Kse

Kuoga's Souls hunt

Dear players!

The depths of Elmoreaden ocean opened up, and Kuoga, The Soul Whisperer, came to our lands with only one task - to collect as many fresh souls as possible before it's time to return to his deep water world for many years.

Screenshot_3.png

He knows, that everyone of you has hands covered in monsters blood, your weapons penetrated flesh and soul uncountable number of times. Who, if not you, are the best candidates to help Kuoga?

Kill any monster level 20+ all over the world, and collect a1.pngSoul Fragments

Come to Kuoga in any city and exchange 20 a1.pngSould Fragments for a a2.pngCorrupted Scale.

Kuoga will also offer you a a9.pngBow, which you can improve with a2.pngCorrupted Scales! To improve the a9.pngBow, use Compound menu in your inventory.

You can improve the Bow up to 16 stages.

After you are satisfied with the enchant stage you got, you can come back to Kuoga and exchange that Bow for the following rewards:

Bow Stage 1-4: 

a3.pngSmall Whisperer Box

Bow Stage 5: 

a3.pngSmall Whisperer Box + a6.pngDark Elven Bow, which comes with the buff -  Creature's soul level 1.

You can use this buff either on yourself or others. Buff improves every hour and lasts 4 hours in total

Level 1 buff give + 3% EXP/SP 
Level 2 - + 5% EXP/SP
Level 3 - + 9% EXP/SP
Level 4 - + 15% EXP/SP 

After buff is over, next buff can be received in 6 hours! Till then player gets a debuff Lost Soul, which can not be removed until it's time is over.

Bow Stage 6-9: 

a4.pngMedium Whisperer Box + a6.pngDark Elven Bow

Bow Stage 10: 

a4.pngMedium Whisperer Box + a7.pngDynasty Bow, which comes with 6 various buffs:

Tank's Soul - gives +1 CON and bonus EXP/SP gain

Warrior's Soul - gives +1 STR and bonus EXP/SP gain

Rogue's Soul - gives +1 DEX and bonus EXP/SP gain

Mage's Soul - gives +1 INT and bonus EXP/SP gain

Support's Soul - gives +1 MEN and bonus EXP/SP gain

Healer's Soul - gives +1 WIT and bonus EXP/SP gain

Buffs can be used on yourself or others. Buff duration - 1 hour, which improves on EXP/SP gain bonus every hour and lasts for 4 hours in total.

Level 2 - + 5% EXP/SP
Level 3 - + 9% EXP/SP
Level 4 - + 15% EXP/SP 

After buff is over, next buff can be received in 6 hours! Till then player gets a debuff Lost Soul, which can not be removed until it's time is over.

Bow Stage 11-15: 

a5.pngBig Whisperer Box + a7.pngDynasty Bow

Bow Stage 16: 

a5.pngBig Whisperer Box + a8.pngEmerald Bow, which comes with 6 various buffs:

Legendary Tank's Soul - gives +2 CON and bonus EXP/SP gain

Legendary Warrior's Soul - gives +2 STR and bonus EXP/SP gain

Legendary Rogue's Soul - gives +2 DEX and bonus EXP/SP gain

Legendary Mage's Soul - gives +2 INT and bonus EXP/SP gain

Legendary Support's Soul - gives +2 MEN and bonus EXP/SP gain

Legendary Healer's Soul - gives +2 WIT and bonus EXP/SP gain

Buffs can be used on yourself or others. Buff duration - 1 hour, which improves on EXP/SP gain bonus every hour and lasts for 4 hours in total.

Level 2 - + 5% EXP/SP
Level 3 - + 9% EXP/SP
Level 4 - + 15% EXP/SP 

You can not have 2 or more same bows! But you can have all 3 bows at the same time

Bows will be removed with Event end!

The list of rewards from a3.pnga4.pnga5.pngBoxes can be found at Kuoga NPC!

By opening aa.pngCoupon Lottery Box, which you can get from a5.pngBig Whisperer Box, you can obtain 1 of 3 items:

• Hat Coupon
  • Agathion Coupon
  • Cloak Coupon.

You can exchange coupon on any item from presented at Koga NPC in Reward List section

Event duration:

18.06.2021 - 09.07.2021

NPCs will stay till 12.07.2021

Client update required in order to see Event NPCs and Items

Sincerely,

Classic Team

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2021 at 1:30 PM, EncubeWasTakenLOL said:

Whats the chance for Compound this Bow?

4 hours ago, Douglas Furlan said:

what is the success%?

66%

But for 1->2 and 2->3 enchants the chance is higher

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think this event is 20x harder then the last one with enchanting the sword ... so a better option is to increase the number of soul dropped or to increase chance on box ~ 100%  :)

2 hours ago, Booobble said:

I think this event is 20x harder then the last one with enchanting the sword ... so a better option is to increase the number of soul dropped or to increase chance on box ~ 100%  :)

Event changes, which will apply with next server restart:

1 Corrupted Scale will take 5 Soul Fragments instead of 20

Soul Fragments drop rate increases 2 times

2 hours ago, skyplayer said:

What happens if the improvement fails? Do the bow lvl goes back to lv.1?

Disappear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fomfete said:

why 5 soul for 1 scale and no 1 for 1 ?

Why do You have to farm, to gear Your char? Why do the GMs dont give top A items for free?

It's event, bonus time to gamble for better rewards or earn some money selling event items. 

On 6/18/2021 at 12:20 AM, Kse said:

Good evening,

Could you please confirm that counted only time when you are online ?

Yesterday I used 1 bow buff , played couple hours after buff end and today after login it still shows 3hours of debuff.

30 minutes ago, Maax said:

Chances won't be increased. Current chances and items drop are same as previous event in which we have statistic how much people get from it. I already see people with stage 10 and higher bows. High boxes doesn't contains usless items so we think chances are correct. 

66% chance is already 2/3.

Also in case with increase chances, we will have to remove almost everything from reward list or add junk into high tear boxes or just make same boxes for every level.

1 hour ago, skyplayer said:

@Koll

Was it intended that the event buff can be canceled, removed by overbuff or lost on death?

Drop on death will be fixed.

50 minutes ago, Maax said:

i actually wanted to understand if you can change rate of succes depending on the level of the enchanting. i mean 5% from +5 to +6 for example . Again my problem is that today i tried to enchant bellions . 5 of them from +3 to +8 1st try and all broke from +8 to +9  . I find it funny  and i was currious if there is something modified on weapons from level to level ( enchanting level )  . I don't know if i am expresing myself correct for you to understand but i hope you got the ideea ,

Weapons have same chance every level: 66% for warrior, 33% for mage. We can modify chance by level because this system was custom made by Manton. Enchanting system wasn't, it's in l2core.

10 hours ago, Astronaut said:

Please, show us how cloaks look. It would be much much better if we knew what we can get.

You can login test server and summon any item that you want :)

https://gyazo.com/d67f7477d2a2c8f4701c6a52462536b3 Holiday Silver Cloak

https://gyazo.com/4cc0a4a2ebaa39abf5d81f1cce3b8160 Holiday Golden Cloak

https://gyazo.com/768925d03b4432360c7a4d8b2479ff12 Lion Fury Cloak

https://gyazo.com/e0001670661403b3b2edbadea742ffdf Noble Cloak

https://gyazo.com/2846e1335fb45a1239341d842ff153a9 Guardian Cloak

https://gyazo.com/ce3f5ea699b620ca8cebfca921177f01 Santa's Cloak

Why dont you just put all the cloaks for 30 euro each from nostalgia . I believe its much better than busting your head up with all this enchanting. The enchanting procedure is way to time consuming as well ... Not to mention that letting the rng judge wether  u can take a cloak or not is frustrating. 

1 hour ago, JaneDo said:

Why dont you just put all the cloaks for 30 euro each from nostalgia . I believe its much better than busting your head up with all this enchanting. The enchanting procedure is way to time consuming as well ... Not to mention that letting the rng judge wether  u can take a cloak or not is frustrating. 

Why do we have all kind of lottery all around the globe? Just give the reward to whoever pays more...

Of course, I do not negate adding a cloak in a Nostalgia store, but let the others who do not necessarily want to pay for this type of fun items with the opportunity to win them.

then you stop and farm enough, so you feel totally a waste of time, being trying to enchant something +11, you received 1 HIGH scroll... 1 !!!! is an invalid effort.