San0

classic.club Antharas + Part 2 patch notes - The "JANUARY" balance patch.

Since shield stun dont have a good Landing and neither any damage, i expected some buff on the skill. Maybe next time..😅

How  about you guys remove the 2nd class quests?

They are annoying, bugged and a pain in the ass to complete. On a classic server where you have to re-roll to be able to farm the quests are counterproductive.

Convinced two friends to join the server last month and one of them quit after having enough with these stupid quests.

I've been playing here for a while now and I'm struggling not to quit. Every time I have to make one of these quests I get frustrated and I wonder why do I keep playing a game that makes me angry.

Also, what's with the decline in population on the server? The shops in Giran harbor have decreased considerably and It become more and more noticeable during the past two months.

Edited by Wolk

1 hour ago, Creative1365 said:

instead of that shit nerfs on tyrant they should give him huge atk spd p atk def etc decreased debuff while is using hvy armor without passives 

Why not "press X to win everything in enternal eternity for eternal time being" ?

@San0Plex, consider doing smth worthy with that angelic archon, it's just useless cuz it gives rly low stats and decreases heal for 60%. It's suicide skill. It doesn't matter when you can use it, bcuz it's not useful at all.

• Like 4

We saw critical changes in every updates. Why you change meta, but not  rework and fix broken skills? (or no announcement rework.. For example: how was it with Party UD on tank class. 4 years it works for one mechanic's and since some time became work right...)
1.Fatal counter (PR) - incorrect work (everywhere, be first server who fix it... :D)
2.Deflect magic (all tank class) -not working, no effect 
3.rework mage and warrior bane (summoner class) in another next updates for classic lines it's debuff,not 100% cancel. (okay, give available bottle ww2..)
etc.

You didn't see how  gived some classes greater capabilites and gived "nothing" to  another classes. They will not be able to oppose anything. 
Painted or designed skills it's a real way, or is it someone's "social order"?:D  Welcome to freeshard reality? 

sorry for my poor english.

Edited by w4rlock
  • Like 1

Change Duration (Summon Cubic)
from 15 minutes to 20 minutes
all buffs work for us for 20-40 minutes

Increase the cost of your Cubic
+ 30-40% ore
+ 30-40% mana

after all, it's very inconvenient when 1 ends and you still have 5 minutes of buff ...

Everyone will thank you.

Изменить время действия ( Summon Cubic )  
c 15 минут до 20 минут 
все бафы  у нас работают 20-40 минут  

Увеличте  стоимость вызова Cubic 
+30-40% руды 
+30-40% мана 

ведь очень неудобно когда  1 заканчивается а у тебя еще 5 минут бафа ...

Все вам скажут спасибо .

2 hours ago, w4rlock said:

We saw critical changes in every updates. Why you change meta, but not  rework and fix broken skills? (or no announcement rework.. For example: how was it with Party UD on tank class. 4 years it works for one mechanic's and since some time became work right...)
1.Fatal counter (PR) - incorrect work (everywhere, be first server who fix it... :D)
3.rework mage and warrior bane (summoner class) in another next updates for classic lines it's debuff,not 100% cancel. (okay, give available bottle ww2..)
etc.

You didn't see how  gived some classes greater capabilites and gived "nothing" to  another classes. They will not be able to oppose anything. 
Painted or designed skills it's a real way, or is it someone's "social order"?:D  Welcome to freeshard reality? 

deflect magic works correctly :D , i dont think you understand what skill does.

6 hours ago, w4rlock said:

etc.

enlighten us please, what is/was wrong with pt ud, fatal counter, deflect magic. Elaborate please

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

enlighten us please, what is/was wrong with pt ud, fatal counter, deflect magic. Elaborate please

pt ud absorbs 90% dmg and long time ago tank classes don't receive damage...(10% or another %) Tank class used pt UD and 15sec don't need a heal. Since some time he had this damage and he had suicide if use skill (when the extra damage goes to his party).

FK have broken mechanics: extra power for full hp dmg, mid hp dmg, low hp dmg, and unresistable for CC and ChOP, because haven't crit. u rly think about this skill,what it works correctly, then Full HP Phantom deal more dmg from FK rather than another  bow skill (3rd prof..)? 
On another chronicles machanics FK similar CDL (necro and SH) but mages don't deal a essential damage from spell when they have full hp.

6 hours ago, Yomana said:

deflect magic works correctly  , i dont think you understand what skill does.

about deflect magic, 2 point of view about description (on classic servers) and (GF,HF chronicles) skill don't up chance to avoid spell (if it's works, 50% to the basic stats don't have a results) and if we discuss about description - don't resisted dmg from spell 

what kind of balance are we talking about? just say what  are just changing the meta (from interlude) - only mages/nukers and archers.
okok, nerf tyr's totem crit dmg 20 > to 10% because it's imba, it's okay, and give archer's passive crit for bow and rework some accompanynig skill's it's nothing ... ggwp.

"who pays the piper calls the tune"?  xD

Edited by w4rlock
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, w4rlock said:

pt ud absorbs 90% dmg and long time ago tank classes don't receive damage...(10% or another %) Tank class used pt UD and 15sec don't need a heal. Since some time he had this damage and he had suicide if use skill (when the extra damage goes to his party).

FK have broken mechanics: extra power for full hp dmg, mid hp dmg, low hp dmg, and unresistable for CC and ChOP, because haven't crit. u rly think about this skill,what it works correctly, then Full HP Phantom deal more dmg from FK rather than another  bow skill (3rd prof..)? 
On another chronicles machanics FK similar CDL (necro and SH) but mages don't deal a essential damage from spell when they have full hp.

about deflect magic, 2 point of view about description (on classic servers) and (GF,HF chronicles) skill don't up chance to avoid spell (if it's works, 50% to the basic stats don't have a results) and if we discuss about description - don't resisted dmg from spell 

what kind of balance are we talking about? just say what  are just changing the meta (from interlude) - only mages/nukers and archers.
okok, nerf tyr's totem crit dmg 20 > to 10% because it's imba, it's okay, and give archer's passive crit for bow and rework some accompanynig skill's it's nothing ... ggwp.

"who pays the piper calls the tune"? 

i SEE you are clueless about how things work. FC resisted by cc and cop haha, do u even have PR? Did you even play on official or watched any video?

Deflect magic works, i tested it by myself and compared to official tests. 
Its nice to cry without having any clue

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i SEE you are clueless about how things work.

okay, forum warrior and pillar fighter,ohh,sorry, test-master. you have your own truth, including how and what should work. GJ.

4 hours ago, w4rlock said:

just because some skills are useless and some skills are broken, does not mean they are bugged, yes, fatal counter worked more like CDL on mages back in the time (and even then on low HP it was useless piece of crap), however you gotta face that different chronicles mean skills act differently, or are you going to whip out why mages dont make 6x dmg on magic crits like it was coded on interlude? most of debuffs worth using on classic were absolutely useless in previous chronicles, and thats because of how formulas were changed :) 

my question concerned to theme: balance, not rework redisign and so one. 
Grt thx to all in discuss, now i understund it doesn't matter :)

2 hours ago, w4rlock said:

my question concerned to theme: balance, not rework redisign and so one. 
Grt thx to all in discuss, now i understund it doesn't matter

whats wrong with balance? you realize there will be always stronger classes and weaker classes, they cannot balance all 31 classes at same time, so with partial updates they are changing meta and giving life to certain classes

archers are super garbage, even with FC working like it works, the boost they are getting now wont really make archer viable or better than other setups as they are adding to bards heavy armor mastery, so now they will do super garbage damage even to bards.

elemental mages were non existential, because of how much necro with TP was superior while nuke wise he was exactly same (you can say ele mages can AoE in pvp, however stupid 40% reflect makes it that you die after casting 1 AoE), right now with vortex + armors for ele mages, they will be finally viable again (and i would even say they will be superior to necromancer outside of olympiad).

tyrant was just too OP, so he got slight nerf, i still think tyrant is better than gladi, might be wrong tho, didnt play for long time.

PP getting some love so it wont be just solo players buff box class, quite big changes and wondering if auras work in olympiad for himself (if yes, i wonder if PP is going to be new imba class in olympiad).

destroyer needed some love outside of olympiad, idk why they gave it uppercut which is pure olympiad skill in which it already excels, but their decision.

SE getting stigma working for mages - very nice, maybe now someone will prefer to have active SE instead of EE in party (tho for this, i think they need to implement mass recharge for SE, maybe even mass stigma).

gladi got some pve love update, eventho it was fine class already (sure, not so strong as tyrant, but already decent when you knew what to do), knowing the trigger skills they are adding and their chances to proc, it wont be big deal in pvp

TK finally getting the bash nerfed, was ridiculous how with 0.5s stun you were getting perma stunned, because target cancel was instant, for stun debuff to apply there was delay 0.5s, they you had stun debuff for 0.5s and from stun until you start casting its again 0.5s, from which he is casting bash again, not to say its ignoring pretty much everything, so it was acting like switch/trick from daggers but on stereoids (less cooldown, better landrate, stun)

about summoners, who knows how it will look like, pretty sure there will be changes on them in next update again smh :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

classes which are going to be boosted/nerfed in next update (my guess)

SK - LS and mass LS will be ignoring puri (only good skill SK has and considering it can be purified, it shouldnt be problem to pierce puri as it doesnt take cleanse reuse timer)

paladin - would love to see AI to be like old school (100% crit damage), however thats not really possible with introduction of othell runes and capping crit (back in the time they had to actually do make some effort to crit like getting icarus hammer with crit focus and had to stay low HP etc.), my guess is they will improve crit damage to like 40-50% and reduce healing reduction

archers - reducing cooldown of double shot/lethal shot and reducing casting on those 2 skills like it is in future updates, maybe tweaking crit chance on those skills and efficiently making from archers more of a casters rather than pure auto attackers (i mean, if you play archer, you are playing PR anyway and you are casting FC on reuse while doing minimum auto attacks, might as well switch other 2 archers to casters)

WC - might get some cookie, eventho he is fine as he is, but i noticed ppl started to use WC as buff box and after buffing inviting OL coz of CP healing and debuffing, so probably will get some boost on great fury that you have chance to stun enemy during the time you have it on (please, make it reasonable landrate or at least pierce puri)

Destroyer - 100% will get some changes as uppercut will be insane in olympiad and i can already hear people complaining about it, next thing that could change is make over the body stackable with CoV/PoWi - he will get that extra HP/atk speed/speed to actually be relevant in outside pvp, wouldnt make the class too imba as its 15 mins cooldown and just 60s duration, but in small scale pvp should be enough for initiation, in larger scale pvp he gets some survivability

DA -  he will get his self heal revoked so its literally useless, because its totally out of theme for DA class and it shouldnt have so much impact (for both paladin and DA sake, i mean, paladin has other 2nd class heals and its kinda stupid to use skill from lvl 20 anyway) - as for why, without heal you will see DAs losing much more in olympiad (dont forget they got nerfed in outside pvp already by removing crit on IC, so now they just need to tweak them for olympiad)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:

whats wrong with balance? / vortex + armors for ele mages

frost/wind/fire armor get triggert in melee (40range- one of 2 mechanic's) attack, not ranged. and no need to modify it 
don't squeeze tank out of party and deal them "buff bot box" (pala,tk)
don't oblige every parties game for "order setup"  (alive pp, bp)
don't iconize party "fireflies" game style

I'm not talking anymore about fix PURI  - the only defense from overbust party's and the classic system of different types "mental and another" attacks which are resisted only by epics. And now you get 2 or 3+ fear in the battle from overbust "fearclass" with 80% chance to resist. (yes, nerf is not strong, but sufficient)

i understund your position. Thx. it's last post of discuss.

Edited by w4rlock

I will just drop it here.

5F55A198-C005-4968-9CAF-A7EBCC3B0CD1.png

@San0

But yeah, sure, call this “balance”.
Hint: look at pdef stats and answer urself a question, if u are to be physical dd, what would u do about this monster? 
Im playing pala. Im innocent baby who cant defend my party vs this shit which is tankier than me, fuck my life😅 

p.s. Mention, it has very few buffs other than defensive ( not full also, valor mb used), but then again it can hit u like a train. 

Edited by Reddish
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Reddish said:

I will just drop it here.

5F55A198-C005-4968-9CAF-A7EBCC3B0CD1.png

@San0

But yeah, sure, call this “balance”.
Hint: look at pdef stats and answer urself a question, if u are to be physical dd, what would u do about this monster? 
Im playing pala. Im innocent baby who cant defend my party vs this shit which is tankier than me, fuck my life😅 

p.s. Mention, it has very few buffs other than defensive ( not full also, valor mb used), but then again it can hit u like a train. 

This is the def stats of this "monster". Yet don't worry your dds will get hit only by skill every 6-7sec if they don't stop moving. And i don't get why this is worth mentioning since summoners were always dmg soaking utility based class that actually hit less than any other chronicle when pet had some range.

P.S. forgot to use servitor share so u can add that pdef % on pet.

Shot00152.jpg

Edited by Warpole

So, having on a mage (in new patch increased nuke dmg) more P. def than tanks with all incoming dmg being devided by 2 is ok, with outheal option seems legit fine?:D
Ah, I forgot, every1 who stops for a brief second gets instacaught by summon with run speed of a dagger (220+, niiice)that hits like a destro once every 6-7.. Mmhm, what could be possibly wrong here?
"Just run and he wont hit you" - every time healers need to use heal, or DDs need to use any skill he does what, OMAGAT, OMAGAT, HE STOPS. Super speed pots? Oh, okay, u can do that. once a 3 minutes. In 2 minutes proper summoners CP will just sustain all the dmg and leave enemy w/o mp on everything including boxes.
Actually last pvp we had with Encube he did melee buff and though he killed nobody we had to PR. No mp - no fights. Proof .

Man, just so sad excuses about being crazily overpowered and only negative fix summoners got is increased CD for recalling summon which is actually working only for olympiad cuz in mpvp/pvp you might use any of summons just to soak dmg while you tank and do decent dps. Decent? Higher(!!!) than any nonhero dagger, almost same dps as stacked nonhero warriors and lower than elemental mages (do not forget to say how bad you are now, cuz you cant kill mages in one go).

Balance? Not in a single way. 

We are fighting everytime we can, and I believe we have one of the widest pvp experience on this server. Archer CPs, mages CPs, warrior, daggers. We had lost them, we had won them. But summoners are just super hard to deal with. I do not tell it's impossible. I'm telling that with +/- same pvp experience we can say for sure, summoners are super tanky while having more or same DPS compared with other DD classes.

Please note, DPS != DMG. 

@San0
About elemental mages shield buff. Plx fix it, cuz rn it procs debuffs even on reflect.
Meaning: if you DON'T hit mage, but you have reflect, he will hit you and instadebuff cuz u are "hitting back" with reflect.

And check out this pdef. Gladis in hvy armour have same.HEAVY. Not robe. Mb 25% is a lil too much, ehm?Oh, and see that red buff. It's "zerk" which removes 8% pdef. So I'm not trying to play with numbers, they are rly damn high compared to other classes who should be tankier

MMDEF.png?width=1259&height=708

Edited by Reddish

@San0 prophet's shadow blade cannot be used with dagger weapons,even though description states otherwise

i cant find steal mana passive either.

Edited by Lunareaia