zaz

weird Bug

I've encountered some kind of bug more than once. U log in and u cannot do anything, if u move, talk to npc etc. u get a reload. U have to exit the game and restart L2. Also another question. Benn seeing u drop items when u die on map. Dunno how i feel about it since karma system is present in L2 for a reason...At later stages will u drop equipment still? Epics etc. Not a bug but have to ask...

About the drop issue found this info:

1. A character can drop items when they are killed by a monster, or from another character if they are chaotic (PK, red).

The table below describes the two possible situations for dropping items: 

​Soo basically u drop items no matter u'r state if u are chaotic or not and the number of pk's karma does not matter that much?

• Like 1

Use forum search tool next time. Bug is known. It will be fixed. Sooner or later. For now, just relog with your acc and it will be fixed.
About item drops:
You may or may not drop an item if you are killed by a monster;

You may or may not drop an item if you are killed by a monster or player WHILE you are in chaotic mode;

You may not drop an item if you are killed by a another player;

I've encountered some kind of bug more than once. U log in and u cannot do anything, if u move, talk to npc etc. u get a reload. U have to exit the game and restart L2. Also another question. Benn seeing u drop items when u die on map. Dunno how i feel about it since karma system is present in L2 for a reason...At later stages will u drop equipment still? Epics etc. Not a bug but have to ask...

About the drop issue found this info:

1. A character can drop items when they are killed by a monster, or from another character if they are chaotic (PK, red).

The table below describes the two possible situations for dropping items: 

​Soo basically u drop items no matter u'r state if u are chaotic or not and the number of pk's karma does not matter that much?

​yes, the karma matters, thats why its says (name is red)

you can drop,

when you are killed by a mob

when you are killed in pvp, IF you have 4 or more pk (chaotic) AND you have karma (name is red)

The graphic says it so clear.