Narmontas

"Bones that tell future"

It asks to kill skeletons in School Of Dark Arts... Just skeletons. But misery skeleton/doom soldier does not drop q items. Just Hunter skeletons and Hunter bowman...
BTW tested myself killed 60+ skeletons 0 q item. Or missing q drop rate from those monsters or  Quest description is wrong and should be written : Hunte : Hunter skeletons... Not just skeletons.

Only Hunter skeletons drop it. Description was the same in the original. Just deal with it. Not a big problem huh mate?

Remember most of the really old quest (like that one) have a really vague description of what to do.

Most of those quest doesnt even tell you the exact name of the monster/s that you need to kill, some other doesnt even tell where are those mobs exactly

Old L2 was cryptic as fuck in quest terms~

How do I hate chatting with this NicolaasNL guess It's a rivals aura or smt like that :D

No there are  Doom Soldiers , Misery skeletons also there... In older chronicles there was Mist horrors  in school of dark arts and Misery and Doom solders also droped q items for this quest... I was playing l2 since c1 so I know exactly how did the quest and where...  If only Hunter skeletons drops q items... Quest description should say Monsters to hunt : Hunter Skeletons , Hunter Skeleton Bowman.    NOT WTF skeletons.

@Narmontas Hate is a strong word my friend, you should talk to someone about it. Or avoid talking to me if that makes you happier.

In C1 i did this and it used to be...STOP! This is classic, you are comparing two different things.

Well according to majority of people they think this is modified c1... still if quest description is broken it could be  fixed in order to dismiss inconveniences ;) Its easy to close your eyes and claim that everything is fine. while lots of stuff are still incomplete ;p

The administration have more important things to do than change quest description, wouldn't you agree?

Edited by NicolaasNL

The administration have more important things to do than change quest description, wouldn't you agree?

​Ofc I do ;)  But even a smallest fixes shows people that something is changing staff is working and stuff... :)
Mainly it takes up to 10 minutes to change such a small fixes. I've heard that san0 for example can fix some minor  stuff like Monster/NPC name , quest description and stuff while lack in ability where needs complex programming and stuff. Maybe I will ask him.
There's always some people that can  spare their 10 minutes of time to fix some minor issues. The things they don't do because they lack information or just sometimes forgets. Btw thx for clarification I already made a small list of bugs/errors that have been reported on live 3-4 weeks ago that takes maximum 20 minutes of time and still havent been fixed ;)
To be honest  I'll begin to like you ... :D

Thank you Narmontas for believing in me again. :D

What some people don't understand is that there is no free time for the admins. They work continuously on the project even if they don't report we are now 70% on this fix or today we did that. So in that little time to change something they could fix something else like the party that was mentioned so many times.

There is a section though with Technical Works where things that are done and ready with the next restart that can be put there.

Don't lose your faith Narmontas The Wise One because this project wants to last many years if possible. ;)