Sign in to follow this  
kWolF

Potentially Sound or Drop bug?

I can't count how many times I hear that monster dropped something more than adena, but visually you see only adena on ground. At first I wasn't sure about it, but today I got completely sure that there is either sound or drop bug. I quite often heard sounds of similar to leather/recipe/iron ore drops, but on ground all you can see is adena.

One guy gave me an idea, maybe some drop are actually dropping under textures? At first I thought there was no way of this getting happened, but on other hand, all loot from monsters are not dropping in same spot and I went to farm a little bit in wastelands. Very often in the place where are no kill, rock, tree or any other object just pure field I was getting message "cannot see target".

Kinda confused...

One guy said that one guy said to him that one guy told him that the sky is falling. We all started to run. 
On the serious matter. No such thing exist. You hear other people drops, range is quite big. You can not see target because of the terrain levels OR (in very particular cases) because of terrain objects that will be visually seen only on later updates. But drop does not "hide".

One guy said that one guy said to him that one guy told him that the sky is falling. We all started to run. 
On the serious matter. No such thing exist. You hear other people drops, range is quite big. You can not see target because of the terrain levels OR (in very particular cases) because of terrain objects that will be visually seen only on later updates. But drop does not "hide".

​"you hear other people drop". so then explain why this happens when I am alone in zone^^

Radius is quite huge. Even if your options are put to the highest (very wide). You still cant see those people who will get some sort of drop although you can /target them. And well, to be honest, if you can find a hunting ground without a single person - my respects. And for now, do not make problems that do not exist mate.

Radius is quite huge. Even if your options are put to the highest (very wide). You still cant see those people who will get some sort of drop although you can /target them. And well, to be honest, if you can find a hunting ground without a single person - my respects. And for now, do not make problems that do not exist mate.

​Those places exists :D  otherwise I would have no chance to Clear karma ^^

I repeat. I keep hearing loot droping even when I am only one in area. Not even ghost in 10k range and keep hearing that. It probably is just sound bug :)

Sign in to follow this