dreikas1

Any thought about new server?

Any idea admins to open new server?

There is a lot of people looking for good / long running server

u prove already that u a good admins and take care of server

at the start of this server there were many classic servers [ even official giran/skelt/ti for IT players , but most off them failled , skelth even closed

A lot of people its uncomfortable to start play server started before 6 year

U see todays servers like reborn , people want stable old time server

I think too launch new server would be good idea , people now realy trying to play longer on private server not pay2win officials

And you already proved to community u can do that

Its my oppinion 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No thanks friend.
If you are looking for a stable server with a great community, this is your server. In a few months you can compete without any problem and you have different sides to play.

Admins would most likely get a lot of shit from current players if they decided to close existing server. If they decided to keep the current server alive, then adding new one would generate more costs for them and split their attention on 2 different server which in my mind would end up with only bad things. Playerbase would be split too. These things considered I am sure they won't open a new server anytime soon.

On the other hand I understand where u come from. Personally I also would love to have a fresh start on a new server with good administration. I look on the website from time to time to check the news. It is just completely different experience then what we have now :)  

• Like 1

I dont understand why u want new start, if u mean play for long time, u get good equip in some months, if u want PVP for low spots - after some time this will be also gone and u get 70+ where is now 90% of server.

As i said in same post before this: imagine if u come to offic server after some years running - what equip have the top clans/ally ?

Cmon - take the challange and show that u r good enough for this server.

Gl ann Hf

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dreikas1 said:

Any idea admins to open new server?

There is a lot of people looking for good / long running server

u prove already that u a good admins and take care of server

at the start of this server there were many classic servers [ even official giran/skelt/ti for IT players , but most off them failled , skelth even closed

A lot of people its uncomfortable to start play server started before 6 year

U see todays servers like reborn , people want stable old time server

I think too launch new server would be good idea , people now realy trying to play longer on private server not pay2win officials

And you already proved to community u can do that

Its my oppinion 

I said this before HANG yourself. 

opening a new server ....
they will kill the old one ..
it's like shooting yourself in the foot to spite your enemies

Edited by Amorfius

14 hours ago, pako said:

Admins would most likely get a lot of shit from current players if they decided to close existing server. If they decided to keep the current server alive, then adding new one would generate more costs for them and split their attention on 2 different server which in my mind would end up with only bad things. Playerbase would be split too. These things considered I am sure they won't open a new server anytime soon.

On the other hand I understand where u come from. Personally I also would love to have a fresh start on a new server with good administration. I look on the website from time to time to check the news. It is just completely different experience then what we have now   

Wouldnt that be justified in your opinion? You have people who play here 2-3-4-5 years and have items worth 2-3-4k euros , people who trusted the server and didnt rmt their items.

Imagine if you suddenly wipe it and start new, how many of them will play again? Personally i wouldnt.

I would feel like im the retarded one that didnt RMT his items and waited for new server. And lets not hide behind ourselves , most of the "clans" and people who start on new projects all the time they do it with intention to RMT when they get bored.

If you want a stable server start here and play , its never too late. 

Edited by Yomana

I came to this server when it was 3 yrs old, HDM came here when it was 4 yrs old, HR came when it was 5 yrs old.
All of us play end content, ofc we are no match for those who played nonstop all 6 yrs, but then again - even "gods" and every kind of "nr1" fall.

Get ur ballz together and join the massacre!
P.S. here is what u missing playing shitservers, ordinary fight over epics. Once every 3h all day long.

P.P.S
It's not siege, it's not full prime of any of the sides.
Just some ppl who found a time during the day to jump in a fight

Edited by Reddish

8 hours ago, Yomana said:

Wouldnt that be justified in your opinion? You have people who play here 2-3-4-5 years and have items worth 2-3-4k euros , people who trusted the server and didnt rmt their items.

Imagine if you suddenly wipe it and start new, how many of them will play again? Personally i wouldnt.

Maybe it would be justified, I don't know. However u should realize that the server will close eventually because nothing lasts forever. We dont know when, maybe this year, maybe in 5 years, maybe in 10 or 20 years but it is simply inevitable. Sunken cost will remain a sunken cost if u never plan to RMT your stuff.

To all of the people saying that it is easy to level up and join end game content: you completely miss the point (in my opinion). At current state it is difficult to enjoy the game casually. Lets say u are a new player and u join here. For some time (weeks or months, depends on activity) u have to lvl basically on your own in order to grow to a reasonable level where u can be used as meatshield for big guys, and lvling alone is not very fun. After u get to that high level u realize that in order to keep progressing u really have to dedicate a lot of time or/and money, especially if u don't want to play top farmer class.

I have played casually on and off since the start and for 2 or 3 years you could just log in, join a random pt in EV, Cruma, ABG, whatever, play for 2 hours, log out and not give a shit. U were progressing slowly but u did. Right now u lvl up quickly to high levels using all the free stuff and all the raid bosses and then to progress even a little u have to dedicate much more time (play in CP) and/or money (to get a decent equip, otherwise u are just meat). 

Edited by pako

2 hours ago, pako said:

Maybe it would be justified, I don't know. However u should realize that the server will close eventually because nothing lasts forever. We dont know when, maybe this year, maybe in 5 years, maybe in 10 or 20 years but it is simply inevitable. Sunken cost will remain a sunken cost if u never plan to RMT your stuff.

To all of the people saying that it is easy to level up and join end game content: you completely miss the point (in my opinion). At current state it is difficult to enjoy the game casually. Lets say u are a new player and u join here. For some time (weeks or months, depends on activity) u have to lvl basically on your own in order to grow to a reasonable level where u can be used as meatshield for big guys, and lvling alone is not very fun. After u get to that high level u realize that in order to keep progressing u really have to dedicate a lot of time or/and money, especially if u don't want to play top farmer class.

I have played casually on and off since the start and for 2 or 3 years you could just log in, join a random pt in EV, Cruma, ABG, whatever, play for 2 hours, log out and not give a shit. U were progressing slowly but u did. Right now u lvl up quickly to high levels using all the free stuff and all the raid bosses and then to progress even a little u have to dedicate much more time (play in CP) and/or money (to get a decent equip, otherwise u are just meat). 

That is how classic works. What you say about random parties only exist in the beginning. 

I do agree with server will close eventually. That doesnt mean Gms have to wipe it and open new one just cause they can attract (maybe) the double number of current people.

And lets say even if they attract 3 times the number of people which are currently playing here , that number will go down after 6 months max (cause people already figured the old updates and they speedrun them). In the end we will have a server with same ammount of people as we have now.

So whats the point to close something that is not dead ?

Edit: Sorry but you cant expect to play casually and be relevant in classic x3. You need to play another chronicle or some higher rate. At least not in patches after saviors (2.0)

Edited by Yomana
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pako said:

Who said u need go fast your level? U can go slowly, make your buffer - spoil - craft, make equip, +6 set 1st thing, OE weapon. All on this u can work alone or with new people or even with CP. I dont see reason why rush to 70lvl, make it slower, with good equip and after join some ally. This crying about start new server is like crying small kid for a new toy.

I always wanted play on offic server but there is much more P2W than here and there is the same problem as i describe above. People who played for ages got better equip than people who play 3 months.

For these people who want new start - go to H5 server which opening every 3 months ... perfect place for all of cryers.

Edited by Wanali

15 hours ago, Yomana said:

Edit: Sorry but you cant expect to play casually and be relevant in classic x3. You need to play another chronicle or some higher rate. At least not in patches after saviors (2.0)

Wai y bulli mi egein ? :(

All in all I see how ppl pushing this idea without trying to make any arguments and I see a bunch of speedrunners. 
Eldi, hang them all

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2021 at 4:55 PM, pako said:

you realize that if this server ever closes, it will be because literally everyone stopped playing l2, not because admins decided to close it, there is 0 reasons for admins to close their business with low effort and very decent steady income and by the time there will be no people playing here, even yomama will be able to RMT all his stuff, but it wont be so early, i mean, not only this server survived several phases where population was really low, it also survived yomama being hero, so after that, i might even believe it will never close, the business will run by kids and grandkids of admins and kids of players will be smashing each other at lindvior (haha j/k, with the update speed there wont be even valakas ;d)

so you want to be casual, yet on other side you want to compete with people who dont play casually and on top of that for much longer time, not to say that even if new server opened, by playing casually, you would still be just meatshield for the big boiz for dont take the server casually, or do you think suddenly you will be able to compete with guys who play triple your time? :D have you ever played server in past 1 year? how much fun do you think it will be, when after 1 week, you, enjoying farming in 25 lvl with no grade gear will get harassed by 40+ lvl guys in top C, getting literally 1 shotted while doing 100 dmg to them, which isnt even scratch of their cp? hilarious, especially on classic, where there isnt really any comeback mechanism except sucking it up and grinding at times when your enemy sleeps (which, once again, as casual you wont be doing)

these times are LONG gone, even 3 years ago it wasnt as easy as log in, search for party in 10 mins in random location and go farm. you say its impossible to be casual in this server, but i am pretty sure there are tons of casual clans there, just doing their own stuff and minding their own business, but hey, for that you cannot be greedy and wanting to lvl up fast as hell, you will sometimes need to invite classes which are not really that profitable for you, because thats simply the gameplay these casual clans have (and thats good) - example: imagine you are mage, you gather from clan party to go abg but also pp from clan asks you for party, despite him being absolutely useless there, you need to invite him, coz its casual clan and it doesnt need to instantly be top lvl or get top gear, they just want to enjoy game with others

all in all, ppl should be happy that the H5 project admins had in mind never got realized and they should be happy this server never considered wipe, even when population was less than 500, because the moment they would ever hesitate, thats the moment they would lose trust of all players who would never continue to play after that and this server would be long gone with reputation ruined

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, San0 said:

not happening any time soon.

imagine if san0 said that they will open server soon, you could be preparing that in 5 years, maybe, they will open one. now i dont think ones person lifetime is long enough to witness "not anytime soon" :D

• Haha 1