GearsPowered

moved to new thread

Pm me in game - Baby69 

Currently dark wizard, going for SH started playing today... looking for some ppl to play with :) very active.

I have a 23 SS and a 28 PP that I both actively work on. I've been trying to find a clan, but no one has answered the applications. Teamspeak is not a problem for me. Will you accept me?? :D

Hello i'm looking for a guild^^ i play lineage when i have the time to do so i'm not the most active person, but daily login assured.

I'm still unsure about the class, was looking into the Orc fighter -- Destroyer, but idk if its good for pve and pvp in classic.

Need an advice xD

Thank you

I have a 23 SS and a 28 PP that I both actively work on. I've been trying to find a clan, but no one has answered the applications. Teamspeak is not a problem for me. Will you accept me?? :D

​PM me in game

if ur looking for a WC (lvl 41 here)...pm me ingame or here in Forum plz

​Right now we're not looking for a WC :(.

If we have some space in the next couple days, I'll attempt to contact you.

Yeah EE would be great. Clan is awesome people are very polite and helping each other. The main thing that we lack of active healer and theres no active EE in clan. Would be awesome to have one :)

We are now looking for members for our Sister Clan. Please read the bolded text and you'll see. We're currently recruiting any level/class. But the same rules will apply as if you were in Esoterica. We will talk in Teamspeak and ensure that you feel that we're right for you :)