haoleflip

Dualbox question

I bought premium for 7 days and I want to run two clients on the same computer. I was just wondering if programs like autohotkey and hotkeynet were ok to use or not? I just want to program like F1 key to work on both clients without having to switch between screens. Is this allowed or do you have to switch between screens and play like that if you decide to dualbox?

I bought premium for 7 days and I want to run two clients on the same computer. I was just wondering if programs like autohotkey and hotkeynet were ok to use or not? I just want to program like F1 key to work on both clients without having to switch between screens. Is this allowed or do you have to switch between screens and play like that if you decide to dualbox?

​no external programs are allowed, even macros from logitech/razer software.

The only allowed "automated" actions are from macros ingame.

ALT+ENTER no need to switch screens, open both at same time. quality is worst bu tfor sure is 10000 times more comfortable to dual box this way

ALT+ENTER no need to switch screens, open both at same time. quality is worst bu tfor sure is 10000 times more comfortable to dual box this way

​What do you mean alt+enter? I am running two clients ont eh same computer on two different monitors. I know that alt_enter makes the windows fullscreen, but how does this better help my situation?

Instead of using two you can use only one but play with lowered graphics and by using Alt+Enter you bring the screen in windowed mode so you can just click the other one.