance 

WTB DAGGER C/B +++++ for 450kk (after i checked the market prices could be DS+15, CD+13, DD+9 OR KRIS+11) with or without runa its not important for me. OFFER me here or in game DeLaFere on mail. 

Edited by SPQR