xtc

will be russian language banned from chat?

I hope the servers not gonna be fluenced by 100% russian language in chat, it shall be international, otherwise many ppl will directly quit this server...

srochno uchi Russkiy i ne pishi dur' na forume

all chat other then private messages and party chat should be english...dont shout stupid russian shit...dont all chat stupid russian shit...english mutha phuka do you retards speak it!!

I'm just here wondering if I can deactivate global chat on the server. This creepy feeling that english will be only a minority on the global and the rest will be other languages .

• Like 1

The client is a slightly modified version of Dimensional Strangers so anything you can set in the current game client you can do on the Classic L2 client. There are only two things different between Dimensional Strangers and Classic clients: the protocol version and the login screen, everything else is the same. What NCSoft did was take the current server system and modify the original C1 scripts to function with it so you get everything with the modern game client running the C1 systems.

Since NCSoft never removes anything from the game client, only adds new content, everything from past Chronicles is still there.

Por que a loira fala ao telefone deitada? Para não cair a ligação!!

hueBR

Well, my native language is portuguese, I'm from Brazil, (I kill who say 7-1, uehueh).... then, I will get more feedback in forums speaking in english. I know I don't have a good English, but if I speak only in portuguese here, only us will understand. Really, i dont care if someone speak in russian or arabic, but when I see a russian topic, I don't see it, cuz I wont even understand.

Now, there's a sectionto to Foreign Languages (Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, etc...). If I want to speak only in portuguese, I will there. Simple. :)

• Like 1

Come on, English is the easiest language on Earth. Learn it, let's all talk English in chat! And it is useful, 850,000,000 people worldwide speak it.

Come on, English is the easiest language on Earth. Learn it, let's all talk English in chat! And it is useful, 850,000,000 people worldwide speak it.

​Russian is easy aswell.

​Russian is easy aswell.

Easy or not, international is english and this is international server. Every mature person speak in public chats in english... Client is translated to english for some reason. If you want to speak russian in public there is OFFICIAL russian server with russian client where you can speak in your native language and cba to listen anyone forcing you to speak english... 

Otherwise this is international server with lots of nations and that will be mess if everyone speaks in his native language in public chats.. Just take a look in clan forum how it looks when russians dont give a fuck...

Admins should make a rule about public chats language policy. 

Its a good idea ,but I seggested another one :

Only Global ,trade,hero chat to be in English ...Another chats like party ,clan,ally we will for all languages ...

You will be idiot to think your country a leader of world and a 1/3 of the population of L2 to know what u will say....

For example , my english is terryfieng and I know that ,but now I write it ...I dont use my mother language.....

Lets tell you something ,who are do before many many thousands years : 

There no have a world who talk in english , all of nation's are talked their languages : latin ,old-greek or some language who they talk in his village.

Then they make a one language - ENGLISH , to make it more clear what another says to you .Got it ? 

Learn english and you will get a whole world in your hands ! There has no a human who CANT TALK IT OR WRITE IT !

I am from Bulgaria ,and dont pushh everyone with my language ! 

That chat ban it will be not to anger all russians or someting like that , IT WILL BE DO , TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT OR WHAT YOU SELL OR BUY OR LOOK FOR PARTY......

How is a russian keyboard? :P

​Its like a normal keyboard but full of spilled vodka and cigarretes all over

​like mine.. but since iam german.. its not vodka.. its beer ( krombacher ) and WURST ! ha !

​like mine.. but since iam german.. its not vodka.. its beer ( krombacher ) and WURST ! ha !

​hahaha.. I prefer pizza ? *-*

​You should creat a new thread with things you eat infront of your computer. Back to topic! still waiting for a vote button =)

​You should creat a new thread with things you eat infront of your computer. Back to topic! still waiting for a vote button =)

​relax man...

i agree... There's a section for russians

What makes you think that there will be mostly of a global chat? I will communicate in their own language when I want and who I want and where I want. English will be used exclusively by foreigners.

I don't speak Russian. But I can read Cyrillic. You would be surprised how many English words Russians write in Cyrillic. Any trade chat in Giran that happens in Russian is always English written in Cyrillic letters. You don't have to learn Russian, just learn their letters. Problem solved.

And if you don't understand what they're saying even when you're capable of reading it, its probably not meant for you and it doesn't matter whether you can understand it or not.