xtc

will be russian language banned from chat?

Basically you said that they can speak in cyrilic on an international server and we should accommodate with the idea of the chat being flooded by Russian , like I said I don't mind a bit of Russian, but I would not like to see people only talking in their respective languages . I want to see a bit of english here and there , a bit diversity , if this server becomes just another Russian server than I would not like to linger here more than necessary .

Буде дуже прикро, якщо мовний конфлікт стане основною причиною відтоку гравців

It would be very regrettable if language conflict will be the main reason for the outflow of players @GoogleTranslate

Basically you said that they can speak in cyrilic on an international server and we should accommodate with the idea of the chat being flooded by Russian , like I said I don't mind a bit of Russian, but I would not like to see people only talking in their respective languages . I want to see a bit of english here and there , a bit diversity , if this server becomes just another Russian server than I would not like to linger here more than necessary .

I don't speak Russian. But I can read Cyrillic. You would be surprised how many English words Russians write in Cyrillic. Any trade chat in Giran that happens in Russian is always English written in Cyrillic letters. You don't have to learn Russian, just learn their letters. Problem solved.

And if you don't understand what they're saying even when you're capable of reading it, its probably not meant for you and it doesn't matter whether you can understand it or not. 

i did play for 2 years in a ru clan.. trust me.. only the dumb and idiots are not speaking english... in every country there are such ppl.. so nothing new.
( i realy dont wana insult the ppl who cant but trying ^^ )

On the other side, like in a few topics here, its funny that ppl making fun out of ppl who are trying to speak/write english. 

• Like 2

I don't speak Russian. But I can read Cyrillic. You would be surprised how many English words Russians write in Cyrillic. Any trade chat in Giran that happens in Russian is always English written in Cyrillic letters. You don't have to learn Russian, just learn their letters. Problem solved.

And if you don't understand what they're saying even when you're capable of reading it, its probably not meant for you and it doesn't matter whether you can understand it or not. 

i did play for 2 years in a ru clan.. trust me.. only the dumb and idiots are not speaking english... in every country there are such ppl.. so nothing new.
( i realy dont wana insult the ppl who cant but trying ^^ )

On the other side, like in a few topics here, its funny that ppl making fun out of ppl who are trying to speak/write english. 

​I myself dislike people who are making fun of other people when they are trying not to speak in their native language , you are indeed prone to errors but I am thankful for the ones that trying to make an effort to better themselves. 

• Like 2

​I myself dislike people who are making fun of other people when they are trying not to speak in their native language , you are indeed prone to errors but I am thankful for the ones that trying to make an effort to better themselves. 

​I myself dislike people :D

пиздец они обиженные видать на путина

так и хотят чтоб все под них было, буржуи.

CREATE ONLY ENGLISH CLIENT AND IT`S ALL.

RUSSIAN WILL WRITE ON YOUR ALPHABET, BUT YOU DON`T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY.

IT`S A LIKE VERY STUPID TOPIC. 

Создай Перса Putin - они будут комп выключать из розетки при виде тебя, и прыгать с балкона с 5 этажа - с фразой Putin,Putin,Putin,Russian Agression.....

Причиною такого відношення до більшості російськомовного населення являється культура їх поведінки/мовлення, а не Путіна.

Тому у англомовного населення і немає бажання читати в чаті: РАИСЯ ВПЕРДЕ!!!!11111ТАГИИИИИЛЛЛЛЛ!!!111 і тому подібні речі.

-----------------------------------

The reason for this attitude to the Russian-speaking population is the culture of their behavior / speech, not Putin.

Therefore, in the English-speaking population and there is no desire to read the chat: RAYSYA VPERDE !!!! 11111, TAHYYYYYLLLLL !!! 111 and similar things.

@GoogleTranslate

You said, international server. The international language is english.

It should be mainly english in public chat, but you can speak the language you want in private chats.

It should be mainly english in public chat, but you can speak the language you want in private chats.

​Не обов'язково бути таким категоричним

Достатньо буде встановити жорсткіші правила загального чату, щоб відсіювати спамерів

-----------------------

Not necessarily be so categorical
It will be enough to establish stricter rules of general chat to filter out spammers @GoogleTranslate

​N-nope.

'International' means 'international'

You really think that chatting is only English?

Я не понимаю вашей логики: Вы говорите, что мы наглые и просим Вас учить русский, заставляя учить английский нас .

Que beleza. Então vamos cada um falar na sua língua nativa. Que cada um se vire nos trinta com o google tradutor.

O que eu mais ouço falar na faculdade é: "Aprenda inglês". Eu nunca recebi um manual de algum equipamento escrito em russo. Mas em inglês, espanhol, até mesmo chinês já.
Ninguém é obrigado a aprender nada. Porém deve ter ordem no forum. Se existe um tópico para "Línguas Estrangeiras" não é para encher linguiça. Estou vendo isso virar bagunça. Respeito os russos. Um amigo ai disse "pare de racismo", me desculpe, mas isso não tem relação nenhum com racismo, apenas com ordem. É muito mais fácil e simples qualquer um no mundo inteiro aprender inglês do que russo. Assim como quem precisaria aprender português, que é minha língua nativa? O cara não vai trabalhar em uma multi-nacional ou empresa de grande porte por aprender português, eles exigem o minimo de inglês.

See ya, GL with Google Tradutor :)

Причиною такого відношення до більшості російськомовного населення являється культура їх поведінки/мовлення, а не Путіна.

Тому у англомовного населення і немає бажання читати в чаті: РАИСЯ ВПЕРДЕ!!!!11111ТАГИИИИИЛЛЛЛЛ!!!111 і тому подібні речі.

-----------------------------------

The reason for this attitude to the Russian-speaking population is the culture of their behavior / speech, not Putin.

Therefore, in the English-speaking population and there is no desire to read the chat: RAYSYA VPERDE !!!! 11111, TAHYYYYYLLLLL !!! 111 and similar things.

@GoogleTranslate

​You live on 2010 year. Today more russian people write this: "dick, vagina, azazaza"

Seriously, why russian language you want banned? On my information, only 1.5 bil people in world over speak on english language.
But only in CHINA 1.3bil people speak on china language and in Republic of Indian 1.2 bil people speak on Hindi.

Its sound how threat from west, hmmm. Obama? :D Putin is everywhere

It's not about banning Russian language, it's about using english :)

I think it is obvious that most of us understand English and know how to tallk it a bit. So, is not normal to talk on all/trade/hero chat with language we all can understand? I, do not have problem with ru language, neither cyrilic. But for god sake it is good for both side to undarstand each other.

Basicly, if you are shouting "ВТС ДК Рукавице и криклет"  or what ever, you are limiting your customer base. 

If you shout: "WTS Dc gloves and criclet" you have better chance to sell your own item, bcs Internacional community knows what you are sayng and russian community too.

Cheers

English or ban bitches!!!  GTFO RU

all chat other then private messages and party chat should be english...dont shout stupid russian shit...dont all chat stupid russian shit...english mutha phuka do you retards speak it!!

vote for bann russian language in chat...wait where`s the vote button 9_9

​tell it to this wankers here...

It's not about banning Russian language, it's about using english :)

I think it is obvious that most of us understand English and know how to tallk it a bit. So, is not normal to talk on all/trade/hero chat with language we all can understand? I, do not have problem with ru language, neither cyrilic. But for god sake it is good for both side to undarstand each other.

Basicly, if you are shouting "ВТС ДК Рукавице и криклет"  or what ever, you are limiting your customer base. 

If you shout: "WTS Dc gloves and criclet" you have better chance to sell your own item, bcs Internacional community knows what you are sayng and russian community too.

Cheers

​but topic name is this: "will be russian language banned?"

i think more people will speak "wts dc gloves and helmet" because >50% ingame will not ru and for fast sell he will use this macros.

Who cares?

​'ВТС ДК перчи и шлем' = 'WTS DC gloves and helmet'

Learn Russian too :3

Best Regards, iKira

Who cares?

​'ВТС ДК перчи и шлем' = 'WTS DC gloves and helmet'

Learn Russian too :3

Best Regards, iKira

every one can talk their own languages .. okey :D if any rusky pm u .. speak ur own language they will be fucked up and they will qq

• Like 1

that what u using now? .. look , this is an international server yes .. this means , everyone need to talk any language that everyone can understand .. which language is this? ENGLISH .. no more disccutions .

International must be english... so everybody will be able to understand, playin and not understanding what you read is such a bad idea.

+1 For only english in !shout and %hero chat.

and what happens with all the people who can´t speak english? This is not fair for them. This is not an English-Server, so NOBODY is obligated to speak english.

• Like 1

it's not an english server, but it's not a russian server either.

anyhow, when people will have to make up parties or sell their stuff, soon or later they will have to use english wether they want it or not, because otherwise on an international server they won't be able to do shit. we're in 2015, everyone should know at least some basic english.

i'm not saying that everyone should speak perfect english 24/7, but at least i wouldn't want to see the general/shout/sell chat windows flooded with cyrillic all the time.

• Like 1