Sign in to follow this  
Dethro

Sws or Archer

Hi guys, I ask for a suggestion, because I'm not sure what to play. I mostly play solo, because I don't have the time to be in CP. So what is a better class to play solo? I heard that Sws has really low damage and it is a pain to level up. On the other hand, the archer might be pretty expensive to maintain. So can you help me decide with more advantages and disadvantages?

Summoner
Medium Solo
Not adicted from Stuff

Devotion, Aperentice mage Staff 16 M.a.(best with 1 Spiritshot)
And Untill lvl 40 You can Solo EXp +/- norm.
On lvl 40 You can change your mind and go in Mage party like mage ir necr, or continue Soloexp by Summoner.

But after lvl 40 it's vill be very dificult without Dualbox buffer (SE/WC/PP)

And remember - every time when you play solo, somewhere cry some partyless support :)

SWS till you die ;-)

You are always wanted in parties and you can't level up without him, but once he has song of wind, the run speed is SO much fun. If you want to do damage, you better take and archer.

If you are new as it seems take any melee.

Dwarves got most money from crafting and spoiling - boring gameplay;
Tanks (SWS included)- boring gameplay, low dmg, nobody can hurt you;

Archers - too expensive. That is all;

Dagger - pretty easy to play. High rewards, high damage;

Dual weapons user (Gladiator, SWS) - Nice damage, beast in pvp. Oh and sws is for parties only;

AOE melee - Boring solo. No rewards in pvp;

Summoner - You will have all the money you need, because you will need no equipment. Just reach 20lv; You will play as support for your summon most of the time;

For solo: Summoners -> archers -> SH -> DoTs -> daggers -> everyone else.

But seiously, play with random people or find a casual old-school clan.

Wow, thank you so much for so many replies.

Dual weapons user (Gladiator, SWS) - Nice damage, beast in pvp.

​I decided to play SwS, after all I'm used to play the support role in almost every game I play. I'm probably wrong, but does sws actually use dual swords? Does he have any benefits from it?

Btw. I played dwarf and summoner once and that was really boring.

Wow, thank you so much for so many replies.

Dual weapons user (Gladiator, SWS) - Nice damage, beast in pvp.

​I decided to play SwS, after all I'm used to play the support role in almost every game I play. I'm probably wrong, but does sws actually use dual swords? Does he have any benefits from it?

Btw. I played dwarf and summoner once and that was really boring.

​Swordsinger usually has Sword and Shield, with Heavy armor. If you had the option for a second weapon, I'd say a dagger works really good too, however since you most likely won't have the money for it, go for Sword. Duals don't give any benefit.

Elf - SWS. Skills benefit Sword/Blunt Shield combo;

D. Elf - BD. Skills benefit Duals;

​A blunt is about the worst possible weapon for a SwS, sword is viable, but provides little benefit. If you want to deal damage with high level sws, get bow, or a dagger.

BD on the other hand requires duals for dancing (sws requires nothing), and he can deal decent damage with them. Switching to bow is still better in ranged party.

Oh bro. You answered my comment but did you even read it? SKILLS BENEFIT certain weapon/off-hand. Not what is best on certain situation.