Infernus

Question

Hello, I saw on the main website you are going to update server 2.0, so I wanted to ask when it will be ( how many weeks +-).

One more  question, if im not wrong in update 2.0 there will be opened toi and baium like on korea now? :)

Thanks for your attention, waiting for reply from administration !!^_^

We don't know when it will be actually (in few month at least) and only info about this update is adding siege (mean 1st major update in Russia = Age of War or 1.3).

TOI update is not even in Russia, they just get Aden content update (Age of Splendor or 2.0) since few weeks.

They are many misunderstanding with update on this forum, admin need to be more accurate.

Hello Banish3d,

We don't know when it will be actually (in few month at least)

​Few months is very "soon" :D

only info about this update is adding siege (mean 1st major update in Russia = Age of War or 1.3)

​Could you please post me some info about that 1.3 update.

As far as I know on RUOFF it was different version of Age of War

PHutfKr.jpg

Source: https://4gameforum.com/threads/515582/

TOI update is not even in Russia, they just get Aden content update (Age of Splendor or 2.0) since few weeks.

​There is TOI on RUOFF but its closed and stays just as decoration.

Age of Splendor is 1.5 version on RUOFF

fir7E1I.png

Source: https://4gameforum.com/threads/532406/

They are many misunderstanding with update on this forum, admin need to be more accurate.

​Maybe I can agree with you, but there is Korean OFF running if im not mistaken on version 2.0 already.

Maybe our administration is getting files from there and there will be update to 2.0 soon, not in few months!^_^

Source: http://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/special/tower-of-arrogance/index

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One more question, are going to update the server before European Classic will be launched or after?

Still waiting for an answer from administration!

​Could you please post me some info about that 1.3 update.

​You resume pretty well each update and about 1.3 it's Age of War, nothing more.

And before Age of splendor been released in RU classic, 2.0 meant Age of Splendor (aden content) update for many of us.

This why i said there are many update and everyone call it with different number, it's better if we call them by their name like Age of War (siege) and Age of splendor (aden content).

The administration just launched the game and is currently working on fixes. Update will resume from hold when everything runs good. I wouldn't worry about 2.0 just yet. Just enjoy the game.