Maxpower

[NOT BUG]Sense of Business (Quest for "adena")

This Quest its rly sux for farming ... i give for SSD 100k+ to farm that usless Quest items.

Thats is a normal reward for 21+lvl ? pls fix this Q or remove it no1 will make it for nothing and i have alot of Quest items ...1300 adeba so nice...

Sorry for my bad english

sorry but on google i see this Quest information :

Quest Guide

1. Speak to Trader Sarien at the Southern Wasteland entrance.

2. He asks you to hunt:

• Wondering Eye, Hungry Eye, Monster Eye Watcher, Monster Eye Destroyer
    • To get - Monster Eye's Lens and Monster Eye Carcass
  • Lesser Basilisk and Basilisk
    • To get - Basilisk's Gizzard

3. You can get an unlimited number of these items and return at any time with any amount. The reward is 30a for Monster Eye Carcass's, 75a for Basilisk's Gizzard, and 2000a for Monster Eye's Lens.

And is not only From 1 side ... dnno but this Quest is rly usless for us with this reward atm ...

yeah, and now after all those useless sites and sources for classic, go and check a classic database. it might help you son.

its ok, ill do it for you.

UeYVowNA

Edited by San0

Only one time quests are rewarding mate (not all). Just a friendly tip, why in the seven hells are you wasting money for shots on such mobs? NG best weapon would do a better job! Unless you found cheaper ssd ho ho.

To use Top Bow No-grade or Top bow D grade price for SSNG(8adena)-SSD(9adena) and same number of shots using.Admin can you give me link or side where you get this info for Q bc i need try all Q for reward. Tnx alot

l2central.info

tho thats already updated for future versions of classic, we still have 1.0 so some rewards or quests might be a bit different but not many of them.

Yeah I was myself for making custom quest rewards for some quests that was almost useless. San0 knows that :D  But still... This server is called international classic. Almost a retail one just got CoL , some hair accesories and stuff but mainly here quests to meet retails ones...

If some quest could be customised then this server will be custom one... Some people would love it some people would hate it. Because how can you love that something is far from original?   But still some people from NCSOFT made such a quests , updated classic versions givng 0 boost for quests... Mainly different content. + some people working for new Chronicles passed Lindvior...  Some working on classic...

Understand this thing... If they made quests useless this server have to do the same to keep it original... Ofc admin could have had made some quest rewards x5 some other x10. To make balance...

I myself wished to have  dynamic quest system here. That would be... Quest Reward = Not revealed.  = Some quests item drop rate slightly increased , some quest rewards x2 some quest rewards x5 or even x8.  I mean... every quest dialog fixed , revamped to meet exact quest information.

Some quests where in retail gives 2 adena per q item would give 12 adena here... Since monsters drop 60 adena... 2 adena... you know... if less than a joke...
This what this server should have had in my oppinion stil... If quest would be "Fixed" like that not that many people would play just from a principle : THIS IS CUSTOM SERVER NOT A RETAIL... - sh1t server even if it used to fix errors that were cause by some dumb nerds working for NCSOFT...

Just deal with this sh1t quest rewards and don't be sad... administration trying to keep this server retail like.

p.s. Man u really used D shots and for a bow and for such a monsters? :OOO gash.

BTW : why can't this server have in upcomming update  NPC dialogs fixed?  Customised?
Ok I know It should be like retail one... But seriously... Any Starter NPC tells you about kamael village... where you can't even select one... Why the hell can't be piece about kamael village be deleted?  
Quest : Bones that tell future : tells you to kill skeletons while there are lots of types skeletons there... And only 2 types of tem gives q items... Dialog should be fixed as well... Damn at least this stuff could be fixed ;)

@Narmontas you informed the OP that these are the quests rates and how classic should really be and yet you were the one asking in many posts that quests should be bumped up. I don't get you man! :P

I was always for smart quest reward compared with monsters adena drop ;) which for some quest would be x5 for others x6

For example if you kill 100 monsters u get ~8k adena you bring in 100q items you get 4-6k adena. 100 q items ~ 300 monsters. = ~24k adena q finished reward 4-5k.

I was always for such a formula ;)  Not for q like killing 300 monsters farm 24k adena and get 2k adena reward... ^^.

It's a true paradox when you have to do quest run somewhere to hunt monsters and get less adena than killing nearby 15 random monsters. That's what I mean ;)
And for now... what this x2 reward gives?  Just a justification for lazyness to check through all quests. 

Monster drops 70 adena - for  q item you get 2 adena x2 rates = 4 adena wooow :D

17 q items = 1 monster adena drop...

In my own view could be 12x for this quest... 24 adena per q item 1 lens = 240 a. At least his reward for killing 400 monsters + coul've been 8448 adena instead of

1368. It's hillarious ;D

+1 Narmontas

Quest: Catch the Wind - 10 quest items = 6.7k adena ---18-21lvl .Аnd to the next level 2adena per mob ? Where is the logic or balance ? Not try blame server or staff just wana tell you this is not normal.You can fix this and will not be an error but rather useful.

I`m looking forward for upcoming update some changes should be made in current server ;)  Maybe some slight changes within quests... Monster names fixed , dialogs also...; ;)

low quests rewards (very low for repeated quests, such as 1000 adena limit etc) are coming from korea, then ru, and then here, it was made intenionally by koreans because of high amount of bots in korean classic