Sign in to follow this  
Tuss

Level restrictions for whisper chat

Simple resolve  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will you sacrifice the ability to whisper till - for example - lvl 20 for disable rmt spam PMs once and for all?

• Yes (maybe different condition)
    • No
    • I don't care. That PMs do not bothers me

I think it's ok, cause dat adena-bots are damn annoying. I think nobody will exp bot-character to 20 lvl and even make class transfer. So idea is good, you have my vote.

• Like 1

Yeah great... Me and my friends playing l2, while chating in skype? dont create stupid rules after few duschebags, so the whole server would suffer.

Agreed, If people wants to talk each other, add friends, make use of normal chat, party. Do not let people surfer from SPAM ADENA SELLING, it's annoying and show low maintenance even if it's not true. U guys changed it to lv10 and make so little diference, maybe increases gradually due the life time of server. Time to set it 15!

Hehe, just a suggestion.

shift + "

delete

home

/block

space

enter

problem solved

​You're missing the "do it 10 times on each city, each day, and problem solved"

​Well, obviously. But it's still the fastest solution.

It does not solve all the problems as a whole, it is better to abandon the profession to 1 PM, besides if I want to buy something I can add a person to the group and write it there.

Shift + "

Удалить

домой

/ блок

пространство

войти

задача решена

Вы пропустили "сделать это 10 раз на каждом городе, каждый день, и проблема решена"

Ну, это очевидно. Но он по-прежнему самым быстрым решением.

Спам не самая великая беда, когда в каждой локе бегают боты. А так, проголосовал за. До 20го левла в соло все равно все бегают. А еще лучше до 19, чтоб малоопытные игроки могли если что задать вопрос по прохождению профы.

spam is not the big evil, when in each loc are running bots. Voted for 20. All before level 20 still running solo. Or even better, before 19 so, that inexperienced players could ask the question on passing the profession